It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fading consciousness.... flashing images.... Cassie punching the daylights out of Netago.... Netago commander.... kabu andtivikncokedoutsohardtostayawake... I felt someone pull me into the chopper, then fell into a deep sleep...
((okay, the minor godmodding's fine, i just did some myself; but yeah, somebody take us to a place in Africa. i'll come up with a random set of contacts who'll get us on our feet after a "team discussion" lol))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie snatched the paralyzed Pokemon's pokeballs from Axel's belt, hastily recalling them as she yelled, "Guys, time to go!"

Rotom surged upward with a triumphant chirp as Froslass closely followed in his wake, both Ghosts giving Netago and his lieutenants a parting blast of electricity as they shot upwards, Cassie grabbing onto Froslass and being carried up to the helicopter. The Absol pair instantly padded over to sniff and lick the woman as she replaced the Pokeballs back on an unconscious Axel's belt.

"There. Rotom hacked the system and opened the holding tank where Kyogre was being kept so the Lady of the Sea can get free before the self-destruct activates." Cassie leaned back with a sigh of relief. "That's all taken care of."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"...self-destruct." I woke up with a start. "Nononono!! The bomb!! If it goes down with the base, half of Sydney's population could die of radiation poisoning!! We gotta do something about it!!" I was in a full-on meltdown. "Failedfailedfailedfailed.... we gotta go back!!! Netago's still alive!! We could kill him!!" But we were getting farther away from the base.... my deluded mind could only comprehend that Netago needed to die, even if he took me with him. I put all my pokeballs on the floor of the chopper, and jumped out of the chopper.
((meh, i'mma go to bed now. if you want, pull me out of the waterz, plez!! lol))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wait... I had just plummeped into a room with Cassie and a knocked out Axel. Dammit! I lost them. I climbed back up the rope and turned off the autopilot. "They're gone. It may have been this note I found, but I think that we should check Africa. Specifically Cairo ((I can edit that. Just specify a location.)) Hold on tight. It's going to be a long ride." I wish I was paying more attention to the Absol, because she pushed Her "Babies" out the side of the helicopter. The babies broke into a million parts. Mechanical parts. They were decoys.
-----------------------------------

After Axel woke up screaming, I grabbed some Haz-Mat suits I found in the trunk, and went back into the building. Just as I feared, the radiation had leaked. I ran to the control room, and disengaged the Auto destruct, and filtered the radiation out. As soon as It was filtered, the Radiation could not cause harm in the explosion. I reset the Self Destruct, and flew on to Africa.
-----------------------------------

"Oh crap." What I was looking at was a hostile helicopter of Magma origins. They were faster, and heavily armed. All I had were the small Stinger Missiles and the Blades swinging over us... The blades... "Okay kid, this is going to get rough, so strap in and prepare for the worst." I also strapped in and got ready. " I learned this one in 'Nam!" I yelled. Then, with one swift move, I forced the helicopter to go vertical. The rotor blades sliced through the Cockpit, and killed both men. The chopper dropped, and caused the missiles to explode upon impact with the ground. "Woo!" I regained control over the Apache, and continued flying. There were no further delays.

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie swore violently as Axel's body plummeted from sight--acting quickly, she threw out two Pokeballs, one for her Charizard and the other for Rotom.

"Rotom, shut down the self-destruct, now! Dari, get Axel back here!"

The Charizard roared in acknowledgement and folded his wings in a dive, quickly passing Axel's falling body and positioning himself so the human landed with a thump on his back before hitting the water. Flapping his enormous wings, the dragon rose into the air, allowing Cassie to grab Axel and haul him back inside the helicopter. "Take it easy, you, we're shutting down the self-destruct."

Rotom chirped, plunging down past the enormous dragon and diving into the base, re-emerging a minute later with a triumphant burst of sparks.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry, I had to release the Exess radiation. I sort of continued with the plot. We're over Africa now.))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Well, someone had to get Axel out of the water, lol. We'll just assume we're flying to Africa.))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We are. Read the last paragraph of my post. I actually thought that you were both in Africa, and I was with Kris. He's copiloting, which is why I keep saying "Kid".))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I thought we were with you, flying to Africa... hence Axel jumping from the helicopter... but oh well. Let's just say we're together, in one chopper, en route to Africa, and go from there.))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, but just to clarify, I did my action stunt. I did it and it was awesome. Okay let's continue.))
I set the autopilot, and walked back to the cabin. "That was some stunt you pulled, jumping out of the chopper. Never in my life have I ever transported a person who would pull something like that. Okay, when we get to the base, Cassie will find her Absols, Axel and Kris will continue what we started back at base, and I'll gather supplies. You know, Missiles, food, other nesecities." I got back to piloting "Now if Anyone has a better plan, speak up."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie narrowed an eye at Eric. "We can't just go busting in like we did last time. That was a smaller base. This time we have to deal with Groudon as well as Magma goons. Considering you favor guns, that might be a problem, since last time I checked, Camerupts can melt bullets with their fire."

She grinned evilly for a moment. "Considering I punched Netago in the head, I don't think he's going to be too happy with me either if or when he catches up..."

Last edited by LadyMiir on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((S_E, did you really just say that you learned that in 'Nam?? it's 2063; nobody who served in 'Nam is still alive, lol; and LM's right, we're all in one chopper on our way to Cairo, I think, unless someone has a better idea))
I woke up in the chopper. ":censored:!!! Why the hell did you do that?! GAH!" I got up, regardless of my injuries, and stalked to the back of the helicopter. ((i'll finish this later, gtg))

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Grr...i hate coming back on when everythings finished...oh well, on Thursday ill finally have 100% computer access!!!!! No more waiting for me!...as of Thursday...))
"So...what's the plan? The way I see it, we failed at Aqua and now we're trying again, then onto Magma...not very good chances. We can't really go through with my plan ((actually dont have one...but Kris would've)) and the last few plans nearly got us killed." I glanced at my bag. "Luckily im almost done with some of my...uh...tinkering." I walked over to the Absols and began playing with them. "So? Anyone? A plan?"
((eh, the edit isnt so good but hey...))

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, I have to edit my profile. Eric got his pilot's license in Vietnam, so he repeatedly makes jokes about the Vietnam War. And thank God you can come on more often AF!))

"I don't have anything planned. Just follow Axel's directions. I've got to fix up the Chopper. That stunt I pulled was brutal on the rotors. Now We're coming into landing. Arm yourselves apropriately." I brought the heli onto a patch of desert near a river. I put on a dusty fedora that I found next to some Odd bones. "The Magma Base is upstream. Remember, There will be guards walking in the desert."

((Edited.))

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((i'm gonna wait to post, but two things: one, nobody should know about the merger yet. we find that out here. please edit your posts accordingly. second: i don't know why we would land inside a magma base.... S_E, this is just a request of mine, but can you edit it so that we land in the desert, near a small town?? it'd be more conducive to the current situation, i think, since we don't wanna just jump from base to base))

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((S_E, i cant get on full time until Thursday, but thats only like a day or two more of waiting...I edited my post Rex...but it makes a little less sense...and plz go on with the story, ive been waiting to post something good for like 2 days, whenever you did post you left me in a boring spot...))

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I think I'll wait to post as well... making the decision to land IN a Magma base = not smart. Not logical either.))

Cassie looked at Axel as he stormed to the back of the chopper, sitting back on her heels with a soft laugh as the male Absol nuzzled her hand gently. "I did it to keep you from breaking your neck on impact with the water or splattering over its surface, Axel. Don't take your frustrations out on us."

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I edited the post.))
I turned around and yelled "I don't have all day! Predatory Pokemon come out at night!" I turned back around, and a man riding a poor, Panting Mighteyana rode over. "This is Magma territory! You will get out of here or be shot!" He jumped off his Mighteyana, and pulled out a Silenced Pistol, and held it to my head. I kneed him in his "Private Areas" and held the rifle strapped to my back to his. "No, this is our territory, and we don't take prisoners, or release them." I shot him, and took his items. The Mighteyana walked towards me and looked at me with gratitude. "They were abuseing you? Well, join the club." I petted his dry fur, and took the Mighteyana's pokeball from the guard's belt. I recalled him to his ball, and yelled "C'mon, guys!"

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Guards you say?" Cassie's lips curved upwards as she took a sand-colored Pokeball off her belt. "Guess it's time for you all to meet my last team member... come on out, big guy!"

When the explosion of light died down, the dark-blue Pokemon that materialized looked like a cross between a jet plane, a hammerhead shark, and a dinosaur-- a powerful Garchomp. The big Pokemon glanced at the other humans with a little grunt, before crouching onto all fours to allow his trainer to climb on, sitting behind his dorsal fin. As the sand blew, it was oddly hard to pay attention to the Garchomp and his trainer.

"Garchomp, I need you to get us to the Magma base. Stay under cover." Cassie ordered.

With another grunt of acknowledgement, the large Dragon-type moved off into the desert.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((alrite, thanks; AF, what doesn't make sense??))
I looked at Cassie in disgust. "And know that we failed? Aqua was the weakest, and we failed. How are we supposed to send some of the stronger teams back?? Or overthrow them??" We landed, and Eric promptly executed a local. What the hell have I done?? These kids have become murderers... mostly because that's what I did... I looked over at Eric. "There will be no more executions. That man probably had a wife and kids to feed." I addressed the whole group now. "I'm gonna change the way we do things. From now on, we won't be cold-blooded killers. We have to be better than what we're fighting... if not, we might as well just kill ourselves." Done with my rant, I stepped out of the chopper, and quickly buried the man.

On the horizon, there was a slight shimmery haze. I hadn't been to Egypt before, but I was hoping it meant there was either a town or oasis in that direction. I let out Viita for protection. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going that way. If you follow, leave the chopper. Otherwise, take it and go home." I started walking.
((EDIT: man, i was too late.... but i'm gonna head towards the town, get some info. you guys can head to the base if you want. maybe i'll follow later or something))

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie, seated atop her Garchomp, shook her head quietly. "-You- are the most cold-blooded killer of us all, Axel." she murmured softly. "And we did -not- fail. We have taken down their main weapon and set Kyogre free. If that was any precedent, we'll do the same here with Groudon, which is more than likely in Magma hands given the heat here. Let Aqua come. I'm not afraid of them."

She raised her voice somewhat to be heard over the wind. "We will meet you in the caves that Garchomp says are near the Magma base. Have your Mightyena follow our scent."

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"So now we don't kill? Just when I got in the spirit of it. Well, I can modify our guns to hold darts." I headed towards town. "This is like a Western Movie." I said as I walked into town. I turned to Axel and said "Whatever happened to not leaving liabilities?" Before he nearly committed suicide, he would have let us finish our killing. How did he come to this moral epiffany? But when yu are trudging through the Jungland Wastes, thoughts don't matter as much as surviving.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Soon after Cassie let loose her Garchomp and Eric killed a Magma member, Axel announced we wouldnt be killing people anymore. "YEEESSS! Perfect timing too, I just finished some of my...er...fiddling. And now, ill be letting you meet one of my pokemon from home." I pulled out Gallade's pokeball. "Gallade, go home and get Lunatone." I whispered. He returned a few minutes later with a pokeball in his hand. I took the pokeball and let loose the pokemon inside. "Good to see you again, Luna!" I hugged the pokemon. "Ok, im gonna go follow Cassie." I drew Flygon's pokeball and let him out, at the same time I recalled Gallade and Luna. "Ok Flygon, time to do some digging!" Me and Flygon disappeared under the sand. We later reappeared by the caves Cassie was talking about and met up with her there.
((yayz, ive been waiting to bring someone else in! And Rex, I said it made LESS sense, not no sense at all.))

((Edit: Oh yeah, change of plans, full internet connection around 3!))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((How can you have gotten your pokemon from home? We're in Egypt!))

Eric drew Mighteyana's pokeball, and released him. "Have you had a good rest? Here, take some water." I uncapped a bottle of water, and poured it in the wolf's mouth. "Now I need you to track a Garchomp." Mighteyana sniffed around, barked and started walking towards the caves. I walked with him and asked "What have you been tinkering with anyways?" to Kris.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((did you read my post fully? Gallade teleported home and brought him back))
"Oh this and that, you'll see later..." I grinned, I planned to show them later anyway, but torturing Eric with the information was fun too.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 34  Next