It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((I assume we get him back later?))

"Sparks, go!" Cassie shouted as the Rotom burst from its ball, vanishing under the Gyarados and then lighting up the huge Water Pokemon with a powerful blast of electricity designed to paralyze, the electricity hitting Leo as well while Skipper faced off with the Houndoom, sending a tidal wave of water at the dog Pokemon as he disappeared beneath the water's surface.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You want me to spoil the story? :P))

"Hmph, this battle isn't yours. You challenged me, remember?!" Silver called out a new pokemon, Raichu. This pokemon, however, was not infected, "Raichu, deal with the Rotom." The Raichu immedantly crash-tackled the Rotom, giving it a nice uppercut punch into the air.

Gyarados shook off the attack as well as Leo. They continued their attack on the two others.

((Let's leave it there for now so redt and rex09 can post.))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Thank God Crunchy you did that. I was planning on a similar thing to happen later but this is perfect for Red to get a show off of his true identity. Hehe I love twists.))

I looked with a frown at Silver, "You have no idea what I'm capable of. I'm much older and far stronger than you.It was wrong of you to do that to Leo. Granted I cannot control those that are infected since I didn't create them but my blood is potent enough to kill even you. Like you said, I'm the first."

I drew my blade quickly as the Gyarados lunged at me, teeth bared. I jumped back a bit and release Vaporeon. "It seems that this guy knows everything......so let's give him a surprise. But just a small one." Vaporeon nodded and lifted his paw. I made a small cut on both our hands and rubbed them together. Vaporeon shuddered for a moment before his skin turned a deep red. I looked back at Silver, my eyes pure white.

I spoke with a deeper amplified voice, "I am the first and original carrier. I am the virus and the cure. Do not force my hand Silver, for I will kill you with my true form if need be. I refuse to show it for this is not the time or place. There is too much innocent life around us."

I flicked my blade so fast at the Gyarados just stood there before a deep gash appeared in its torso. "Vaporeon, help Cassie." Vaporeon appeared between the Swampert and Houndoom. His eyes glowed for a moment before the clouds darkened and a torrent of rain pelted down on everyone.

((This isn't Red or Vaporeon's true form. That'll be later.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Swampert growled contentedly as the rain lashed down, the big Water type seemingly refreshed by the storm, moving to stand side by side with Red's Vaporeon, while Cassie stood there like a statue, her face icy calm. "It appears you forgot your typing, Silver..."

The Raichu's paw went right through Rotom, which blew the equivalent of an electronic raspberry, before evil-looking purplish fumes started to rise from the ground around the Raichu, which turned pale and looked around in panic as the smell reached its nostrils. The ground under the Houndoom and Gyarados also started emitting the fumes.

"Creeping poison..."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My jaw dropped when I read what little I did of the diary. The words, the trick, the deceit. Date July 24 I have done it, I have come up with the formula. The formula for the ultimate weapon. The creation takes on a viral form, I shall it The Touch. After years of working my way into the lives of Tony and Rachael Feor, along with my companion Dr. Rhapsody, their lab and my dream has finally been realized. I shall finally destroy them all, all the people all the Pokemon I shall throw the world into a chaotic era. An era as to which only I can be the end of. Countless will die, countless people, more importantly Pokemon. Their deaths shall give me strength. Then I can be all powerful. Still many tests need to be done. Many more variables to be touched on, this is why I have the experimental stage of its creation. First I shall try it on the boy Red, I will let him think it is his idea so that way I cannot be blamed for anything if something goes wrong. Then once it gets past that stage, I shall try it on my own Pokemon to see how it truly enhances their battle strengths. Perhaps in a Pokemon League battle. End of entry.

That was only the first entry I read, there was more. There was a hell of a lot more, and I didn't quite know if I could manage to read it all. Still this diary was too important, I wasn't going to let anyone else know about it. So I stashed it inside my bag. I found out somethings that I wanted to know, so I better go find Jack.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Naw you guys suck, you're supposed to be losing! :P))

"You're wrong about that, Red," he said from the distance, the rain pouring over them and their battle, "Your blood cannot kill the antibody within our bodies, we are just as immoral as you are. You're but a useless unfinished sample. You don't have the guts to destroy this town along with me, you can't control it. None of us can."

Gyarados fell to the beach floor as it grumbled in pain. Raichu jumped from the Toxic pool but still managed to get poisoned. The Houndoom fainted. Silver smirked, throwing Raichu a quick antidote potion as Raichu landed to his side.

"Red..." Silver spoke, looking upon his appearance as the monster he truly was, Vaporeon's red skin and Red's pure white eyes, "...I thought we could've been friends, Leo, you and myself... But I guess as long as Isaac exists mutating the virus and creating more of us, we can only be moral enemies. Better watch it..."

Suddenly, Leo jumped from the fallen Gyarados with his dagger in hand, knocking Red down before holding the blade to his throat as he pinned him. He hissed as he lifted the blade, ready to drive the dagger into him several times. Silver frowned, ready to call the entire infected into the area to finally end this once and for all. He readied to whistle.

"Pika!!" Sparky ran as quickly as she could, pouncing Leo from Red. She gave Leo a Thunderbolt which weakened him. It made him fall to one knee in a daze as he tried to shake it off.

"Sparky..." Silver sighed before shouting out angrily, "Cut it out, Sparky, I have to do it! I have to! Don't you understand?!"

"Pikachu! Pika pika! Pikachu! Pikachu!!" she pleaded to Silver. It was anyone's guess what it was about.

Silver sighed once again, crossing his arms, "Fine, as you wish... ...It appears Sparky wishes to fight Vaporeon one on one, Red. If she wins, you guys have to leave us alone, if you win, you guys get to keep Leo. Those are her terms... for all of your safety. I'll numb the virus in his body as a sign of good faith. You won't have to worry about him." Silver then walked along to what was Leo, still in his weary state. Leo hissed as Silver took a syringe from his pocket, injecting it into Leo's arm. The monster inside Leo screamed to the sky before his head nodded off. The mark died in glow, but his appearance remained the same purple skinned. He was sleeping. He fell forward slightly but Silver caught him and shuffled him onto his shoulder. He jumped a few feet back to where Raichu was standing and placed Leo gently to the sand after he landed, "It's done. His blood should be killing off the Touch virus much faster now. Sparky, do it..."

The blood that had rubbed from Red onto Leo over her yellow coat, dripped along and down her arm. Without thinking, she licked down her arm. Suddenly, a burst of air erupted around her, "Pi-ka...!!" he cried, thunder bolts shooting down from the cloudy sky, all flying into her. When they ceased with an after charged spark from the pokemon, Sparky was glowing gold. Her fluffy fur was now all shot spiky. It was Super Sparky. As her first attack, she called down thunderbolts that scorched and marked her and Vaporeon's battlefield. The impact from the lightning hitting the ground threw Cassie and Axel safely into the sand away and off the area.

Silver crossed his arms, closing his eyes, "I guess that blood of yours really is the real deal, Red. I hope you're prepared. Also, I hope your friends know that if they interfere, Sparky won't be too happy."

The gold Pikachu stood there, waiting for Vaporeon to make the first move. Her golden coat seemed to suck up the electricity she built up from the sky. Every few seconds, lightning would hit her body.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie grunted sharply as she was thrown into the air, rolling to break the impact, landing on her back in the sand and looking up into her Swampert's worried face, Rotom floating behind him.

"I'm okay, Skip. Just bruised."

The Swampert grumbled softly, extending a muscular arm for his trainer to hold on to as they made their way back to Red, standing behind him and watching in silence.

"Come on Vaporeon..." Cassie whispered softly, inaudible over the lashing rain.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You think you know everything. It seems that Issac has lied even to you, Silver." I looked at the charged Pikachu. I doubt that Vaporeon has a chance but we'll have to try.

"Vaporeon you know what you need to do." Vaporeon nodded at me. He jumped into the air, forming a ball of shadows in his mouth. Vaporeon landed near Pikachu and unleashed the attack. He jumped back, some of his skin invisible from the falling water.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmph," Silver smirked, "I know enough." His hand clenched. He knew he wasn't just fighting for the bad guy, and Sparky knew it too. Red's comments were getting to him.

The Shadow Ball attack blew up in Sparky's face, but it was hardly effective. Sparky charged something like a ball in front of her, rumbling furiously with electricity. Suddenly, from the charged ball, Sparky fired thunderbolts, one after the other into the Vaporeon's path. Each attack sounded like a missile launching and striking the ground. But Vaporeon was hardly a clear target. Five shots of the dangerous orb and Vaporeon seemed to dodge each attack within the rain's cloak.

Finished with it, Sparky tail whipped the charged orb into the sky --- it then suddenly exploded inside in a great flash, storming hundreds of random lightning strikes within the field.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I decided to wait for Jack at the front desk of the library, I had the information that I wanted. So I decided to open an atlas and sit down at a table and start looking at the maps. I wondered how long Jack was going to take, I mean I should be actually doing some research still I did find plenty of useful information though it was only for my personal gain. Oh well I guess it can't be helped, I am just being selfish. I got on my communicator. "Red I have finished my research, I didn't find anything promising, but I can't speak for Jack. Can you give me an approximate place as to where you are, so that way Jack and I know where to find you once he gets done." I soon ran across a map of my own Johto Region, and some memories came flooding back.

Last edited by shinashu taji on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((shinashu, Psycho is battling a Darkrai while his Sableye is infected and traveling your way. I figured he told you that but I was wrong, sorry.))

Vaporeon jumped from side to side as lightning bolts struck the ground. He got unlucky as one made contact with him. Vaporeon shook it off with minor damage. He glared at the Pikachu, eyes turning a deep blue. The water droplets began conjugating behind him as water from the canal began to rise. He flicked his tail and a wall of water rose up and crashed towards Sparky.

Vaporeon followed with an intense Ice Beam from his mouth.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry i haven't posted in a while, i got really busy and pretty much had to abandon RF D: ))
I was standing there, Dusknoir and I looking for an opening in which to strike, when suddenly Sparky's missile impacted near us. Bewildered, I watched as the two Infected Trainers and their pokemon battled it out, deciding the fate of our new companion, Leo

I thought back on Leo's transformation while I watcehd the battle. He turned purple, grew claws, and his teeth sharpened into daggers... If it wasn't for the fact that it probably turned him into our enemy, I'd be looking for a shot of this Touch weapon.... I was also surprised to learn that I no longer considered Leo a suspicious individual; he was as much our friend as Red was, even though that could all change shortly.

Suddenly, Massimo came onto the communicator channel. Considering that Red was now Transformed, I answered. "Well, let me put it to you this way. One of Isaac's cronies showed up to kidnap Leo, but Red's fighting to decide his fate. We're near the canal, on the northern end; find Jack and bring him here. I have a feeling we're gonna need him." I was itching to jump into this fight.... My hand twitched near my rapier, waiting for the chance when I could cut Silver's throat open....

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I suppose none of your characters are smart enough to realise Sparky might be fighting on Silver's side for a reason?))

As Vaporeon crashed into Sparky with Surf, it was immediately followed by Ice Beam which completely froze the wave over her. Sparky was completely frozen inside, encased by nothing but solid ice. But a golden light still flickered within. Suddenly, just as you thought it was over, cracks began to quake all over the iceberg's surface. Suddenly, thunder stormed from the sky and hit Sparky, blowing the ice around her to smithereens to nothing but bits of fallen shard. The rest fell like crystal snow sparkling in the air around her as Sparky glared back at the Vaporeon.

Sparky clenched, throwing her head to the sky as she cried, "Pi-kkkaaaaaa!!" she roared as she started to soak up a large amount of energy from the sky, a massive surge of energy charging within her tiny golden body. Suddenly, a volt of electricity overtook her and her appearance was nothing more than a blue mass of lightning. In Volt Tackle form, she charged into Vaporeon so fast it was frightening. As well as taking major damage herself, the attack sent sparks flying up in all directions as an incredible explosion occurred. When the attack ceased and the sand cleared, Sparky was still standing, having moved back a distance to watch Vaporeon recover a second time.

She was losing power, she could feel it. But she needed to hold on until she defeated Vaporeon. She had to. Silver cringed, showing concern for Sparky.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((whatever the case is. previous post has been fixed.))

Before I could reminisce Axel came on the communicator. "You have got to be kidding me, oh well. I would love to be there, still I don't want to rush Jack, he might be tailing some useful information. I will stay here, good luck in the battle."

I now had looked back down at the Johto map. I turned the page and it had a detailed map and diagram of Silver Conference Stadium. I just thought back at my first Silver Conference tournament, only ten months after I became a trainer, a tournament I took fourth place in. Quite an accomplishment for someone of ten years of age, especially so when it is their first League Tournament. I leaned back a bit, closed my eyes and let my memories come to me.

---Flashback---

The announcer came on.
"Welcome to this years thrilling third round match of the Johto Silver Conference!" As per usual the announcer was lively and full of pep. Still I waited inside my little hallway. A hallway that I walked through many times. "The rules for this match are a bit different. This match will be two on two, the first trainer to lose both of their Pokemon loses. The winner will claim first place, the loser fourth place. Now then let me introduce the trainers!" Here it is my time to shine, win or lose I didn't care I made it far for my first tournament. I really didn't care if I came in first to begin with, still I would like to take third. "The Red trainer, a trainer coming all the way from Lavender Town in Kanto Samantha Kristie! This powerful trainer has been competing in the League for five years now! As the announcer finished introducing a fifteen year old girl walked out onto the field, she was neither ugly or hot. She was plain, with average length brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a pink blouse, blue jeans, and sneakers. "Now then it is time for the Green trainer. A trainer hailing from right here in Johto! This kid is amazing folks, this is his first League Tournament and he has made it this far! Introducing ten year old Massimo Francisco! I stepped out. I was ready for this. I could do this with the two Pokemon that I selected. The roulette spun and fate decided I would call my Pokemon out first, in the distance I heard mom and dad chearing for me.

"Now then lets go!" I called out my second oldest Pokemon that I had, my first Pokemon capture. Yanma appeared, and its picture was shown on the monitor. Samantha then countered with a Graveler. A wise choice. The battle began. I had Yanma use a Hypnosis attack. Samantha had called for her Graveler to use Rollout, not only would the motion prevent it from being hit by Hypnosis, it would hurt Yanama a lot too. "Yanma dodge!" Yanma tried his best to dodge it, but he was still hit pretty hard by the Rollout. Still the Graveler made a bad error, it left its back turned to us. "Yanma take advantage of it use Psychic!" Yanma hit the Graveler hard. Still this only angered the Graveler and Samantha called for it to use another Rollout, this time Yanma managed to dodge it. But Samantha was clever she had her Graveler ricochet of a rock bounce up and hit Yanma dead on causing him to faint. I heard her cry great play or something like that when I called Yanma back. I then called out my second Pokemon I had registered for this match, my oldest and my starter. Chikorita appeared.

Samantha didn't even bother having Graveler return, she just launched another Rollout, Chikorita got hit. "Use Leech Seed!" Chikorita obliged and launched a health sucking seed on the Graveler draining the last of its health and restoring Chikorita back to near full. With the Graveler fainted, the announcer lit up how it was a one on one. Samantha then called out her Sableye. I had never seen a Pokemon like Sableye before so I checked with my Pokedex. Go figure a trainer from the famed ghost town would use a ghost Pokemon. There wasn't much Chikorita could do. Samantha called for her Sableye to use Shadow Claw, I had Chikorita put up a Reflect barrier to reduce the damage and buy some time. "Chikorita Magical Leaf" Chikorita waved her leaf and sent out a flurry of leaves against my opponent. Still she had yet another counter. Her Sableye launched a Will-O-Wisp attack burning up all the leaves, and leaving Chikorita burned. Samantha didn't let up, her Sableye launched an Icy Wind attack, seriously injuring Chikorita. Chikorita didn't want to give up. I called out to her but it wasn't enough Chikorita fell. I had lost. I called Chikorita back. I wasn't sad at all, it was a fun match and I made it far for my first time. Samantha and I shook hands and agreed to battle again one day.

---End Flashback---

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vaporeon tried to shield himself from the intense attack but to no avail. He fell to the side, the color of his skin returning to its normal blue color. I walked over and picked Vaporeon up. My eyes returned to normal, "It's over. I'm sorry Vaporeon but I won't let you go on."

The rain was still pouring down and random lightning bolts struck around me, but I didn't pay any attention to it. I looked at Leo then Silver, "You won so you can take Leo. I can't stop you and I refuse to kill the Pikachu." I walked over to the group, "I'm sorry."

I spoke up without turning, "But hear this Silver. I will kill you when the time comes, regardless of what side you're on. And we will have Leo again." ((Foreshadowing?!))

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie let out a long breath, recalling Rotom to his Pokeball, shaking her head quietly. "It was my fault, Red. Should have kept the boy close, not let him wander off on his own..."

Skipper turned away from Sparky without a backward glance, nuzzling his trainer gently to comfort her as she hugged the big Water-type. "You did good, big guy."

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We lost. Red.... had fallen. It was unbelievable.

I looked at Red as he walked over. "I can understand not wanting to kill Pikachu, and Vaporeon's had it, but there's nothing we can do for now?? This guy's evil, if he didn't get what he wanted, I don't think he'd have any qualms about taking Leo anyways. Must we honor our word and let our friend be taken??" I looked at him emploringly, but, knowing that Red would honor his word, I dropped my gaze.

Silver was over there, Sparky at his side. Leo was still unconscious, but.... I sincerely wished there was something we could do. I stared at Silver. "When Red makes a promise, it's as good as done. If I were you, I'd make my peace with Arceus, as you won't be here much longer." Turning, I walked through the rain, ready to face our next challenge. Dusknoir followed silently, glaring at Silver over his shoulder, his eye full of hate.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(( Guys, I am back from vacation and my fingers need to get used to a big keyboard.))

I ducked behind an overturned table as another dark ball flew over my head. Magnus burst from his Pokeball, followed by Kassie. Magnus roared, and shot a plume of magma at Darkrai. Darkrai sank through the floor and disappeared. Magnus roared, but abruptly stopped as he was enveloped in a dark sphere. the sphere abruptly faded to reveal a snoring Magnus, tossing and turning on the floor. Kassie charged forward, leaping over Magnus's prone form, and slashed at Darkrai. Darkrai dodged and hurled a ball of darkness at Kassie. She ducked, and blasted Darkrai with a Hydro Pump. "Massimo, get the hell up here, Im under attack here by a Pokemon I see in my nightmares, and Sable is running around infected."

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sparky and Silver were not side by side. She was still standing in the torn up battlefield where Vaporeon and her fought. Silver was with Leo a great distance away. Sparky smiled tiredly. She did it, she had beaten Vaporeon. They all hated and distasted Silver for changing and taking Leo from them, but at least no one would be hurt now. Her golden power faded as her eyes went weary, falling face first into the wet sand.

Silver was about remark on the group's comments when by the distance he saw Sparky fall. He gasped, pointing over so the group could see, "Sparky! Damn it, screw Leo and me, help Sparky you idiots!" Silver clenched. Sparky had fought for both Silver and for everyone's sakes so bravely. How could one small pokemon bear such a burden? Silver placed a hand to his face, trying to get a hold of himself as the cold rain sprinkled throughout his long silver spikes.

He sighed with the sincerest of frowns, picking Leo up under his arm and turning his back to the group, and to Sparky. The cover of darkness hid his face, hiding his shame.

"You won so you can take Leo. I can't stop you and I refuse to kill the Pikachu. But hear this Silver. I will kill you when the time comes, regardless of what side you're on. And we will have Leo again." - Red

"This guy's evil, if he didn't get what he wanted, I don't think he'd have any qualms about taking Leo anyways. Must we honor our word and let our friend be taken?? When Red makes a promise, it's as good as done. If I were you, I'd make my peace with Arceus, as you won't be here much longer." - Axel

"And I'm grateful you didn't hurt Sparky. ...Heh, kill me? We're already dead --- you, Leo and I. Still, I'll be looking forward to when that time comes, Red," he gave a quick smile before it completely went away. Silver smirked as he heard the other character say he was evil, but he guessed taking Leo didn't give them the best impression, especially since he had to use him and the Touched against them, "You're wrong about that. Like Leo and her, Sparky and I are old friends. I would never betray the word of an old friend, especially one as courageous as her. Please... for Leo and I, please take care of her?"

This sentimental crap was getting to him. Instead of letting emotions take their course, he quickly chuckled aloud to hide his shame, laughing to the cold stormy sky. Pretty soon, his laughter started to become uncontrollable, then suddenly... it just sounded maddening. He quickly tried to calm himself down. These people wanted to kill him, he better not give them another reason.

Silver turned to the group for one last time, holding a frown, "I've got to go... I'll take care of Leo, as I promised Sparky. Red, Isaac sends his regards, and he told me to tell you... he's waiting for you at Iron Island. You and the others better prepare yourselves, alright...? Okay..." With much dread in his heart, his eyes wondered over Sparky one last time before he turned.

Returning Raichu by his side, he drew back and sent out Skarmory instead --- an un-Touched one. Silver got onto the pokemon taking Leo with him, and the Skarmory soon took off with a whistle --- leaving the others behind on the now distorted beach land. They flew passed the cloud and lightning to appear from it and into the clear night sky. Iron Island was only so far away in the distance, exactly where they were heading. Silver bit his teeth down in a grind, feeling his heart leave him from where he took off, "...Sparky..." he murmured with so much regret in his heart. Maybe he was evil just as just they said... but it couldn't be helped. He had a goal.

Wind ruffling through the small boy's dark red hair, Leo mumbled in his sleep as his skin returned to a pale normal, "Red... Cassie... I'm sorry..."

Silver looked down upon him, giving a small grin, "Yeah..." Silver spoke sadly, "I'm sorry, too, friend..."

((Once you guys have recovered Sparky, Sparky obviously controlled by me, I was thinking maybe Red should get the idea of getting Gallade to speak with her (since he speaks human), to find out more about Silver and his cause, why he's working for Isaac, why she helped him and how they both know each other. I already thought of the plot for him when I began writing as him.))

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I immediately shot up when I heard Jack come on the communicator and said that he needed help. What concerned me more was that it was a Pokemon that he sees in his nightmares. What concerned me the most was that Sable was infected. Damn this cannot be, one of our own, other than Red, is infected. Jack must feel really bad. I ran upstairs to where Jack needed me. I didn't know what kind of Pokemon to expect so I called out Electabuzz from her Pokeball, Electabuzz can hit almost anything. Still when I got upstairs, nothing prepared me for the Pokemon that I was facing. It was a Darkrai. I never once had seen a Legendary Pokemon before, at least not to my knowledge. I have seen large bird Pokemon fly overhead and thought maybe it was one of the Legendaries, but still. I was not prepared for a Darkrai. A Pokemon that could faint other Pokemon just by giving them nightmares. What the hell, where did this thing come from. I have no idea what to do. I pulled out my Pokedex to try and learn some more information about it so my knowledge wasn't so limited, while Electabuzz stood by my side both fists covered in an electrical current.

Darkrai, The Pitch Black Pokemon. It can lull people to sleep and make them dream. It is active during the nights of the new moon. Folklore has it that one moonless nights, this Pokemon will make people see horrific nightmares. Darkrai is of the Dark type.

That was all the information the Pokedex had it on it, which was fantastic. "So Jack you see this thing in your nightmares, that must suck." I then focused my attention on the Pokemon. "Jack you go get Sable it is your duty as a trainer to protect your Pokemon, I will take care of Darkrai." Electebuzz looked at me and I nodded right back at her. "Electabuzz use Light Screen" Electabuzz then put a up a barrier of light. I don't know what kind of attacks to expect, but if it has anything special. Light screen will soften the blow.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Silver took off. I wondered about him.... for just an instant, he seemed to be human, seemed to have emotions. But then he had chuckled, and it was gone. I found myself questioning which one was his true nature. Emotional?? Cold and detached?? I had a feeling that some time in the future, we would see Silver. And I hoped that when it happened, I would be able to find out, without fighting. It felt like we had been fighting forever....

However, Silver had left a present for our ragtag group. Leo's sidekick, Sparky was lying on the sandy banks of Canalave. Turning around, I walked back to her. I kneeled down. She was battered and bruised, and I found myself thinking about the extreme power she had emitted. What an amazing creature.... We can't just leave her here. If no one else will, I will take care of her. I picked up Sparky, and said to Red, "Hey, I gotta get back to the Pokemon Center to pick up Miten. While I'm there, I'll let Nurse Joy take a look at Sparky, alright?" I started tracing my route back across the canal.

---

I got to the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy saw me, and waved me over. "Mr. Richards, your Miten is doing just fine now. His leg is now mostly healed. As long as he avoids battling, it'll be fine." I nodded. "Nurse Joy, I have an injured Pikachu here. She was driven pretty hard in a battle, but it should be pretty standard. Can you fix her up??" Nurse Joy nodded, and took Sparky to the back. "She should be fine in an hour or so." I took a seat.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie glanced at Red. "I need to get my team checked over, particularly Skip. I hope that Houndoom didn't do anything to him. I'll meet you over at the Pokemon center."

She set off after Axel, head down, clearly upset over what she saw as a failure to protect Leo.

-------------------------
"Could you check my Swampert for me? He got into a fight with a Houndoom in an attempt to protect me." Cassie handed the Net Ball to Nurse Joy, who nodded and ran it through a machine.

"He's tired, but no lasting damage has been done. I'll freshen him up for you."

"Thank you... and could you fix up my Rotom as well?" Cassie handed Rotom's Pokeball over, and it joined Skipper's in the machine.

"This won't take long. Twenty minutes at the most. Why don't you have a seat?" the pink-haired nurse pointed to a couch-- Cassie nodded quietly, then wandered over and flopped down on the chair.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In the next room, Nurse Joy placed Sparky into a recovery pod. Half an hour went by inside the Pokemon Center. The Pikachu, Sparky, was dreaming about the past...

"Help me!"

"Wh-Who's there?!"

"Help me, please! I've fallen down a hole! My leg's broken!"

"All right! Just hold on, we're going to get some help! Damn it all, I don't have a pokemon that can reach her..."

"Whoa, Sparky!"

"PIKACHU!!"

"SPARKYYYYYYY!!"

Sparky ran as fast as she could for the hole Leo fell into. She couldn't reach him in time. By the time she reached for him, her eyes stared horrified at the mangled body of her trainer deep below.

---

"There," Silver smiled, hands to his hips. A bubbling pod in a dark lab held Leo's corpse. Sparky was still crying. Silver looked down to her, "It's okay little one, Leo's going to wake up soon. I promise. Isaac's going to help us now." He looked down sadly with a sigh, looking back to Sparky, "I'm sorry... but Isaac wants to experiment with a new pokemon, and he's asked for you... he won't help Leo otherwise," Silver glared to the floor, crushing his fists into balls. Tears still falling, Sparky looked up to him and firmly nodded. Whatever it took, she needed Leo back.

Silver frowned, nodding back to her. He sat down beside her, taking her by the paw, "...Okay. You'll be asleep for awhile little one, but you won't feel a thing... Leo will be fine. I promise I'll look after him."

---

"That's the way, Sparky!" Silver laughed.

After a full day's worth of training, they sat back and had lunch together with all the other pokemon, Silver

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I sat down on the sand after everyone had left, a tear sliding down my cheek. Vaporeon just sat next to me, head low, and whimpered softly. "It's okay, you were against a stronger type and I refused to let you go to full power." I shook my head, "So I guess it's my fault we lost Leo." Vaporeon curled up beside me, comforting me.

I remember the first and last time I cried. It was when I discovered what I really was.

"I don't think he's ready yet Issac." The lead researcher turned and looked at the woman, "That's enough Rachel. You have put this experiment off long enough. Now is the time to see its true form. Bring the Pokemon."

A young man came in the room carrying an Eevee. "Here it is sir." Issac nodded, "Hook it up to the transfusion chamber Daniel." Daniel obliged and hooked the Eevee in the chamber. "Begin." Blood from the Eevee and the teenager was pumped into a machine and switched to each other. The Pokemon shuddered before its fur turned a pitch black color. The boy began to glow a bright white, his skin turning pure white, his hair turned a light blond, and his eyes sparkled a brilliant white as well. Then his teeth became pointed and his muscles rippled and enlarged.

"The transformation is wonderful. How's the other specimen doing?" The Eevee began to lose control and started to hit the glass chamber. The boy began to as well. "We saw what we needed, now end the experiment." Rachel pulled a lever and gas filled the chambers, putting both specimens to sleep.

The storm eventually stopped and that's when a thought occurred to me. If that Pikachu fought for Silver then it must know him. I released Gallade, "I need you to talk to the Pikachu and find out what it knows." Gallade nodded, "And what about the rest of the group?" I thought for a moment, "Keep an eye on them but don't allow them near the Pikachu. There's no telling if the others work for Issac." Gallade stood up, "Agreed. Will you be joining me?" I stood up as well, "Yes. Let's go." I recalled Vaporeon and left with Gallade.
--------------------------------
A cloaked man ran from the library as the top floor started to smoke. He grabbed a communicator from his pocket. An image of a man appeared in the screen. "This better be good news." The cloaked man nodded, "It is sir. The man known as Massimo found the diary of Issac that you told me to plant." There was a pause before the image spoke again.

"That is good but not good enough. Follow them to Iron Island and make sure that they get into the facility." The cloak man nodded once again, "Yes sir." The man closed the communicator and resumed walking, heading towards the water.
---------------------------------
Gallade and I walked into the Pokemon Center. Noticing Cassie and Axel I continued to walk until I reached Sparky's room. The Pokemon was asleep so I decided to wait until she woke up. Gallade took a seat next to me.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was in the lobby, quietly talking to Miten. He growled contentedly, that smiling look that all canines have on his face. I fondled his ear. I'll never push you that hard again... I swear it on my life. I thought that this was perhaps an overdramatization, but it felt right.

Red walked in, despondent. We all knew it wasn't his fault, and yet... there was nothing I could think to say that would cheer him up. It was my sincere wish to be able to, but nothing came.

Then I noticed Gallade following Red. I was wondering why it wasn't Vaporeon as usual, until I remembered Gallade's unusual abilities. I turned to Cassie. "Listen, I'm gonna go eavesdrop on whatever happens inside that room. If you want to, we better get a move on." I got up, and quietly creeped down the hall, just outside Sparky's room. I hoped that I wouldn't be caught, but at the same time I knew there was no way Red would let me listen in. Miten sat down and acted as guard, Dusknoir right behind him.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next