It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie was sitting by the cave mouth, half-hidden behind her crouching Garchomp, the large land-shark looking perfectly comfortable on all fours as it scanned the landscape. She lowered a small pair of binoculars-- stolen from the Aqua base-- as Kris appeared with his Flygon and Eric, accompanied by his new Mightyena friend, walked up. The Absols, who had been perching on her shoulders, jumped down and ran over to greet the two humans.

"I've been scanning the base. I think they've got Groudon somewhere in there, because I saw a huge reinforced warehouse structure, with a giant electrical generator outside and what looks like a missile silo."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((did anyone read my post or was i not clear, i was traveling underground...lets just say i emerged next to Eric a little ways away...))
I emerged infront of the caves, next to Eric. A second later the Absols ran up to me, I leaned down to pet them. "Hello guys." I walked up to Cassie where she told me what she found out so far. "Well it sounds like Magma, the goals havent really changed since the old videogames huh? Well...at least the Groudon part."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I did read. That's why I said you "appeared", instead of you walking up to us.))

The female Absol let out a soft noise that sounded like a purr, arching up into the petting as Cassie chuckled softly. "Nope, nothing's changed. Just now they have firearms."

She stretched, and gently tossed Swampert's Pokeball to the ground to release the big Water-type. "Anyone thirsty?"

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((oh...ok))
"Yeah, they dont really suit a childrens game anymore, do they? World domination is fine, btu noooo....anything that kills or injures, specifically firearms, isnt eligible to be rated E." Cassie offered up some water. "It's the desert, everyones thirsty. And that's a yes by the way."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie held out a stolen canteen to Kris, while looking over at Garchomp. "Would you mind?"

The big Dragon rose with a grunt, lumbering past them to find a large, flat chunk of rock-- with a flurry of swift and precise claw strikes, he had carved out a basin in the stone and laid it on the floor to serve as a water dish for the other Pokemon. Swampert approached the basin and produced a stream of cool, clear water to fill the basin-- instantly, the female Absol jumped up to start lapping at the water. The male checked his dusty, disheveled fur with a whine of disgust, then barked something to Swampert-- the Water type chuckled and directed a gentle stream of water at the male Absol, who moved around under the stream then shook himself dry in the back of the cave with a pleased "Sol!", before joining his mate for a drink.

Cassie chuckled at the Absols' antics as she sipped from her own canteen. "Eric, what about that Mightyena of yours? And I'm sure you need a water refill too."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Water would be nice. Something tells me they've got their bomb in that silo. Another hunch is that the bomb will emit heat instead of radiation. I can use it to burn down the silo, unless it's metal." I sighed. "This is going to be really hard without killing." Mighteyana ((thinking of the name.)) lifted his head "What is it boy?" "Hey!" a guard yelled. Oh great. How am I going to handle this? I took out my tranquilizer ((Yes I still have it. I don't know why.)) and shot him directly in the chest. "You think you can hurt me?" He yelled as he plucked the projectile out of his chest. He riped his shirt, and I saw a layer of Kevlar, a bulletproofing material. I threw a Gas Grenade, which hit him in the forehead. The gas chamber burst open and knocked out the guard. "What do I do with this one?" Book em' Danno! I thought. Hawaii Five-O references are the best.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((how 'bout Mighty?))
I started gulping down water. Then a Magma guard appeared and Eric took him down with a gas grenade. He failed to notice his partner who began runniing back to base to report this. "Luna!" The moon-shaped pokemon appeared in front of the fleeing grunt. They began staring eachother down. "Perfect." The grunt fell, unconcious, due to Luna's stare. "Now what? We cant just sit around here waiting for Axel with these grunts after us."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"This." Cassie got to her feet and spoke softly to her two Pokemon, while Swampert gently took Eric's canteen, filled it with water, and handed it back to the human.

The big Water-type proceeded to grab the unconscious men by the arms and hold him up while Garchomp positioned himself nearby, looking as menacing as a land-shark with a mouthful of fangs could. "Wake him up, Skip."

Skipper spat a blast of water into the men's faces, bringing them to spluttering consciousness-- Cassie stood with her back to the cave's mouth so her face couldn't be seen, and spoke in a harsh, flat tone. "You're Magma guards, and we don't like Team Magma. You've got two options-- tell us what you know about the operation, and then run and don't come back; or you can try to put up a fight, and we'll just kill you." At this, her Garchomp leaned in with what could only be described as a predatory smile, tongue licking over its fangs gently as it stared at the humans.

"Your choice. I should warn you, even I have a hard time controlling this Garchomp."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Who's for tieing these guys to a peice of plywood and throwing them downstream? Eh, I guess not." He looked at the water. "Just don't drink the river water. It's proboably Cholera infested." I started tinkering with my modded pistol. "Now it shoots Gas Grenades." I showed Cassie and Kris. I took some assorted items from the grunts. I scored a pair of orange tinted, shatter proof glasses. The waiting game bores me to death.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I put up my hood and walked behind the grunts. *sigh* "You better choose, or you wont be leaving in one peace." I let out my pokemon. "Go get a drink, then come back here, we have company." I eyed the two grunts. I grabbed one of my weapons I had been...er...tinkering with. "Now choose!"

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Remember, Kris. No Executions. And would you please tell me what that thing you're holding is! For the sake of the team!" I sat down next to the river. "We need a team name..."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Eric, dont let them know there's no executions!" I whispered so the grunts wouldnt hear. "And you'll find out what it is if I have to use it." I smirked. God it's fun torturing him! "And if you really want a team name talk to Axel!"

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Urgh!" I kicked in a stalagmite. "Oh god! Why did I do that! These take millions of years to form!" I took the stalagmite, which broke in half, and took the mineral water dripping from the ceiling and poured it over the formation. "The minerals should coat it and fix it. Now this is why you don't anger me." I sat and pondered about things that taunted me for a long time.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Can someone control the Grunts please? It's up to you what you want them to do.))

Garchomp growled and made a mock-lunge with snapping teeth-- Cassie let out a whistle and the big Pokemon stopped, giving the men a feral look but turning to look at his trainer with a "this-is-fun" grin.

"You'd better hurry up and choose... Garchomp here is hungry."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry guys, i've been getting busier lately.... from now on, if i don't post for a day, i'm going to give LM host status for this RP, if that's fine with you all. i'll try to participate as much as possible, but feel free to not wait up for me lol))
I was stunned. Cassie's words... had hurt. And what the other two said as well.... I had no idea what to do. They all headed off for some cave, out of the elements. This probably made the most sense.... All I knew was that I needed to seriously work out my priorities.

Returning to the chopper, I sat down. Viita rumble something quietly. "I know, girl... Things are messed up right now, especially me..." I looked around. And saw the Grunts approach the cave. Fortunately, they had it all under control. Gas grenades, tranqs... Did they really need me anymore?? I sat there in the chopper, surrounded by swirling winds and gritty sand....

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I looked at Eric and laughes. "Wow! Im so scared of you breaking a stalagmite!" I laughed again. So pathetic! I took out another gun i was fiddling with and shot the stalagmite, it immediately fixed itself. "There, you've seen one."
--------------------------------------------
I looked over and saw the chopper in the distance. Axel was back there again. "Hey guys! There's Axel! Eric, can you go get him?"
((ill control the grunts! In a second though...))
--------------------------------------------
Grunt 1-"Wait! I'll tell you anything! Just let me go! Back at the base, Groudon, they're using him to make a missile! And Magma and Aqua-" The grunt didnt get to finish. The second grunt pulled out a gun and shot the first grunt. "You should've learned to keep your mouth shut!"
I started in "Cassie, take his gun!" I pulled out yet another gun and shot the grunt. "There, that sedative should calm him down. It should also act as a 'truth serum'. Now pick up where your friend left off."
"Magma and Aqua have joined forces, they have re-captured Kyogre. Both Kyogre and Groudon are being used to make weaponry."
"Thank you." The rest of the sedative set in and knocked out the grunt.

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

One of the Absols sniffed and then yipped-- Cassie looked down at the Disaster Pokemon. "You smell Axel? Would you mind guiding him in?"

The white-furred Pokemon nodded and bounded away into the desert as Cassie looked over at Kris, frowning and momentarily leaving the grunts to be terrified by her Garchomp.

"Enough, you two. We have a Team to take down, in case you forgot, and internal fighting isn't going to help us a bit."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((i edited my last post, you may want to check it out...))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((okay, i talked to LM about her taking over this RP, and she agreed (right??), so for guidance look to her. i'll help on the weekends. if you guys can, look for another player, as i may not be on often enough to contribute usefully. so, good luck guys!!))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Thank you.))

Cassie swore angrily as Swampert dropped the dead body and the unconscious man. "Skip, take the living one's clothes, weapons, Pokemon, and communicator, then drop him off somewhere in the desert far from here."

With a soft grunt, the Pokemon obeyed-- Cassie looked back at the two younger boys. "Well, that makes things clear then, doesn't it? They're going to screw up the land-sea balance AGAIN and summon Rayquaza. We're going to have to bust out Kyogre and Groudon, and beat Aqua AND Magma at once."

She sighed softly. "I think we could persuade Kyogre to help us. But Groudon... well, all the stories say it has a nasty streak bigger than a couple of continents. It'll probably be -very- pissed off at any and all humans... and I shudder to think what Rayquaza will be like."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Finally! Now I don't want to see one scratch on that Chopper!" I joked. "Hey, you want to know what's really fun? This!" I took out my rifle, and cocked it, and held it against a guard's head. "So how much clearence DO you have?" I laughed. It was good to be on the other side of the gun.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

*sigh* "A little immature Eric. So...Cassie. What's the current plan? Infiltrate the base, stealthily of course, liberate Kyogre and Groudon, try to ally with Kyogre, Blow up the bomb in a controlled blast radius and blow up the base. That a good plan?"

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Almost, but not quite." Cassie held up a finger. "You forgot to add: Calm down a probably pissed off Rayquaza and whatever other legends decide to show up, and crush Aqua and Magma, probably in battle."

Looking over, she sighed. "Eric. Enough."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:54 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Oh...yeah...right, what you said. Well, whats our plan on infiltrating the base? We sure as hell cant go in like we did last time."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"If by that you mean getting captured, no, we certainly can't." Cassie nodded in approval as her Swampert returned from his task and crouched by her again, patting the big Water-type's head gently.

"We -can- make use of my Rotom's ability to manipulate electronics in order to get in, though. And my Froslass can hide my presence from sensors. Do either of you have Psychic Pokemon that can do something similar? I have a feeling they are using Dark types as Teleport blockers."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 34  Next