It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would love a Sableye evolution. Ever since RSE, I've loved the little guy, although, even though being in my first Gen 3 Elite 4 beating team and being my 2nd favourite poke at the time, it was so hard using him effectively in battle because his stats were so pathetic.

Anyway, it would make my day to see Game Freak give him an evolution and I think it would turn Sableye into the usable Pokemon he's always wanted to be.

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pinser needs an Evo and so does tauros. let's face it any UU teir that has no evo needs one XD

Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'd love to see a Jynx and Mr. Mime evolution like they did with Electabuzz and Magmar.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sabrina wrote:
I'd love to see a Jynx and Mr. Mime evolution like they did with Electabuzz and Magmar.

Really what could they do for a jynx or Mr.Mime For jynx an old purple lady with gray hair instead of blond? For Mr.Mime you could make a mime sr. or something and make him old and wrinkly with a cane and glasses and stuff or in a wheelchair.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I really think {tauros} and {miltank} should be linked somehow with a pre-evo calf thingy I also think a {skarmory} evo or pre-evo would be cool as well as a {onix} pre-evo that was smaller or even better a {steelix} evo that was 50 ft long and 2000 lbs because everyone loves giant pokemon. Maybe an alternate {exeggutor} pre-evo that looked like a coconut so instead of eggs evolving into a coconut tree a coconut would evolve into a coconut tree

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{steelix} evo with 230 defence... I like that! {skarmory} desparately needs a pre-evo, coz he was mantine's counterpart in GSC, then in DP she got a pre-evo, but Skarm didn't. Same with {electrode} getting an evo to keep up with magneton. Not sure it would look like, tho... And {jynx} was supposed to be a trio with Electabuzz and Magmar, so she needs an evo. But the way they mutated the other two, Jynx is probably gonna look like some sorta pink Groudon. I don't want a {pinsir} evo tho... Pinsir is Heracross' counterpart, and a heracross evo would destroy the metagame xD. Oh yeah, {rotom} should evolve into its alternate forms. ya'know, fire stone for heat form, water stone for wash form, leaf stone for cut form, level up in hail for freeze form and level up in fog for fan form. It means they could also be used on wi-fi. {weepinbell} was gloom's counterpart, so it should have a secondary evo as well, like some feminine looking victreebel. And a {wobbuffet} evo? Actually... no.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought {pinsir} was {scyther} 's counterpart, which means it's long overdue for an evo.
I like the idea of a {weepinbell} alternate, and I've ALWAYS wanted a {jynx} evo.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My avatar say it all...
MEW-OH ~ The way of the future

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Electrode evo? Probably not but it could be like a 30 ft high giant sphere being name Thundrosphere (no I'm not very good at names) and be red in front and white in back.and evolve by using Thunder stone I think also they should bring back the old stones and probably will since it would be kinda useless to find those without being able to evolve them until after you beat the game

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Slim Shady wrote:
And a {wobbuffet} evo? Actually... no.

Actually, this would be a brilliant marketing ploy. Make a Wobbuffet evolution, then Nintendo collects profits on their DSs since everybody broke theirs after facing it.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@romon1: stop....don't go any further with that idea, it will kill us all.....

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

New evolutions is a big reason why Sinnoh was so terrible. Stop trying to destroy great Pokemon like Electabuzz and Magmar with crappy evolutions. A lot Pokemon aren't meant to evolve or have a pre-evolution.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

TheCharizardMaster wrote:
New evolutions is a big reason why Sinnoh was so terrible. Stop trying to destroy great Pokemon like Electabuzz and Magmar with crappy evolutions. A lot Pokemon aren't meant to evolve or have a pre-evolution.

No offence but imo, only 3 pokemon were "destroyed" by their evolutions; Magmar (arguably), Electabuzz and Rhydon. Apart from them the rest were either already unsaveable and/or needed an evolution anyway, like Nosepass, no-one liked him anyway. Then again, I liked Ambipom, Porygon-Z and perhaps a few others.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think Tangrowth went in completely the wrong direction,
both stats-wise and aesthetically.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, I guess, but I never really liked Tangela anyway.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hey, not all of us hate the new evos :(

Magmortar was where they made Magmar taller and gave him bazookas instead of arms. Maybe he has a weird body, but those bazooka arms are pretty cool. And Electivire was basically when they turned Elecabuzz into a monster, and there's something about him that makes him look like some sorta war veteran, which is less cute but cooler. And look at Rhydon -> Rhyperior, then look at the changes Ganondorf went through. At first, he was a brown creature with a huge nose, now he's completely black with a hint of red. Same with Rhydon to Rhyperior, except that Rhydon used to be grey. Personally I prefer Rhyperior over Rhydon, mainly because its easier to imagine Rhyperior smashing down buildings and wrestling Tyranitars to the ground, which was what Rhydon was meant to do beforehand.

But anyway, that Thundrosphere sounds cool, although what with Explosion, which is virtually Electrode's signature move, it'll be hard coming up with a story why the whole world hasn't blown up yet because of Thundrosphere. Knowing GameFreak, they'll slap in some campfire story about Chuck Norris harnessing Thundrosphere's power or something. But yeah, good idea.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hey, not all of us hate all of the new evos :(

The only ones I hate are Electavire and Rhyperior. I dislike Probopass and am indifferent to Magmortar. My only problem with it is that Magmar was so much cooler, and they could have done so much more with his evo. Also they gave Elecvavire a really good ability and left poor old Magmortar out. Rhyperior was unnecessary and they could have done it sooo much better, imo, but whatever. I'd have had no problem with them if they'd done the evolutions' aesthetic better and in a way that has more continuity with the previous evos. That being said, Magmortar does have cannons for arms and I am training a Magmar, soon to be Magmortar, for my mono-type fire team.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Slim Shady wrote:

But anyway, that Thundrosphere sounds cool, although what with Explosion, which is virtually Electrode's signature move, it'll be hard coming up with a story why the whole world hasn't blown up yet because of Thundrosphere. Knowing GameFreak, they'll slap in some campfire story about Chuck Norris harnessing Thundrosphere's power or something. But yeah, good idea.

Or Team Plasma could threaten to blow up the world with Thundrosphere's explosion but the boss has a flashback where his father is saying (insert name here) don't catch that {voltorb} its dangerous oh and your mother won't be home for dinner but more importantly don't catch that {voltorb} and then to him catching it playing with than evolving it to {electrode} then Thundrosphere and stuff so then he snaps out of it and says Thundrosphere NO! and then the world is saved and and his father comes running in and saying good choice (insert name here) oh and your mother won't be home for dinner but more importantly good choice.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

We all know that some of the new evolutions weren't so great. People can argue as much as they want on which ones were the most stupid. So, I will post a list of all of the Pok

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, I honestly didn't think that the evo's had hashed the pokemon as much as you guys are saying. especially because the ones you guys are flipping out about can't be evolved through level up. if you don't like the new evolution, IGNORE IT. don't go to that one area. don't let it learn that one move. don't use a shiny stone on it. Isn't that nifty?

Also, my personal list of pokemon that need evos are:
{corsola} (have no idea, but it'd be interesting)
{tauros} (a minotaur?)
{shuckle} (maybe some big rock with all these scary sharp tentacles going AHHHHHH. and mean looking eyes peering out a hole?)
{lapras} (I think a hydra looking thing would be cool)
{banette} (maybe something like this)
{wobbuffet} (basically the most annoying god awful thing in the world. but useful if you're the one with it)
{chatot} (I like this one.)
{kecleon} (How about this? .. i'm starting to like these evo's i'm finding, lmao)
{jynx} (This is a REALLY GOOD idea)
{mr. mime} (This is kind of out there, but it's something)
{girafarig} (This one's really cute pre-evo!)
{sableye} (OOOOH, fancy)
{mawile} (eh, but i might as well put sablevils counterpart)
{kangaskhan} (a pre-evo. just the cute little guy in her pocket. that'd be cool)

That's all I have.. and about the Thundertrode (or whatever you called it), i started imagining basically the big machine they keep the pokeballs in, but instead of pokeballs it has a big bolt of electricity inside and big eyes on top. and it's the color is like red on the right, and white on the left, and is split in the middle of the machine. the most uber electric type :D

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Why the hell not, I'll post an idea list, too.

{banette} Tell me a haunted mannequin wouldn't be creepy as Heck if it were to be expanded upon.
{pinsir} He should evolve in the same way as {scyther} except NOT into Steel. I have no idea what they could make it hold, but I'm sure they could think of something.
{houndoom} Yep, I'm one of those who thinks he should evolve into Cerberus.
{corsola} I just want her to get bigger and stronger, but still be feminine. Something with red coral could be neat.
{jynx} Jessica Rabbit + Shiva from FFX. You do the math. I love the solution.
{qwilfish} He just needs to be a bigger, badder puffer fish.
{tentacruel} Giant Squid ... please?
{spinda} She needs to become a fully grown panda, no if's, and's or but's about it.
{girafarig} He can EASILY become a fully-grown, psychic giraffe with a tail that has another brain.
{sableye} I want him to look kind of like a Neoshadow from the Kingdom Hearts series. Yeah, I know, I'm unoriginal.
{mawile} I want her to become a cartoony version of a Geisha, but I have no ideas on how to expand upon the idea. lol
{lunatone} and {solrock} need evolutions, but again I have no idea how to pull them off. I just think there are SO many possibilities.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

InstantBacon wrote:
No offence but imo, only 3 pokemon were "destroyed" by their evolutions; Magmar (arguably), Electabuzz and Rhydon. Apart from them the rest were either already unsaveable and/or needed an evolution anyway, like Nosepass, no-one liked him anyway. Then again, I liked Ambipom, Porygon-Z and perhaps a few others.

Ambipom, Lickilicky, Ryhperior, Tangrowth, Togekiss, Electivire, Magmortar, Leafeon, Glaceon, Mamoswine, Gallade, Dusknoir, PorygonZ (Porygon2 sucked), Probopass (Nosepass also sucked), and Froslass. Imo those were all terrible. 15 total. Only 3? I think not.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well that's all in personal taste, I happened to like every single one you just listed, on different levels of course but I don't think the pokemon were ruined. So, you can't really argue opinions, everyone's entitiled to one. And, again, you're way too pessimistic for me, I don't like your opions but they are just your opinions, they're not going to ruin mine.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Out of all the evolution there were 3 that made no sense- Magmortar, Electrivire and rhyperior. There's no point to them. Whats the point of making an evolution that has only ONE move that the prevo can't learn?

Anyways, some pokemon Id like to see have an evolution are:

Tauors- Minotaur?
An alterante evo for swabalu.
donphan-somethin like mamoswine.
skarmory- somethin japanese movie monster like
delibird- give it an evo or the abality to learn some GOOD moves
raquazza-just kidding
torkaol-see skarmory

Some pokemon who I wouldnt like to have an evo

Ditto-why the !@@#$%^&^* would ditto need an evolution?
smergale- just give it some better stats.
luvdisc- I just dont like luvdisc.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

GofD wrote:
Out of all the evolution there were 3 that made no sense- Magmortar, Electrivire and rhyperior. There's no point to them. Whats the point of making an evolution that has only ONE move that the prevo can't learn?

Anyways, some pokemon Id like to see have an evolution are:

Tauors- Minotaur?
An alterante evo for swabalu.
donphan-somethin like mamoswine.
skarmory- somethin japanese movie monster like
delibird- give it an evo or the abality to learn some GOOD moves
raquazza-just kidding
torkaol-see skarmory

Some pokemon who I wouldnt like to have an evo

Ditto-why the !@@#$%^&^* would ditto need an evolution?
smergale- just give it some better stats.
luvdisc- I just dont like luvdisc.

1) Uhm...it's not all about moves.
2) Plz stop suggesting a Minotaur, that rumors been circulating awhile and I would hate that! Unless it turns out good.
3) Ditto-Definately doesnt need one, I agree with that.
Smeargle-Same.
Luvdisc-Actually I would like a Luvdisc evo. Still hoping Mamanbou is one.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next