It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 New Dragon Pokemon 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hasn't it been confirmed that kibago is a pure dragon type?

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark_Swampert wrote:

Yup, sure has, though i didn't know before lol. It'll probably wind up being the uber, tho... at least it's cute, unlike that piece of shark bait they call gible :3

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rex09 wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:

Yup, sure has, though i didn't know before lol. It'll probably wind up being the uber, tho... at least it's cute, unlike that piece of shark bait they call gible :3

Thanks for confiming what I thought. I was wondering why this thread was still going if it's type had already been confirmed..

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark_Swampert wrote:
rex09 wrote:
Dark_Swampert wrote:

Thanks for confiming what I thought. I was wondering why this thread was still going if it's type had already been confirmed..

i haven't really read through what everyone else is saying, but even though kibago is pure dragon, his evos might not be, so there's still stuff to discuss.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rex09 wrote:

How is a shark "shark bait" gible rules and if you dont thinks so tell that to my lv93 shiny garchomp

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GofD wrote:
What if kigabo's secondary evo is dragon/rock, and his final evo is dragon/steel?

Hey, that's close to my idea!

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jaypokes wrote:
rex09 wrote:

How is a shark "shark bait" gible rules and if you dont thinks so tell that to my lv93 shiny garchomp

... Garchomp is over used, UGLY, over-powered, and over-all stupid. And Gible is twice as ugly as he is. it's a shark head. WTF!? And don't get me started on how OMGZ DRAGONZ R SO KEWLZ you are sounding right now.

ANYWAYS, Kibago I think is definitely going to become a dragon/steel. with how fancy his possible evo is. I just want to know what he will evolve into. if he really will evolve into that Onononokusuku (Whatever its called) thing, and if so, what the mid-evo would be..?

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Infernape77 wrote:
GofD wrote:
What if kigabo's secondary evo is dragon/rock, and his final evo is dragon/steel?

Hey, that's close to my idea!

Ok then i agree with your idea.

Magikarps_Beast wrote:

ANYWAYS, Kibago I think is definitely going to become a dragon/steel. with how fancy his possible evo is. I just want to know what he will evolve into. if he really will evolve into that Onononokusuku (Whatever its called) thing, and if so, what the mid-evo would be..?

Im gonna have to say the 2nd stage will be some sort of pupitarl stage, just because I dont see how they could go from Kibago to the supposed evolution of Onononokusuku without the second stage being pupitaral.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
Magikarps_Beast wrote:

Im gonna have to say the 2nd stage will be some sort of pupitarl stage, just because I dont see how they could go from Kibago to the supposed evolution of Onononokusuku without the second stage being pupitaral.

Yeah... but that pupa stage has been used TWICE now. ( {shelgon} {pupitar}) They were getting somewhere with the mid-evo of Garchomp (even though i hated them).

Last edited by Magikarps_Beast on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
GofD wrote:
Magikarps_Beast wrote:

Yeah... but that pupa stage has been used TWICE now. ({shelgon} {pupitar}) They were getting somewhere with the mid-evo of Garchomp (even though i hated them).

those 2 r pretty bad

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

fifaking wrote:
souleater101 wrote:
Why do you keep saying hmmm. Is it cause our talk is interesting or cause you think it's stupid?

i am not stupid i do think its interesting

I didn't call you stupid, just asked if you thought the idea was stupid.
But
N
E
Ways, They were getting somewhere when they didn't give Garchomp a Pupa Stage.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

souleater101 wrote:
[ They were getting somewhere when they didn't give Garchomp a Pupa Stage.

.... thats what i just said.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, maybe the 2nd stage evolution will be like nincada. What I mean by this is that maybe Kibago's 2nd evolution will look like a bigger badder version of Kibago ( sorta like Gible to Gabite). To then get to it's third stage it "sheds" it's second stage. See what I mean, or am I just typing juberish.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GofD wrote:
Well, maybe the 2nd stage evolution will be like nincada. What I mean by this is that maybe Kibago's 2nd evolution will look like a bigger badder version of Kibago ( sorta like Gible to Gabite). To then get to it's third stage it "sheds" it's second stage. See what I mean, or am I just typing juberish.

that would be cool since i like shedinja

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

But weren't {ninjask} and {shedinja} two seperate evo's of {nincada} ??? one at just lvl 20 and the other with lvl 20 and a spare space in party

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark_Swampert wrote:
But weren't {ninjask} and {shedinja} two seperate evo's of {nincada} ??? one at just lvl 20 and the other with lvl 20 and a spare space in party

Yes, but thats not what im gettin at. What if i said he molted his 2nd stage. Does it make sense now?

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ononokusuku, huh. I just saw it. YELLOW. Ain't that tough looking? The previous three were a hardcore blue colour. Then we get a shiny Groudon with a nosebleed.

Anyway, it looks kinda like Bug/Dragon to me. But about the pupa and molting thing, look at Dratini and Dragonite. The only thing similar between those two are the fat noses. And yet the 2nd evo was just a longer Dratini with wings on its head. This is Game Freak creativity, they are just as likely to make a bigger, more graceful looking version of Kibagon, then it evolves into Ononokusuku. I'd prefer the pupa idea though.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Slim Shady wrote:
Ononokusuku, huh. I just saw it. YELLOW. Ain't that tough looking? The previous three were a hardcore blue colour. Then we get a shiny Groudon with a nosebleed.

Anyway, it looks kinda like Bug/Dragon to me. But about the pupa and molting thing, look at Dratini and Dragonite. The only thing similar between those two are the fat noses. And yet the 2nd evo was just a longer Dratini with wings on its head. This is Game Freak creativity, they are just as likely to make a bigger, more graceful looking version of Kibagon, then it evolves into Ononokusuku. I'd prefer the pupa idea though.

i disagree on your bug/dragon opinion, if you look at some of the big pictures of it it clearly looks like a dinosaur with armor.

but the rest of what you said about dratini-draonite concept that you think game freak might do the same with kibago sounds like an interesting idea and is a good point

p.s. i apologize for putting the image. im not sure that was the case earlier in this thread but if it is im sorry

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmmmm, now that I see that picture again (yes i know its still unconfirmed) the "bug" typing goes into the rejected pile.

This leaves me with what infernape 77 suggested, Kibago will evolve into a dragon/rock which evolves into a dragon/steel.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay. DRAGON/ROCK does make a good evo. Then the DRAGON/STEEL also sounds good for the last evo. All together it seems to be almost perfect. Now it's just lacking invincibility. "chuckle"

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

of corse

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Dragon/Steel is pretty much invincible anyway, why make a uber?

Act Like you know.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

why not? that's gamefreak's idea. they failed massively with dragonite, but they managed to make salamence and garchomp uber, and they're halfway there with tyranitar.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Big J 0526 wrote:
Dragon/Steel is pretty much invincible anyway, why make a uber?

Nothin in pokemon is pretty much invincible, there's always a way to take em down.

Anyway, from what im gettin, we all seem to agree that IF onon...whatever the name is, is confirmed to be the final evolution, Dragon steel will be it's typing.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
Anyway, from what im gettin, we all seem to agree that IF onon...whatever the name is, is confirmed to be the final evolution, Dragon steel will be it's typing.

Yes, most of us are agree about that, and if Ononokusu's type will really be Dragon/Steel, it's weakness will be Ground and Fighting. Hope it doesn't get Levitate.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next