It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 No more Eeveelutions plz 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You could even make Glaceon Shiny Stone in all reality.
And I was always confused as to why it wasn't like this from the beginning.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think that there is no more Eeveelutions in Gen V, because it is almost been confirmed that there is no pas Gen in Gen V games until the player defeat the Elite Four. If there is an Eeveelutions in Gen V, then Eevee will became exist before the Elite Four.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
I think that there is no more Eeveelutions in Gen V, because it is almost been confirmed that there is no pas Gen in Gen V games until the player defeat the Elite Four. If there is an Eeveelutions in Gen V, then Eevee will became exist before the Elite Four.

No, in gen IV there was Glaceon and Leafeon, but eevee still wasnt available until the national dex.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, i see. I've must be mistaken then, after all, i don't have any Gen IV game.

But anyway, i'm stick with my opinion. If there are too many Eeveelutions, it is so hard to decide which one should we evolve our Eevee into.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it was that way since Eevee was created, Dark. If you didn't know Jolteon was the best in RBY, you'd have a hard time deciding which of the three you wanted. And now we have seven. It's like choosing one person out of Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Cheryl Cole, Jessica Simpson and J-Lo.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, yeah, i'm actually think that it will be okay IF the new Eeveelutions aren't too good but also not too bad. If the new Eeveelutions sre really good, they will be considered as an OU and there will be many competitive trainer that have a team made all by Eeveelutions. If they are bad, they're being created with a little people that likes them.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A flying evo would be coolif it were like basically a white eevee with wings pn its back and tiny wings for feet would be cool it could use the shiny stone or a ghost evo that used Dusk stone

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If the new ones are like {espeon} and {umbreon} then I'll be okay. But Glacieon and Leafon they just wanted to crank out 2 more eveelutions to
make up for the lack of them in Hoenn.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dark_Swampert wrote:
If the new ones are like {espeon} and {umbreon} then I'll be okay. But Glacieon and Leafon they just wanted to crank out 2 more eveelutions to

I'm curious what you mean. How were {espeon} and {umbreon} different from {glaceon} and {leafeon} ?

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spoinkable wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:

I'm curious what you mean. How were {espeon} and {umbreon} different from {glaceon} and {leafeon} ?

Maybe he thought that there will be another method of evolving the Eevee, since both {espeon} and {umbreon} are evolved through happiness, and {glaceon} and {leafeon} are evolved through leveling up the Eevee in a specific place. Maybe there will be one that evolve when traded while holding a specific item. (If there is a Steel-type Eeveelutions, it should be traded while holding a Metal Coat or whatever)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wailord_2 wrote:
A flying evo would be coolif it were like basically a white eevee with wings pn its back and tiny wings for feet would be cool it could use the shiny stone or a ghost evo that used Dusk stone

it'll also make a pure flying type, which someone said has less chance of happening than a level -60 magikarp OHKOing a level 700 Lugia with Splash. i'd also find it cool tho.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Spoinkable wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:

What I meant was {espeon} and {umbreon} were used to showcase night and day but {glaceon} and {leafeon} were made because there weren't any in Hoenn. {eevee} {vaporeon} {flareon} {jolteon} {espeon} {umbreon} {glaceon} {leafeon}

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{glaceon} To be fair, there had never previously been a snowy region.
However, this doesn't explain {leafeon}

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(if any of this has been said before, sorry but i didn't feel like reading the whole 7 pages)

For me personally, I dont mind havin alot of eeveelutions simply because Eevee is the genitically unbalanced pokemon that is aable to evolve to suit it's surroundings. Now im not saying im an Eevee addict, far from it. If Eevee does get new evolutions, I think there's a few they should do and a few they shouldn't even be thinking about.

The ones I would like to See

Rock or steel- One or the other, not both. This would give eevee a defensive evolution, which as of right know doesn't really have.
ground- some say this would't work, but id have to dissagree, on the basis that this evolution would look wicked awsome and have a good movepool
Ghost- Im a little iffy on this one. How would they make Eevee look like a "Ghost", and the fact that theres not a whole lot of ghost moves? I would be interested to see hoe gamefreak would make this work..
Poison- Im surpised there isnt one yet. Eevee+ unbalanced genetic code + toxic material= JAPANESSE MONSTER MOVIE CREATURE!!!!( as in this eeveelution would not be cute and cuddly, but big mean and SWEEEEET!!!!)

The ones that should not be done under any circumstance

Dragon- it would be nice to see this, but i dont see it happening like i see poison...
Bug-No. Just No.
Flying- Eevee's cute and cuddly enough. I want big mean and nasty.
Normal- doesnt really fit into the whole "unbalanced genetic code thing"

I would also like them to rethink leafon, they really dropped the ball with that one...

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:26 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Slim Shady wrote:
it was that way since Eevee was created, Dark. If you didn't know Jolteon was the best in RBY, you'd have a hard time deciding which of the three you wanted. And now we have seven. It's like choosing one person out of Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Cheryl Cole, Jessica Simpson and J-Lo.

I dont even know who half of those are...but i go with MEGAN FOX!
and @GofD-theres no way theyll make big mean and nasty, sry but thats not going to happen...
dragon would be cool, especially if it was wyverneon or whatever from the create a regi/eeveelution thread in lilycove museum (forgot who made it but props to them)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I thought {leafeon} and {glaceon} were unnecessary and I wouldn't be surprised if they made more. The new evolutions fad began in Gen IV and I don't see it ending.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think there should only be as many eeveelutions as there are stones (obviously, evolving with the stones). No more, but less is acceptable. They should also make less stones. Seriously, when we have a generic stone, it's time to stop. In short, don't make more eeveelutions.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

They really need to stop making eeveelutions it got to the point where if someone who wants to make an eeveelution party can't because there are too many. Stop gamefreak before we end up having a pseudo-legendary eevee.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dark_Swampert wrote:
Stop gamefreak before we end up having a pseudo-legendary eevee.

What?! A Pseudo-legendary Eevee? No way, the existing Eevee was already makes me confused, no more Eevee, especially a pseudo-legendary ones.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:
Stop gamefreak before we end up having a pseudo-legendary eevee.

What?! A Pseudo-legendary Eevee? No way, the existing Eevee was already makes me confused, no more Eevee, especially a pseudo-legendary ones.

Yeah, making a pseudo legenday eevee would be taking things way too far. Plus, i dont see eevee making a good psuedo legendary, unless its big mean and nasty other than that- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! NO PSEUDO LEGENDARY EEVEE.

What i will accept are the types that I mentioned in my last post on this thread. Its here somewhere...

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I stand by my want for more!!!

I specifically want these type spreads...
HP 60
ATK 65
DEF 130
SA 65
SD 110
SPD 95

HP 95
ATK 110
DEF 65
SA 60
SD 65
SPD 130

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No then everyone will just use eevee as much as they use garchomp and salamence. For the love of god plz stop before eevee itself goes mad with evolutions

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ouch, what was that picture? That makes Eevee image worse. And it could scare other people too.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Spoinkable wrote:
HP 95
ATK 110
DEF 65
SA 60
SD 65
SPD 130

Yeah, and it should be a Ground type with Earthquake. Now imagine that with a Choice Band.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Slim Shady wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:
HP 95
ATK 110
DEF 65
SA 60
SD 65
SPD 130

Yeah, and it should be a Ground type with Earthquake. Now imagine that with a Choice Band.

Simple, it will be classified as Uber.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next