It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((Lol. Anyhow, jailbreak?))

Cassie slipped through the halls silently, finally spotting a lone Aqua Grunt ahead of her. Moving like a shadow, she sneaked up behind him, before grabbing him in a headlock. The man struggled briefly, but Froslass materialized and hit him with a toned down Signal Beam, knocking the man unconscious.

"Good job girl." Cassie muttered as she stripped the man of his uniform, before tying him up and shoving him into a broom closet and locking it. It took no more than a few seconds to change, but there was a surprise waiting around the next corner...

... a disheveled-looking Absol, dark eyes fixed on them.

Froslass drifted forwards to defend her Trainer, but the Absol didn't move. "Absol. Sol absol, sol." it kept its voice quiet, and looked around surreptitiously.

Cassie knelt down to talk to it. "It's okay, I'm not one of them. You said... what? They have your mate?"

Nod. "Absol, sol ab absol!"

"And Magma has your kits? I'm so sorry." Cassie reached out and stroked its white fur in sympathy.

"Okay... well, here's a proposal. Come with me, treat me as your temporary Trainer. We'll take them down and I'll find your mate. We're going to take down Magma next, so we'll find your little ones and then you can all go live together in peace. Deal?"

Nod. "Absol." the Pokemon intoned, offering a paw to shake.

Cassie chuckled and shook it. "Welcome to the team, Absol."

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I was planning on breaking out with the C4 I keep in my pants, but I was going to ask Rex if that was okay.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( O_O C4. In your PANTS. That requires nerves of steel, and other body parts made of steel if it comes down to that. Isn't it too tight a space to do that? Plus a tad bit noticeable. Jailbreaks should preferably be quiet...))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((It's not a huge bock of C4! It's a small cube! And I wear boxers! If I had a couple spoons I could dig my way out, or I could do it how they did it in Alcatraz and build a raft out of raincoats. I know how these things work. Besides, the guards would notice anyway. Whatever, I don't really care how I leave, it just has to be awesome.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We will be leaving the base in an awesome way (by blowing it up). Would you like me to show up with my new buddy Absol, if only to keep the RP going?))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sure, but I have to kill off this guard. Oh, and do you happen to have a saw of some sort so I can escape?))
I saw the guard walk up to my cell door. "My girlfriend broke up with me! What's wrong with me?" he cried. "It's okay Greg. Just come here closer." He followed my orders, and I slashed his neck with a sharpened spoon. he dropped to the ground, and I said "We were never friends."
((Now I need to get out of here, and find Rex. Remember to loot every guard.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Nope, but I have a Lucario who can bend steel. Will that do?))

Absol pointed a paw at the door to the cell block-- Cassie stepped in just as a body hit the ground with a thud. "Good to see you're alive." She grinned maniacally at Eric as she held up a Pokeball and released the Steel Jackal Pokemon waiting inside.

"Cari, be a dear and bend those bars for me so Eric can get out?"

The Lucario nodded and gripped the steel bars, casually bending them with little effort at all.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yep. It's great.))
"Well well! You came back for us!" He took a pistol and some rounds from Greg, the dead guard, and ran to Axel's cell. "Will you do the honors Cassie?"

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Grab his uniform. It'll probably buy us a bit of unsuspected time." Cassie called as Lucario padded over and bent the bars on Axel's cell easily, before Absol barked something in his solemn voice.

"Okay... Absol says your Pokemon were taken to the research area."

Last edited by LadyMiir on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((You don't know about Kyogre. This was sopposed to be me and Axel secret mission. So we're going to have to split up, while you infultrate the HQ, we're going to have to free Kyogre. And remember, you know nothing...))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((CRAP. Sorry. Edited. Can you tell it's 3 am? I should go to bed soon, so I'll make one more in-character post.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay. It's fine. Funny you should say that it's 3 am where you live, because it's 3pm where I live.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((3pm where i am too, im gonna wait for Ladymiir's post before i post))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, you guys. Eric, you and Axel need your Pokeballs back first. I'm going to head to their main control room and basically take over the base from the inside. I'll be able to keep an eye on you through surveillance cam, and join you if you need any backup. Once you're done where you are, come find me because I don't think I can hold off an entire base on my own."

There was a bark from the Absol-- Cassie looked down and chuckled. "I didn't forget, don't worry."

She continued. "And if you see a female Absol, someone please bring her back here? She's this guy's mate, and he's very worried about her."

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:24 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Ill go with you Cassie, and for Absol's mate...Gallade!" I called Gallade out of his pokeball, and he showed me the other Absol with Telepathy. "Actually, its way out of the way of everything else we're doing so ill go find her, care to join me Absol?" The pokemon gave an excited "Sol" as a reply. "Ok then, once i free Absol's mate, ill meet up with you at the control room Cassie." I headed down a long corridor. "Damn, there's no place to hide if a grunt comes through here." And right after i said that, a grunt appeared, but he wasnt paying attention so I had no need to kill him if I could knock him out fast enough. "Gallade, knock out the grunt." Gallade teleported behind the grunt and knocked him out. I grabbed his bag and continued down the corridor, after another minute I was in a room with 5 cells, 4 were empty, the last contained the female Absol, luckily there were no guards here. "Gallade, cut the bars to the cell." Gallade slashed open the cell with his scythes and the Absol came running out. "Ok, now lets teleport to the conrol room." In a few seconds, i was standing in front of Cassie in the control room. "Ok, you get Rotom to hack, im gonna look over the supplies i got." I emptied the back, its contents were 3 bottles of water, some snacks and two pokeballs. I opened the pokeballs to reveal a Mantyke and Poochyena. "Hmm...I do need a water type. But the Poochyena...I'll figure that out later." I recalled the two pokemon and let out Cinder and Sparx. "You two stand guard now, ok?"

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Good job AF. Nice picking up where I left off and adding your own thing to the next part of the storyline. :) ))

Cassie nodded as Rotom chirped, turning to follow the little Ghost to the control room, thankfully not too far away. Rotom locked the door behind them, and the woman turned to look at the computers. "Alright buddy, time to get to work."

Rotom vanished into the computer as Cassie sat down and started to skim through the files to see what Team Aqua was up to, as well as sealing off Grunt barracks and other key areas of the base.

"Kris, you got everything covered over there? Keep an eye on those surveillance cam screens to watch Axel and Eric's progress, and alert me if anything odd appears."

((And I'm out. Goodnight all.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((thanx))
"Yeah, i got everything covered." I sat down in front of the survaillence screens and began watching Eric and Axel. "Y'know, if me and Axel both have Psychic types, i wonder why we're not doing all our work through teleporting, instead of jumping out of planes that blow up as soon as we do." Eric and Axel made it to a huge room. "What the hell...?" At the far end of the room was Kyogre. "Yeah, Cassie, I found that odd thing you mentioned. You should come look at this..."

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I should probably get one too..." Cassie muttered. "Perhaps later."

At Kris' call, she came swiftly around the edge of the console. "What's-- oh. Oh my."

Taking a step back, she began a long string of curse words in Chinese, eyes fixed on the screen. "How-- those -bastards-, they'll pay for this, you poor thing, I'm so sorry..."

((aaaand now I'm out. S_E, Rex, your turn now.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((your characters chinese? Maybe i forgot that. And while im on the character subject-Rex it is so annoying, everytime i read your guys name, i think of Axel from Kingdom Hearts! I dont even remember what your guy is supposed to look like anymore! And i dont bother looking again because im just gonna keep placing Axel from KH in there instead!!!!! X_X))

Hmm...Did Axel and Eric already know about Kyogre? ((oh, and just to let you guys know so you dont mistake it, when i italicize my character is thinking...just wanted to make sure you knew.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Her description makes her out to be a Chinese woman, though she is officially a Brit. I have the same problem with Axel (who just so happens to be a favorite of mine...) though.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Axel is bad@$$ in KH :D is S_E even logged on? And when does Rex get home from school? Cus i have like 18 minutes left on the com and probably wont even stay on that long, after that im out for the day...anyone have some Tacobell i can steal? I WANT TACOBELL! Ladidoodeedadoof! <--- I dont know, im bored))

Edit:((Bye-Bye!))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((he's gone, and you should probably go too, since I am now DEFINITELY out. Lol.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I ran with Axel into the Research section. I was instantly shot at by three guards wielding high-powered rifles. I took out the stolen pistol, tilted it to the side, and landed a barrage of shots in each of their chests. "I am not in the mood." Then, I herd slow clapping from across the room. "Well G'day, mate! ((Yes LM, it's an evil Aussie!)) When I herd that We'd caught Axel, I had to come on over 'nd check em out! Zoir's complainin' 'bout you fer years!" "Excuse me, but who are you," I asked "Well, son, ye' din't think that Zoir was the one in charge of Team Aqua? I'm Freid, the one 'bove 'im!" Then he shot the pistol out of my hand and Said, "Now you ready to fight?"
((Okay, there's going to be an amazing hand on hand fight scene. I'm waiting for you Rex, cause this requires some co-operation.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((holy **** you guys got far; a whole page?! wow... anyways, i got delayed by some annoying AP US History homework, so sorry...
LM: that's fine, but i can't guarantee holding off on anything
AF: sorry, never played that game; i went with axel cuz it's my middle name
S_E: yeah, i'll fight him, but he can't be Zior's boss. he can be a second in command, but Zior was the head honcho. hmm, i'mma name this guy.... umm.... REX!! jk his name will be Sawyer (loLost)))
I was following Eric rather mutely, as my head was still a little muddled by the blow to my skull. When we came out into the Research Section, some angry Aussie decided to jump us. God damn, today's not my day.... Sawyer's here too?! "G'day to you too, Sawyer. You wouldn't believe who I saw two hours ago. It's your old buddy, Netago!! I could've sworn I left the two of you for dead in the jungle, but today just doesn't seem to be my day... Eric, you go on ahead. Make the call, free Kyogre... I'll hold off Sawyer." ((be creative with it, while i have an epic multiple-post fight with this dude))
As Eric ran off, I straightened my stance. Sawyer hunched over a little bit, lowering his center of gravity. With a cry, I ran forward; aiming for his solar plexus, I gave a one-two punch; he blocked one with his arm, dodged the other, then kicked out with a steel-toed boot. Catching his foot, I lifted it as high as I could, then jumped. Sawyer landed on his back, wheezing slightly. I leaned over him. "Should've tried harder." I drew my gun, pointed it at him... then became surprised as he jumped to his feet and punched my face, all in the space of about two seconds. I staggered back, clutching at my eye.... it was starting to swell shut.... but I had to keep fighting. The gun had gone flying. It was lost now. I stood up straight, cracked my knuckles, and got ready to put this guy through hell....
((if nobody's gonna be online except S_E and me for a while, we may have to wait, so as to avoid adding on too much.... i'll post later if i make this decision))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Can do rex.))
I sprinted for the control computer. Classic encyrpted password. Leave I to Aqua to do something this simple. I typed KYOGRERELEASE into the computer. A mechanical voice chimed "Access Denied." "Oh boy."
((I can't type mutch because I'm on my phone, but 'd judt like to tell LM and AF that you can't control Kyogre's release from the Control room. I have to decode the encrypted password and free it.))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 34  Next