It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((HAX! HAX! HAX! HAX! sorry, but if i didn't say it, someone else would))
Sawyer threw a right hook straight for my temple. I leaned back, dodging the blow. I then grabbed his neck, and brought it toward my knee. "Retribution for my face!!" He crumpled, but was up after a couple of seconds. By now, my right eye had swollen completely shut. I advanced towards Sawyer, then, using two fingers, jabbed them towards a nerve point on the side of the chest. Sawyer grabbed them, and twisted until there was a sharp crack. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Two fingers broken. What the hell was I gonna do?? The only thing possible.

While I was screaming in pain, Sawyer snuck around behind me. Due to my swollen eye, my periphery was shot. I couldn't find him. Of course, he chose that moment to attack. He locked an arm around my neck, choking me. I was lifted off the ground. It was agony; the feeling of running out of air, and choking when you try to get more. Nevertheless, I managed to do one thing: hit my original target. After the elbow to the solar plexus, he went down, gasping for air. I kicked him over, knocking him out. I went and found my gun. And that was that.

I took out the clip, and ripped off part of my shirt. With the two, I made an incredibly makeshift splint, and left to find Eric.
((meh, not as epic as i would've liked, but hand to hand isn't my thing))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was tired of hacking! "God D*** Password! I'm, tired of this bloody S***!" ((Minor Cursing sorry)) I found my pack, took a land mine, strapped it to the computer, and yelled "Password lock this!" And shot the mine with my rifle that I took from my pack. The computer exploded like the 4th of July. The locks snapped off Kyogre, and it swam free for the first time in ages. Thank you, brave ones. I herd in my head. "Did you just... Eh, whatever. Axel, you go find Cassie and Kris. I need to get something from the Armory."

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((don't grab more explosives, please; it should be something we couldn't get at the last one))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I have all the explosives I need... for now...))
I ran to the Armory, shot a few guards, and started to loot. A few more rounds, some... what is that?!?! I was looking at a large dagger, about 6 inches long, with prongs that popped out of the sides. This can't be legal, but since law dosn't matter... I grabbed it and... Ooh... A set of keys... They were labeled APACHE. They must have some sort of value. I took them, and left. I ran to the control room with Cassie, Kris, and Axel. "Do you have any idea what these might be?" I plopped the APACHE keys on the table.
((I found the Keys to a helicopter. Say the word, Rex, and they will dissapear, if you don't want a helicopter.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((we won't need them until Aqua's taken down, but a military-grade heli could be put to good use in Africa....))
I was sitting down. Kyogre was free, and we had a few minutes. "They're keys to an Apache helicopter. Kinda weird, since military-spec helos don't usually have keys, but it could be useful later." I winced.

"Okay, so Kyogre is free, but we got two more objectives right now. Kyogre was being used to charge a bomb, the kind that takes out chunks of continents. Zior is dead, and all his lieutenants are meeting somewhere to decide on a leader. We have to find that meeting, and.... incapacitate the attendants. I figure we have about ten minutes until a Researcher or Grunt comes around. We need a plan. And someone needs to make me a proper splint, because for all my fighting and technical knowledge, I don't know anything medical. So, any volunteers?"
((i'm gonna say, let's wait until Sunday, we don't want this to go too far with only half our players; and i need to think some stuff up lol; S_E, you can make a non-RP post if you need to inform me of something, or PM if it's minor.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Axel's your middle name?! Not a common name at all...cool! And i cant post tommorow, Library's closed on Sundays, and closes early Saturdays, so this will likely be my only post til Monday))
"Splint? Sorry, this thirteen-year-old isnt very good with medical either...Ill be right back..." I headed out of the control room. I went to the Armory and filled my pack with what seemed to be useful stuff. ((dont know what to make it yet...)) I then headed to the infirmary, staying low, I grabbed a Splint for Axel. I went back to the control room. "Here ya go." I threw the splint to Axel, then I sat down trying to think of things to do with the items I obtained in the Armory.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((AF, you don't grab a splint, you make one out of wood, or metal, or something of that nature.))

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((it's not a big deal right now. thanks anyway, though!! but yeah, it's my middle name. i was actually thinking about asking to have my username changed to it, but haven't decided yet.))

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Back on the subject of Tidal Explosives, I saw some plans to what they're making. It's an ICBM ((Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile. Like a Nuke.)). When we find it, I'll need to drain the energy from the Missile, and that's gonna take some time. I'll need someone to cover me. Axel is also gonna need someone to help him with his plan. Who's with me?"

((Okay, somebody is going to have to cover me. I'd prefer someone who will be active, Besides Rex.))

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((that's why we're waiting right now; LM's gone for another couple of hours at least, and AF can hardly ever get on))

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay. I was going to wait. Also, I've got school on Monday.))

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie touched the console, scanning through the surveillance cams and floor plans, then spoke into the intercom. "Axel, I found the meeting room, and Eric, I know where your missile thing is. If the Absols are still with you, keep them close, because from a report on the database, the female has quite the variety of moves, and the male is a powerful battler too."

She glanced back at the surveillance feed then spoke again. "Axel, there'a a hell of a lot of people in that meeting room. You'll need backup. I'll go with you. Head to the control room first, and then I'll join you."

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked around. She must've been watching us through a camera. I found one, then yelled, "Got it. I'll bring Tivi. If we can short out the surveillance equipment, then we'll be able to get in really quick." I got up. "Eric, take the kid and go disable the bomb. Worst comes to worst, drop it in the ocean somewhere deep. Just don't let it go off, or lots of innocents will die." I left the room, heading towards where Cassie was.
((sorry for the short post; i'm kinda out of it today lol))

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Then you're with me Kris. Meet back at the Apache in the Hangar" I took the keys from the table, which I still hadn't found a use for because military helicopters don't have keys, and ran towards the room where the missile was kept. "Okay Kris, cover me." I started the process by tapping into the energy field within the Ballistic Missile, and releasing the energy. It came out as radiation, which can be deadly in large ammounts, so I quickly stopped the process and warned Kris. "Right now, this room is at about 50 Rads, and Radiation Poisoning sets in at about 200, so I'm going to set the release and we'll get the hell out of here." I touched the button to restart the system, and bolted through the doorway. I closed the door, and locked it. Hopefully they wont go looking for their bomb. I thought. I ran to the Hangar, where I found a use to the key (opening the electric lock on the Heli) and waited for the rest of the gang.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Bring your full team, Axel, I have Kabu with me so you'll have him to work with as well." The Kabutops clicked his claws together in the background. "And don't worry about the surveillance cams. Rotom is controlling them so all they'll see is a continuous feedback loop of an empty hallway or wherever the cam's supposed to be pointing. We can go anywhere unnoticed, if we keep it quiet."

Cassie opened the door of the control room and loosened her rapier in its sheath, looking down the hallway for Axel.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Uh, we have a little problem." I yelled. "An Absol has taken up residence in my new Chopper." Well well! Theres Cassie's other Absol! ((Somebody had to find her! Anyways, I have to sleep. Night!))

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie laughed at hearing the shout from the intercom mike. "Eric, it's okay. She's a friendly wild Pokemon. Kris has her mate with him, so just let them reunite. I promised I'd get them both out... and help them rescue their babies from Team Magma."

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((HELLO?! I rescued the Absol earlier! And plus, i had no idea what a splint was, but i think i remember now))
I ran into the Apache ((isnt that a group of indian?)) Hanger and got to the Helicopter that Eric chose we would ride out on. The female Absol was already on board. "Well, you got a little ahead of us, didnt you?"
((sorry for it being so short, you guys didnt leave off in a very...er "exciting" spot))

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((It was confusing to put this in my last post so...i moved it: Where are all you guys? Well, hoping someone will make an update before like 6 or so, since thats probably the time ill be back on, unless someone makes an update before i log off...which will be anytime within the next 1hr 20min))

((Edit: Now less than 20 minutes...))

((Edit2: 10 seconds!))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay AF, you're with me, and LM and rex are out killing Aqua bosses. And yes, Apache is a type of native american, but it's also a type of war helicopter.))

I stood in the helicopter, and watched the Absol. Suddenly I heard a squeal, and saw the head of a baby Absol, no, many baby Absols nestled in the mother's fur. "Wow. That's just amazing. It alomost makes me want to rethink this whole thing." I turned around, and shot a guard. "Almost."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((nonono, all the baby absols are at a magma base in africa; that's Cassie's side-quest, she worked it out with me; i'm also gonna wait to add on to the story, simply because i don't think anyone's online right now lol))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((out killing aqua bosses? Hmm... X_X (there can only be one boss, you made it plural S_E) Im a little confuzzled...but ill be fine...I think...And Rex, im back on for the next hour or so...and i dunno what to add to the story so...yeah))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((actually, it is plural. but not for long... hehehe....))
I met up with Cassie and Kabu in the corridor. Nodding to her, I ran down to the intersection, and took a left. After a couple of rights, a couple of lefts, a flight of stairs, and another left, we were outside the meeting room. I found a power outlet, and watched as Tivi pumped it full of pure energy. The lights flickered; some of them blew out, then, as if someone flipped a switch, total darkness. My finger throbbed with pain.

I felt my way over to the door. I whispered to Cassie, "...and here we go...." and busted the door down.

Inside, there were already emergency lights coming on, and I recognized several enemies. I raised my gun and began firing. Some of them got up and tried to escape, only to trip on their chairs. When I had killed half of them, I roared, "NOBODY MOVE!! OR THE REST OF YOU DIE!!" Silence. "Good. Now, you're all going to die, one way or another, unless you immediately pledge to leave Australia and never return. I will pick out a nice mosquito-ridden jungle somewhere, and you will live out the rest of your lives there. Agreed?" All of a sudden, I was nervous. Too many of them were smiling. One of them, a lieutenant whom I had encountered in the Phillipines, said, "Turn around, Axel. You're in no position to be making threats." I turned around, and froze.

Tivi and Kabu were both on the ground, paralyzed by some unknown attack. Behind them was Netago. "Vell, it eez good to see you again. Fortunately for me, we had already decided on a new leader for Aqua. Say hello to Commander Netago, Axel. You just keeled some of my new lieutenants. And now, I veel have to take it out on you. GET HIM!!" I whipped around, but it was too late. The minions of my arch-nemesis had already surrounded me, then proceeded to knock me out, pummeling my body all the while...
((okay, here's my idea: Eric and Kris will extract me and Cassie; we'll escape to Cairo, where we'll find out that Aqua and Magma are about to have a major merger. from there, we'll proceed to take down both at once. any ojections?? (if so, just PM me)))

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie had been a few steps behind and cursed silently as the Aqua goons attacked Axel, releasing her Rotom silently and whispering to it, before also loosing her Froslass into the field.

Rotom nodded and vanished into the electronics of the wall, before she whispered to Froslass, "Boltbeam."

The Froslass let out an eerie cry and blasted the Aqua members with ice, before using a Thunderbolt to shatter the beam of ice into hundreds of tiny ice fragments, each sharp as knives, slashing into the Aqua members. Cassie was right behind the Ghost-type, slipping her hand into a set of brass knuckles and hitting Netago as hard as she possibly could in the back of the neck.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Oh, then they will turn out not to be her babies. And minor god modding in this post. For the sake of the story))

I revcieved a numeric page on my sat phone. The numbers read 911. 911... I thought. Oh no! " Come on kid, it's show time!" I yelled. Then, I jumped into the Apache, and started it up. The chopper hovered higher and higher as I increased the trottle. Soon I was hovering over the confrence hall. I turned on the Autopilot, and grabbed my modded pistol. I shot the missile at the roof of the hall. Wicked kickback! I thouight as I regained balance in the chopper. I grabbed a rope and tied it off to the side of the chopper. I grabbed the rope and jumped into the hole I made. "You called?"

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 34  Next