It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shadow of the Forefathers 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
"you can't turn your back on the gang" shouted the head grunt.

"who's gonna stop me?" relied Vancewalking away from a ring of gang members in leather jackets with Houndoom skulls on the back.

"I am" shouted the Head. "and me" shouted another. then Vance heard the growling of two Houndooms behind him.

he smiled, put out his cigerrette and turned around. in a flash of red there was a houndoom standing proud in front of him, and a Dusknoir with it's arms crossed behind him. the grunts looked at the massive dusknoir with intimidation, "don't worry" smiled Vance. "he's just here to make sure you don't attack me from behind, Astor here is more than enough to deal with you two". the grunts laughed at the thought of one Houndoom against two, and barked their orders, qiuck as a flash the two Houndoooms charged towards Astor, one jumped to attack from above, while the other dove to attack Astor's legs. Astor jumped up and caught the airborn Houdoom by the neck and flung him down towards the other Houndoom, as they struck each other Astor blew a blast of fire at them, and did a body slam through it, sending them hurtling into a pile at their master's feet. "why you!!!" shouted the grunts, and they reached for their other pokeballs, as did a bunch of the rest...Shade the Dusknoir stepped in front of Vance and roared. suddenly the scene was interrupted by the sound of a revving engine as a huge moterbike invaded the circle, Chris the Houdoom gang leader jumped off. "if I ever see any of you disrespect Vance again, consider yourself Houndoom meat". the grunts retreated at his words.

"Vance, I don't know why you want to leave, but good luck" said Chriss putting his hand on Vance's shoulder.

"and to you." replied Vance as he returned Shade into his pokeball. and with that he set of to Fuchsia city with Astor at his heels.

-------------------------------------------------

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile YIM
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

As Comet and Puff eavesdropped on the battle taking place, a Beedrill immerged from the shadows and stabbed Puff with a needle drenched in poison. Puff screeched in pain, alerting Comet and the two other trainers to its distress. Comet then told Puff to use Dragonbreath, and it did. The Beedrill fell to the grass and began to spasm. But the damage was done. Puff was poisoned, and would die without help. Luckily, help arived in the form of a Pecha Berry from Comet. By this time, the Beedrill got up and once again began to stab Puff with its STAB move. This time, Puff was ready, and it nimbly dodged the attack. After a few jabs from Puff's beak, it was all over. "Ok, that was close. Where are all these Pokemon coming from? From the looks of those two, it seems like we'll be used as target practice!"

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"thanks for the bike man, I really appreciate it" smirked Vance at the unconcious biker lying on the ground with half his face sorched off. "oh, and you might want to have somebody look at that, it looks painful". and with that he hopped on the bike and rode at top speed down cycling road with Astor galloping at his heels. When the incline became less steep, Vance dismounted the bike and left it where another cycler might crash into it, and continued on foot, while using his knife to add a tick into Astor's visable collar-bone. "you know, isn't it enough that you literally burnt one of his machamps arms off, did you have to scorch his face as well?" Vance laughed. Astor snorted in reply, but tensed up when they reached the security box that lead to Fuchsia city, he was apprehensive about the security, he wished it would have been as simple as that, he was worreid about team rocket who had made it into their lounge.

"come on Astor, time for somemore notches" assured Vance and lead the way. at the door he let Shade out and kept his other pokeballs at the ready. "ok, now" he ordered. in a flash Shade smashed open the door and Astor jumped through lighting the place with a burst of flame. the rocket grunts and their whores were taken by surprise and didn't have time to reach for their pokeballs before Shade had one of them by the throat. Vance walked in with his shades on and a cigerrette in his mouth. "now, what do you think your boss will do when he finds out that a kid with only two pokemon destroyed your lounge in one fell attack?" the grunts eyed the captured grunt who's face was turning purple. "and what will he think when it turns out that one of you died?" laughed Vance. the grunts tensed. Vance serveyed the the room, stopping at one of the girls who was sitting there. "and who are you then gorgeous?" he smiled.

"she's the boss's daughter" shouted one of the younger grunt's with a fire in his eyes.

"ah, the boss's daugheter" winked vance. "I like what I'm hearing"

"get your hands off her" threatened the Grnt.

"now now" eased Vance, "we'll have non of that now....come here my sweet" he said to the girl offering his hand.

"why you...!!" shouted the grunt reaching for a pokeball, only to be knocked down by Astor. Vance released the rest of his pokemon and leading the boss's daughter outside to the bushes for a quicky.

when he'd finished, he went back to the lounge to call his poekmon. "I wonder what he'll think when he hears you were in here with his daughter...not to mention that she just got the sexual experience of a lifetime from the guy who just destroyed your lunge" he laughed. "Shade, relase him him". he ordered, and him and the poikemon left in the direction of Fuchsia.

down the road the boss's daughter caught up with him. "please, let me go with you". she begged. Vance laughed. "I had lots of fun and all, but this isn't a site-seeing trip". she came up close and said "i can really make it worth your while". Vance stroked her hair, "well in that case, what are we waiting for?". and they both set of to Fuchsia.....lwith the young grunt following them from behind...still....with a fire in his eyes.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:00 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I laughed. "I agree with you there, Team Rocket did ruin everything. They had everything going for them and yet they still failed." Arbok didn't have time to dodge the Flamethrower and was struck head on. Arbok bounced back and slithered through the grass "Poison Fang, kill it slowly Arbok." Arbok leaped out of the grass bearing her fangs, seeping with venom and poison, towards the Typhlosion. "So it seems we have a similar hatred towards the failure that is Team Rocket, I see no more reason for us to be fighting." Though I do want to get in the last attack. I have to win against this impudent little brat.

Last edited by shinashu taji on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

as Vance and Scarlette approached Fuchsia city, the found clearing off tall grass with quite a lot of commotion happening amidst it. Vance pulled out a pokeball and silently released Guille, Guille was a murderer, you could tell from the way he streched out and sniffed the air for blood, with the glint of the moonlight shining on his blood red armor. "ok Guille" whispered Vance. "I have a funny feeling about this place, that's why I picked you". Guille's wings whirred in dark ecstacy, as he floated in front of Vance and Scarlette through the bushes.....the rocket followed close behind. after a short distance they came across an Arbok and a Thyphlosion fighting, Guille rapidly clicked his pincirs in excitement with a blood thirsty look in his eyes. "easy my sweet" whispered Vance to the giggles of Scarlette. "you will soon have your blood, let's wait here and see what happens"......the grunt also waited...with a pokeball in his hand.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cynder took the attack, but managed tossed the Arbok off of it and roar ferociously. Cynder's wound didn't look to serious, but Lucius didn't want to take the risk of him being severely poisoned, he had to finish this battle. "Cynder, take a break." And Cynder complied, but looked fairly upset about the ordeal. Lucius looked at the man, "I don't think you really understand," he said, "Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, what have you are nothing but mindless thugs and wannabes, anyone who thinks that they can treat people and Pokemon like slaves is sorely mistaken. Anyone who thinks that they can do so, will just have to pay." With that said, Lucius released another Pokemon, his Aggron.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I couldn't agree with you more." I let out a dark sneer "which is why I left Team Rocket when it crumbled." I called Arbok back into her Pokeball. No matter how strong Arbok is, there is no way it could take on an Aggron. "Rhydon, come out." I released my powerful drill Pokemon, and immediately stared down the Aggron. "My Pokemon are merely extensions of my body, however if they prove useless to me or become useless, I cut them loose." This guy has some serious damage, oh well, it is gonna be fun walking all over this runt. "Rhydon Earthquake." Rhydon complied perfectly and sent out a powerful tremor through the ground aimed towards that pesky little Aggron.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maggie took the blow, but managed to hold on, barely. Damn, that had to hurt, I'm really glad that Maggie has always been a little tougher than the average Aggron "Good job Maggie, you know what to do now. Iron Tail." The Aggron charged at the Rhydon full force, and at the last minute swung its tail around to hit the opponent. "That's where I disagree with you completely, if a Pokemon of mine isn't strong enough to meet a goal, I train with them until they are strong enough to achieve that goal."

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the trainer let out a Rhydon. Vance rolled his eyes at Scarlette "I've had enough of this" , and with that he leapt into the air and threw a pokeball at the ground which burst open and sent a Flygon up into the air, Vance caught onto rockets neck and mounted his back. "let's crash this party" said Vance. and with that Rocket flew at the ground and used earthquake which knocked both pokemon down, when the dust cleared, they could see vance with his shades on, guille standing in front of him, Astor at his side, and Rocket behind him with wings outstretched. "party's over" said Vance. and rocket let out a blood curdling screech.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rhydon was just getting his bearings straight from launching that Earthquake, but before he had time to react, the Aggron launched an Iron Tail hitting Rhydon head on knocking him down onto the ground. "Well to each their own I guess." Rhydon was struggling to get up. Dammit Rhydon, don't let that little bastard's Iron Tail knock you out after your Earthquake didn't knock him out. "Get up Rhydon!" I barked Rhydon quit struggling and got up. I had been so distracted by Rhydon, I didn't even notice the new trainer.

"Party's over" he said with three Pokemon standing about; a Houndoom, a Scizor, and a Vibrava. The latter of the three letting out a blood curling screech. Oh damn it all to hell another little prick to deal with.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

~Man, this battle is going nowhere fast. They seem to be evenly matched in power. I don't even compare to them in battle. Woah! Some third trainer just popped in! Maybe this other guy will speed things up. Wait. That's bad. He might want to fight me too! And both my Pokemon are tired! If worst comes to worst, I might have to send HIM out...~

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius sighed when the second trainer appeared, Sunglasses? Does this guy think he's part of the Squirtle Squad or something? "And who exactly are you?" Lucius shouted at the new trainer. Only Cynder and Maggie had the fun of fighting the first guy, the rest of my team should be able to handle this new guy if he has any surprises up his sleeve. Maggie roared as the Rhydon the first trainer brought out as it stood, Fantastic, and Iron Tail didn't hit that thing hard enough. Lucius thought.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"who am I?" Vance smirked. "I am pain, I am fear, I am eternal suffering" he mocked. "but more importantly, I've vance Kindle" he said while lighting a cigerrette. "I was watching your little squabble here and decided it was far too boring not to crash...call me a bringer of peace if you wish" he winked. now you have two options here, either we have a sit down and be friends.....or you oblige my friend Guille here's blood lust". Guille snapped his pincers and sliced down a tree to show he meant business.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I laughed. I laughed long and hard. "This is the last thing that I needed is some pretentious prick, as for the battle it wasn't any of your business anyway." Pfft. Sit down and be friends. Like that would ever happen in this lifetime. Or the next. This Scizor, or Guille, as he called it was nothing. Golbat could easily take care of it with Heat Wave and Air Slash. "Listen Vance this isn't a place for kiddies to play, now go home to mommy and daddy and let us finish our battle."

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vance turned and sneered at the trainer with the Rhydon, when the trainer called him a prick, Astor began growling and stepped forward. "don't worry, Astor" He coaxed. "his idiocy will be his downfall". Before Vance had the chance to order his pokemon to attack, he suddenly heard a woman's scream coming from the bushes where he had been hiding. "Scarlette!" he yelled. and ordered Astor to go get her. Astor roared and jumped into the bushes, but was instantly knocked back by something, something big.....there were two flashes of red and Vance looked up to find he was staring at two enourmous serpentine figure....a giant Onix, and a giant Steelix were standing before him...and between them out of the bushes stepped the young rocket, followed by an electabuzz who had Scarlette tightly in his grip. "I told you not to touch her" smiled the the Rocket...."now...you die!"

that's not a normal size for an Onix.....something is going on thought Vance. but he wasn't going to be pushed around in front of Scarlette. "Rocket! Attack!" he shouted. and Rocket took off and headed for the Onix's face. Vance looked back at the two trainers behind him. they nodded and seemed to understand, and turned towards the enemy.

(sorry if I godmodded a bit, you can ignore the last bit if you want.)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(You did god mod a bit, but it's a non-issue)

Lucius lit up another cigarette, "Freakin' hell, this day is just getting better and better." He returned Maggie and Cynder to their Pokeballs, and released an Azumarill, "Azz, mop up the overgrown snakes with Surf please." The little Azumarill nodded and cutely cried out, soon after a wave came crashing over the shoreline in the distance, only to quickly flood the surrounding area.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"****, I can't believe this" This is the last thing I wanted. Well hasn't this been a day full of annoyances. I saw that the first trainer called out an Azumarill and had it use Surf. I can't have Rhydon take a Surf. I called back Rhydon. "Cloyster go use Blizzard" I released Cloyster and as I did he unleashed a flurry of ie and snow against the Onix and Steelix.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Comet heard the sound of rushing water in the distance. Knowing that he couldn't swim, he had Puff fly him up to a safer vantage point for observeing the action. He wondered why people kept showing up to this massacre.

Mektar out.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the other trainers were all attacking, but the giant monsters weren't sustaining much damage. Vance called back rocket, and mounted his back. "ok, I want you to hold Astor with your legs and fly him up to the Steelix's head". Rocket screeched and grabbed Astor, but as he did that the Steelix threw it's body to the ground and sent everyone flying.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:40 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After the dust settled from the Steelix's attack, Lucius got back up, "Dammit, this isn't working out too well," he looked to his Azumarill who was also just getting up, "Az, return." and he returned the Pokemon to it's ball. Lucius looked back at his Typhlosion's ball, "Alright buddy, I know you can handle this." He released Cynder again, who seemed tired from the Arbok's poison, "Hold still Cynder, this will sting a bit." Lucius said as he applied a Full Restore from his bag. Cynder whimpered as the medicine soaked in, but he soon felt better and focused on the new enemies. "Cynder, let's give them hell, Focus Blast that Steelix." Cynder complied by gathering energy into his fist and letting it fly at the Steelix.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"urgh, this isn't working" said Vance standing up. "ok Rocket, now!" and rocket and Astor flew up to the Steelix's face were Astor fired the most powerful flamethrower he could muster....the Steelix looked tired and started tottering. "ok, Rocket, come back" ordered Vance. he turned to the other trainers. "if we get all our pokemon who can do earthquake to attack at once, I think we can take him down!" he yelled. and Rocket and Astor got into position.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"And what about the Onix? Or the whole town for that matter? An Earthquake like that would probably sink the town into the ground!" Lucius shouted, pointing to the other gigantic snake, "We've been focusing on this Steelix too long." Cynder sighed and without command fired a beam of light into the sky, dispersing the clouds and intensifying the sun's rays. "Well, that works out too," Lucius muttered, "I think we don't need an Earthquake, just a lot of fire power, and whoever can use Solar Beam can hit the Onix without a problem."

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

~Solarbeam, he says. Can Nuzwuz do that? I don't think so. Hmm... I got it!~ Comet gave Puff a Pinap Berry and told it to use Natural Gift. The berry began to glow and it exploded soon after. The spiky needles on top flew right at the Onyx's face. The Onyx let out a cry and collapsed to the ground. "I thought you could use some help!"

Mektar out.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I saw that Cloyster's Blizzard wasn't doing much damage. Useless little bastard, can't even hurt an Onyx. The others were having a debate on what would be the best way to handle the two Pokemon that stood before us. In their argument another trainer popped up this time having an Altaria, and using what seemed to be a powerful Natural Gift attack. I turned to the new trainer "as if I would ever need your help." "Listen" I said to the group "let us have a Pokemon use an ice attack against the Steelix, then a fire attack." I hoped they would get it, but I couldn't tell their level of intelligence "the resulting quick change from cold to hot will cause the Steelix's body to crack, and in result take it down."

Last edited by shinashu taji on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(Shina, the Altaria used Natural gift. Nuzleaf isn't even out)

Mektar out.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next