It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, then let's get onto the Plane. Quick before we're found. Now, can we get the Psychic types to cloak the plane? I don't want another run in with Salamances." And with that, Eric approached the jet, a small private jet. It reaked of saltwater, possibly because of flights over the ocean. Way to go Eric. You've come a long way. Now get yourself a snack.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie was on a second after him, Rotom zipping towards the cockpit with a happy buzz. "You going to fly this thing, Sparks?" she called. There was a confirmatory chirp and some electronic beeps. "Okay then, but be gentle with it."

"I don't have any Psychic types, Axel is the only one with his Metagross. Frossy might be able to help though."

She removed her Froslass' Pokeball and sent out the Ghost type. "Princess, I need you to put up a SEP field around us. Okay?" Froslass cooed in response-- catching Eric's confused look, she shrugged.

"SEP-- Somebody Else's Problem. Works wonders when you're trying not to attract attention."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh, well that'll work 'till Sydney. Now where's the snack cart. The didn't feed me, which does violate many international laws on hostages, and I'm starved. Where's the food cart?" Eric found the food, and ate to his hearts content. "Now who's a good pilot. I flew a few flights to Bimini back in Miami. I haven't flown a Learjet ((A brand of jet. I'm not making this up.)), but some experience is better than none. I'm sure Axel can fly, too. Anybody else?" Eric munched on a turkey sub he found in the cart, and waited for a response. ((I gotta go. It's getting late. See yah tomorrow.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie shook her head with a short laugh. "I did all my flying on Dari. And if I ever did need anything electronic flown, well, there's my Rotom who's currently hacking into the computer on this bucket of bolts."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((S_E, you made sure to grab your pokeballs and stuff, rite?? i thought that's what you meant.... if you want, you can just edit that stuff in; otherwise, it'll just be assumed; i'm also gonna post as if i went straight to the jet; AF, you are now on the jet as well))
I grabbed the turkey sub from Eric. "This is not a flying snack-shack. We may need this stuff later. And the Geneva Convention hasn't applied since warfare changed to video games in 2023. Either way, you can't expect the Teams to treat their prisoners well- I warned you guys that if we got caught, we would likely be tortured and killed. Since Eric and I are the only ones who can fly planes, I'll take us up and get us on the right bearing; according to a map in the cockpit, we're about halfway there. Now let's do this." I jumped in the pilot's chair, and started the plane up. There was no time for a pre-flight systems check, as by now armed Grunts were beginning to run towards the runway. I pushed the yoke forward, adjusted the flaps, then gunned it. We soared into the air, beyond the Grunts' range. But that wasn't the end of our problems. The Salamences were at it again. This time, however, we knew they were coming, and we were a hell of a lot faster.

"Alright, we're either gonna have to figure out a way to fire behind us, or someone's gonna have to jump out, kill them all, then come back. Volunteers?"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Rex09, Can I join??))

Name: Akira
Appearance: HT 1,7 m and WT 57 kg , Black eye colour, wearing Red Cap, Blue Shirt and Grey Jeans, when it's cold he use his Black Jacket.
Personailty:
Very Rush perosnality make him so Careless. He may be look a Careless boy but in the battle he has a good battle ability and may defeat the enemy.
History:
Akira was from Japan, his father was a spy who intruded the Team Magma base and was detected by Team Magma and killed. After hear the news, Akira was very sad and he promise to revenge to Team Magma, but to become strong he need a trained at Trainer School and graduate as the best Trainer there, then start the Journey.
Pokemon:

{espeon} Eva -Psychic/Barrier/Quick Attack/Hidden Power/Future Sight
{blaziken} Boost -Sky Uppercut/Aerial Ace/Flamethrower/Overheat/Triple Kick
{kingdra} Spout -Surf/Waterfall/Smokescreen/Dragon Pulse/Hydro Pump
{drifblim} Float -Shadow Ball/Swallow/Spit Up/Stockpile/Fly
{roserade} Rossy -Magical Leaf/Sleep Powder/Poison Jab/Sunny Day/Solarbeam
{steelix} Jawwy -Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Iron Tail/Flash Cannon/Stone Edge

Akira Pokemon has the special ability Eva using psychic power, Boost the strongest power, Spout the water transport, Float air transport, Rossy for make the status problem, Jawwy for broking object.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'll do it. I've got a bone to pick with these guys. I'm going to jump out when we reach 8000 feet. At 8000 feet, the pressure in the gabin and outside will equalize, and it will be safe to exit the cabin." He cocked his rifle, and attached some flash grenades and smoke bombs to his belt. Then he reached Scar out of his bag, and releasmed hm from his pokeball. "Are you ready?"

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((ok, im going to rewind just for a second))
I was headed for the plane, when an odd room caught my eye. I turned and walked in. "Ooooooh, an armory!" I began examining the weapons, quickly due to the selfdestruct timer. "Is that what I think it is? It is! It is!" I grabbed a giant sword and ran to the plane. "SWEEEEEEEET!"
-------------------------------------
Eric- "Okay, then let's get onto the Plane. Quick before we're found. Now, can we get the Psychic types to cloak the plane? I don't want another run in with Salamances." ((just so you dont mistake it, thats not godmodding, you said it earlier))
"Okay, come on out Gallade! You're going to need to help cloak the plane. Alright?" The pokemon nodded, and waited for Axel.
Eric- "Now who's a good pilot. I flew a few flights to Bimini back in Miami. I haven't flown a Learjet ((A brand of jet. I'm not making this up.)), but some experience is better than none. I'm sure Axel can fly, too. Anybody else?"
"uhm...-" before i could answer, Axel came on board and dragged Eric with him to fly the plane.
"Eric, im going to help, and dont argue with me about it-ANYBODY!" I let Flygon out of his pokeball ((still thinking of a nickname)), "come on Flygon, lets go kill some Aqua." With that, Me and Flygon jumped out of the plane.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Infernape77- i'm sorry, but you don't really seem to have good grammar, so i'm gonna say no. AF_98: every time we skip you, you don't have to post what you said, and please avoid it in the future. sometimes we just have to move the story along, dragging you with us. it's better to spend the majority of your post on the present, instead of worrying about what none of us are going to go back and account for. Just for future reference (and i'm gonna say no to the giant sword; if it was a more conservative weapon, like a dagger or small gun, i'd say okay, but no giant sword). Both of you can jump out of the plane, but remember: those Salamences have to be dead. So don't hold back. You can each control three of them))
"Okay, altimeter says we've reached 8,000 feet. Gogogo!!!" I yelled over my shoulder. As soon as both of them were out, I shut the door. "Cassie, buckle up back there; we may have to initiate some evasive manuevers." I let Psystone out of his ball. "This was designed as a commercial vessel, so it can't handle rolls and the like. Use your Psychic powers to keep the plane intact. Here we go!!!" The plane did a roll downward as a Flamethrower/Hyper Beam combo shot by where we were moments before.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric grabbed his rifle, grabbed scar, and jumped out of the plane. He flew by the first Aqua, and dropped a gas grenade into his lap. The grunt started coughing, and at the right moment, he jumped onto the Salamance, and shot the man in the back of the head. Scar flew in, and tore through the Salamance's flesh. The beast rocked and shot flames, until it bled out, and dropped. Scar dropped in and caught Eric it mid air. Then the Skarmory hit the nest Salamance with a Flash Cannon, which blinded the team until Kris and Flygon could do their work. Dodging an onslaught of Hyperbeams from the incapacitated Salamance, the Aerial Battle ended. Coming out with medium sized gashes, on his arms and legs, and a burn wound from a flamethrower. He tapped on the window, and was let in. "It is done." Then he sat down at the seat with his bag. Then, he took out his pistol, and tinkered with the insides.

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((what?! that's it?! blam blam they're dead!? come on, it shouldn't be that simple. writing out long and elaborate battle sequences makes you a better RPer. both you and them should've been doing aerial dogfighting, practically. please edit with more detail. it'll make you better at this, i swear.
EDIT: This is good for generating ideas.
EDIT2: better.))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((WHAT?! NO GIANT SWORD?! Y'know what? I ****ing hate you -_- fine, can i replace it with a bow and arrow? and about the other thing...hopefully tommorow i'll have full internet access, so, as usual i'll probably spend 97% of my day on Psypokes. Which means i wont have to do that anyways...i just hate getting left behind. *eyes S_E* yeah you forgot me in that (somewhat) fight seen))

"Let's do this Flygon!" We flew towards the Aqua members, i drew my bow and arrows. "Flygon, power up with some Dragon Dance, Me and Gallade can hold them off til then." Gallade began Teleporting through the air. "Gallade, Calm mind then Psycho cut!" Gallade raised his power with calm mind then launched Psycho cut, which was blocked with a Dragonbreath. I shot an arrow at the aqua member that was occupied by Gallade, however, he was protected by the other two members. "Flygon, you finished?" The dragon gave an enthusiastic grunt as a reply. "Good, now get in close and rip em' apart with a Dragon Claw!" With the speed Flygon gained from Dragon Dance, the aqua members couldnt avoid our next move, Flygon flew in and attacked the Salamence as I shoved an arrow threw the aqua member's heart. He fell off the Salamence and plummeted to the Earth. "Flygon, finish it!" Before Flygon could kill the Salamence, it turned and launched a Hyper beam, which sent us back aways. "Gallade, Psycho cut again, on the Salamence with no trainer!" Gallade launched another Psycho cut, since the Salamence was too focused on me and Flygon, it didnt even notice its wings get cut off. It fell to Earth, just like its master. "Y'know Flygon, I need to teach you some new moves, you know hardly any that are useful in air." I shot an arrow that hit another Salamence in the head, but it didnt die. The Salamence used Hyper beam, knocking me off Flygon. "A little help down here Flygon!" He swooped down and i landed on his back. I shot two more arrows at the Salamence that knocked me off, killing it and sending him to the ocean. The aqua member riding it jumped on with another member on the third Salamence. "Ok, one more, shouldnt be too hard." Me, Flygon and Gallade got in close. Gallade used Poison Jab, which hit one of the two aqua members and sent him to his knees. Before Gallade could do anything else, he was knocked out by a close-range hyper beam. I fumbled for his pokeball, and almost dropped it. "Gallade, Return!" The beam of red light shot out of the pokeball and called Gallade back in. "I'll teach them to mess with me and my pokemon." I shot three more arrows at once, sending the doubled-over grunt to his death. One more hit Salamence's wing and the last one missed. Salamence was struggling to fly now. "Let's put it out of its misery Flygon." Flygon swooped in, grabbed the aqua grunt and slashed off Salamence's wing, then he dropped the grunt. Both were sent to a watery grave.

((how'd i do?))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((you both did good. i don't really get why you want a bow and arrow (for reasons other than awesomeness lol) since you have a gun which doesn't require both hands, but you can keep them. i still have school tomorrow, so hopefully S_E and you can RP a little together))
I let the two trainers in. "Good work. Now we can finally get on our way." I set the plane's autopilot to ON, then went to the cabin.

"Alrite, team, that was a pretty tricky escape, but I think they won't be able to find us very fast in Sydney. We'll be staying at a small motel there, run by an old friend of mine- Harley. He'll feed us, and give us somewhere to stay for a week. I'll rent a car, and we'll go snoop around the Aqua base. Once we know enough, we'll go ahead and wreck whatever disastrous plans they have in store." I didn't mention that Eric and I knew that Zior was dead. Somehow or other, we were gonna have to bring down Aqua.... only time would tell if we could do it.
((S_E, now would be a good time to tell Axel (privately) what you learned while captive))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((PURE AWESOMENESS! Plus im a fan of old weapons, mainly swords and bows. Also, y'know if i wanted to i could get Gallade to read your minds...but i wont.))
"YAY! FINALLY REAL LAND! No more planes blowing up and landing on islands where everyone wants to kill us!" I fell into a chair and let Cinder and Sparx out of their pokeballs. Ok guys, let's talk..."
((sorry S_E, cant RP with you tonight, im leaving the library now))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Can do Rex. And the super hero Hawkeye uses a bow and Arrows.))

Eric stood up and grabbed Axel's arm and wispered, "Axel, I need to talk to you privately. It's urgent." Eric pulled Axel into the Cockpit and closed the door. "Axel, Team Aqua is using Kyogre's power to make a bomb. A large one. Think Hiroshima large. We need to take them down, or else the world could be in danger. We need to stop them." He opened the door and wispered " This converstion never happened." Then he sat down and continued modifying his pistol.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((so?? we're not superheroes here. we're supposed to be regular humans. and what is that censored word, out of curiosity??))
Eric's news was not good. Using Kyogre.... since that pokemon controls the oceans, it's probably tidal energy. How the hell did they even manage to capture a creature like that?? Gah.... We have to destroy that bomb. At any cost.

"Listen up. We're still going to Sydney. But I've just become aware of another objective that we need to take down. When we get to Sydney, Eric and I will go and infiltrate the base to find out about this objective. Kris and Cassie will proceed to the hotel, get us a car, then wait for us." I went back to the cockpit. "We'll be there in about an hour, so..." I turned the autopilot off, and began to guide the small jet in.
((basically, Eric and I'll go look for Kyogre; Kris and Cassie will go to the hotel, and discover that our contact has been murdered, at which point i'll leave it to LadyMiir to decide what you two should do))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((OK, just going to skip ahead to the actual landing.))

As the jet landed, Cassie nodded quietly at Axel as she memorized the hotel's name and address, as well as their contact's name ((Zior, right?)). "Leave it to me. I'll get us there."

She slipped out of the jet and into the city streets, quickly finding a phone booth where she flipped through the directory and found a rental car agency nearby.

"Okay Kris, let's move." The young woman recalled Rotom and Froslass, both Ghosts looking a little disappointed, before heading towards the rental car agency.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Zior's the now deceased head of Aqua; Harley is the contact's name))
The plane landed, and everyone got off. I parked it in a hangar, and attached some of the anti-tank grenades to it. As we walked away, the jet exploded. There would be no evidence, and we would be long-gone by the time someone realized that half the hangar was on fire. I shot two security cameras on the way out.

I took Eric aside while Cassie and Kris left. "Okay, we know where the base is; we just gotta figure out where they're holding Kyogre. Since it'll probably be connected to the ocean, I've got an idea." I walked to a nearby rental shack....

Five minutes later, Eric and I were skimming across the waves on a couple of Jet skis ((classy, huh?)). The two motor vehicles skipped across the water. We looked for all the world like a couple of tourists. Nobody would suspect that we were armed to the teeth, or that Kabu was keeping pace below the water's surface.

We slowed a little bit. "Okay, Eric, we gotta look for some sort of opening. It should be in a cliff or cave of some sort, with another entrance at the back; we won't be able to see Kyogre, but by the tides and the clues around the caves, we should be able to figure out where he's at." We took off again.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((The censored word is Cockpit. It's censored for obvious reasons.))
W "Axel, I have reason to belive that the... Uh... what we're looking for is in an under water cave in Sydney Bay. It's to only place large enough to keep it." He pointed towards a rocky inlet. " Also, I have developed a new technology. It's a small handgun that I converted into a rocket launcher. It shoots a small rocket that kills a target, and anybody behind him or her. I'm going to beta test it during the mission, and I wanted to warn you." Eric did a 360 and got a faced full of water, but he just got back on the horse, or skiis as it is. "I'm ready to go." ((Yes I realize that we are not super heroes. We're more like the A-Team. Or the guys on Hawaii Five-O. Which reminds me, do we have a name, because we're normally just refered to as the team?))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((aha....))
"Just be careful where you use it. Save it for when it'll really count. We don't wanna blow half the base up and let everyone in the world know we're here. Stealth is a priority." I looked at the cave, and considered the fact that Eric was probably right. "Okay, since it's underwater, we're probably gonna have to swim. Take a deep breath, and Kabu will take us down there. But I'm warning you; it could be a one or two minute trip, so if you can't hold your breath that long..." I shrugged, took a deep breath, and grabbed onto Kabu. ((if you continue on S_E, just assume there's two of us)) Kabu dove rapidly, using his sweeping scythes to stroke against the current. Once he got deep enough, he shot off like a rocket. I saw a light above and ahead. Huh.... that was quicker than I thought.... We surfaced in a vast cavern. At the far end was Kyogre, held in place by steel cables that would shock it every 30 seconds. Unfortunately, we were not alone. "Put your hands where I can see 'em!!"

I looked up. An Aqua grunt was standing on a platform, pointing a rifle that would blow your head off at us. Reluctantly, I put my hands up. They dragged us out of the water, but Kabu swam away, presumably to get help. I felt a sharp knock to the back of my head, and then saw nothing....
((i gotta go to bed soon, so this'll be my last post tonight; S_E, i wrote assuming that you come with me, and as such, they knocked you out too; you can wake up and observe your cell (i won't be with you) and maybe have a convo with the guards, but don't break out or anything; they took our weapons and pokeballs, too, tho))

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This is gonna be my last post too. I can't really finish the story without you. I'm also going First person.))
I woke up from being bludgeoned on the back of the head with... Something hard? "Oh S***. This is a mess." I walked up to the cell doors and said to the guard, "Hey man. Hows it going?" He laughed and said, "You don't want to talk. You'll just get yourself killed." "Well, I just wanted to make conversation. You got a wife? Or a girlfriend? A family of any sort? I just wanna talk to you." "Well, I've got some family up in Brisbane. They own a small arms company. You may have heared of it-" "Wait, I saw you on the cover of Small Arms Monthly! This is such a coinsidence!" "Well, that was me." The guard shined a confident grin, and he patroled the halls once more. Escape Plan step 1, check! If only Axel was here. This is a two man plan.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, since you two are out this will be a LONG post, and I'll intercept Kabu.))

Cassie grinned as she slipped behind the wheel of a nondescript rental car, Kris following her. "Haven't driven in a while. Now, off to the hotel..." She started up the car and drove off, taking things fairly easily, eventually pulling up outside a seedy-looking little building.

"A dump is more like it..." she muttered as she pushed open the door to reveal an even more nondescript interior. "Hello? Harley?"

One of the Pokeballs on her belt vibrated and burst open to release her Swampert-- the big Water type pointed behind the counter with a growl. Frowning, Cassie sniffed the air... and scented the distinctive copper tang of blood. She shut her eyes and shook her head slowly. "Aqua's been here before us, Kris. Bloody -hell-. Don't go look, I'm sure it's not pretty."

There was a scratch on the window and she jumped, reaching for Rotom's Pokeball, before spotting a familiar Kabutops, looking rather tired. "Oh, it's you, Kabu..."

Opening the window, she let the Fossil Pokemon enter, closing it hastily behind him. "What's wrong, where's Axel?" Swampert gently sprayed Kabu with some water to refresh the other Water-type as the Kabutops spoke in a raspy, harsh tone, waving a claw urgently-- Swampert listened, then growled something to his trainer.

"Oh great. Axel and Eric BOTH got caught. Looks like we'll have to break them out... Kabu, do you remember where you guys were?" Cassie took down a map of the Sydney Bay area and held it out to the Kabutops, who tapped a spot on the map with his claw. "Okay. The base should be around there somewhere..."

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((I was following you? On a pokemon or driving? Remember, Kris is only 13 (so hes still older than me) so he cant drive or anything...in public))
"Oh, great. Our contact is dead and our allies have been captured. Well all in all we're having a pretty nice day arent we?" I looked around. "And Eric...is he danger-prone or something? This is the second time he's been captured in three days!" I looked out the window. "And I dont like the look of those guys out there...wonder if they're aqua...well anyway, let's go." I jumped in the car, and Cassie took the wheel ((doing some minor godmodding or else we'd have to wait til tonight to rescue you guys...ok?)) we headed toward the location Kabu pointed out on the map, the pokemon was laying on the floor trying not to be seen. When we finally reached the bay, Cassie parked the car and we headed for the water. ((it just occured to me, i dont have any water pokemon...well, ill just get one from aqua...is that okay with you rex?)) I held my breath and held on to Kabu, he dragged me down to the base entrance with Cassie and Swampert following. ((and ill leave it at that for now))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((AF, that's fine. I don't mind a minor godmod to explain things. Rex & S_E, I won't be back till Sunday night your times, so may I respectfully request you two not get into a major fight? I don't wanna miss things.))

"Rotom, hack the base controls and get us in. Keep their surveillance cams on a loop. Frossy, SEP field please." Cassie requested, holding onto Swampert's powerful shoulders, Kris nearby holding onto Kabu.

The Ghost types let out small noises of acknowledgment and went to work-- a few minutes later, the two Trainers were inside the Aqua base.

"Alright, now we have to find Axel and Eric, then take apart whatever scheme Aqua's got going here."

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Of course I get captured 2 times in 3 days. Danger is my middle name!))

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next