It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric Dialed a number on his satallite phone he pulled from his bag. "Yes, can you get me an Abra to teleport me to Sydney? Yes, just locate the signal from my phone. You got it!" Then, an Abra teleported, and picked him up, and then, he was gone... (( Okay, you guys can find me in Sydney. I'll find you once you get there. Sorry if this is inconvenient.))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((wtf sorry dude, but you can't just plan story arcs like that. i get you want to do your own thing, but as the creator of this RP, it's my job to create the arcs; i actually had several plans as to what we were going to do up until we defeat Aqua. *sigh* okay, even though this pisses me off, i'm gonna ask you to PM me the story arcs you have planned; if i don't like them, i'm gonna ask you to change what you posted. for now, nobody post anything at all until i get this worked out))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((uhm, since you said not to post, and this is one of the few times i have computer access, im just gonna post something that goes in between your guys' posts from earlier...is that ok?))
rex09 wrote:
((note: AF_98, try not to know stuff that you read other characters did; now, if you said that Eric had blood on him, then it would be a safe assumption. just a tip for better RPing.))

((I meant by what he was carrying, some more aqua grunt supplies))

Axel wrote:
"Kris, you can and will use that gun, because when it comes down to the wire, it's you or them who has to die; and unless you absolutely hate yourself, you'll want them to go first."

"Dont worry, i've got something up my sleeve, but its still under...'developement' but until then, im not worried to use the gun, and lastly, I said 'I hope you dont expect me to use it."

Eric wrote:
"Stupid Kid? I'm Three years younger than you. Nothing gives you the right to man handle me! Morals are what join you with them, as cold blooded killers. Now I've got a mission to complete, and I don't need you to help me. I'm going to take a boat, and hightail it to Sydney. I've got contacts. And I have another team. One that won't kill for the hell of it! So goodbye and good riddence!" And with that he left. ((You will be seeing him again, so don't rule me out. I have story arcs planned))

"Do you really think you'll make it to Sydney alive? And if you do, are you really stupid enough to believe you'll be able to take down all the teams? You wont be able to do that! I dont like killing as much as the next guy, but when it comes down to it, you have to! Besides, if you're killing the people who have controlled our world for 30 years, that doesnt make you the bad guy!"

Eric wrote:
Eric Dialed a number on his satallite phone he pulled from his bag. "Yes, can you get me an Abra to teleport me to Sydney? Yes, just locate the signal from my phone. You got it!" Then, an Abra teleported, and picked him up, and then, he was gone... (( Okay, you guys can find me in Sydney. I'll find you once you get there. Sorry if this is inconvenient.))

"Good luck dying..."

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((AF_98, you weren't sopposed to post until I sorted this out with Rex. And, you shouldn't put quotes when RPing. It makes things complicated.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((i did that so youd know when i was making Kris talk, and if you read the top...))
AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
((uhm, since you said not to post, and this is one of the few times i have computer access, im just gonna post something that goes in between your guys' posts from earlier...is that ok?))
((...all rex had to do was pm me or something telling me to delete it if he didnt like me doing that, and i just posted about things that happened earlier so i didnt screw up the rest of the story))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Fine. Now lets wait for Rex. He still needs to help fix this mess.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((it's fine, guys. it's not incredibly important right now. Okay, i sent S_E a PM saying what needs to happen to make sense of this; all of the posts will still count towards the story, and i'm going to make one right now; after that, i need S_E to post his dealie, then we can continue on.))
I was laughing until he pulled out his satellite phone and called for an Abra. Where'd he get that? And he did not just call a teleportation service, right?? Those are all run by the Teams!! Realizing the gravity of the situation, I yelled out, "Wait a minute!! D-don't do that-" and he was gone. "Dammit! Cassie, Kris, pack your things. He practically just told Aqua where we are. Those teleportation services?? They're all government-operated. And right now, the government is what we're trying to take down. By now, he's probably at the base on this island. We gotta get to him before they can force him to give up anything about us. And he will..." I snuffed out the fire. "Cassie, you noticed Nidoking tracks, right?? Can you follow them in the dark?? A few of them probably belong to Grunts stationed on the island. Kris, get your Pokemon to scout ahead. I'll send out Kabu and Tivi with them." The two assassin pokemon came out. "Let's get moving."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric teleported back in an unfamiliar location. The first thing he noticed, though, were Aqua Grunts everywhere. Then, a sinister voice said, "Welcome Eric, we've been waiting for you."
---------------------------------------

Eric was bound, gagged, and injected with Sleep Inducers. Fortunatly, Aqua Doctors are terrible with medicine, and Eric heared everything he needed. He heared that the codes for the Air Planes were fake, and they cause the Aircraft to explode. He heared that Kyogre was being used to generate Tidal Energy to make explosives. And he heared that Zior passed away 3 days ago, and the base commander might replace him. The commanders name was Netago. He waited either for the Aquas to kill him, or for the team to rescue him. Right now, the first one seamed more likely.

((Nobody else knows this info, so everybody else is clueless. You'll find out somehow.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((also, i dont think i wrote out Kris's personality in full but, for one thing he stays pretty calm...can i edit that first post later Rex?))
"Oh great, can he make things any worse?" I grabbed my bag, since my tent was made out of stone; ((also forgot to mention that)) I just had Tyranitar crush it. "Amp, Sparx, Gallade, you heard Axel, go scout ahead, and dont kill anyone if you dont have to." The three pokemon went ahead with Kabu and Tivi. "So...now we go bust the idiot out of jail?"

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((yeah, go ahead; i've edited my profile twice now, i think; also, S_E, i'mma go with the typo; commander's name is now Netago))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I didn't realize that I miss spelled it. It's like a mistake that turned out good. Like penicillin!))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, that's the idea." I replied to Kris. "We're gonna have to move pretty fast, so while I bust Eric out of the compound, you two should go and get the codes for the plane. Unfortunately, Eric took his tranq with him, so if you find any guards, either knock them out or kill them. Then I'll meet you guys at the plane." By morning, we arrived at the fence surrounding the base. I had Kabu slice it open. I flipped a two-finger salute at Cassie and Kris. "See you on the other side..." I dashed through, putting Kabu and Tivi back in their balls.

We had been near the airfield when we cut through. I drew my gun, then followed the fence until i found a cluster of buildings. There was no way to know which one was the prison. I watched to see which one had a heavy patrol around it; they would want to watch for us, or for Eric if he broke out. I selected the most likely one, then ran over to it. A patrol came around the corner right as I was about to enter the building. Before either of the Grunts could call out, however, I pistol-whipped both into a deep sleep, then dragged them to a nearby dumpster. I entered the building.
((okay, when you guys finish getting the codes, you need to somehow figure out a way to delay; remember, if you use those codes, the plane will blow up and take you with it))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie nodded, recalling all her Pokemon and fading into the night, heading for the base via the Nidoking tracks and sending out Rotom to cover for her, reaching the building under cover of the trees.

"Hmmm..." Cassie suddenly grinned evilly upon spotting an electric door lock. She quietly let out Froslass and whispered instructions to the Ice type. "I want you to find Kris. Tell him that I'm going in through the main door, and will be using Rotom to screw up the electronics as a distraction. I'm also going to raid their armory and cause some sabotage."

The white Ghost cooed and vanished to find the other trainer as Cassie pointed at the electric door lock. "Would you mind opening the door for me, little guy? Make sure all their surveillance cams are on a loop so they won't see me. Then rejoin me at the main computer room."

Rotom chirped happily and flew off-- a few seconds later, the electric door lock began sparking and fizzing, and the door hissed open, letting the young woman slip in undetected. "Good work."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A swift slap woke Eric. "Vhy hello. ((this guy has a Russian Accent)) Because you are zeh prisoner, I will let you choose your death. Vould you like a gun shot, or an injection? Oh, vhat does it matter, you're going to die any vay!" The man left the room. The gaurds took Eric into a dark room, and took of his gag. "You Can't do this to me! I have rights!" Oh, what does it matter! he thought. I've been left for dead. "Can we just slow down a little bit. What do you guys want? Money? Power? A helicopter? I can do things!" The Grunts just laughed. The guys better hurry up and get me out of here!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((lol for Gratuitous Russian Accents in Australia))

Cassie continued sneaking down the hallways, before Froslass popped out of the wall to announce that she had delivered her message. "Good girl... now I need you to conceal my presence and yours till we get to the computer room."

The Ghost nodded understanding and cooed softly, using her powers of illusion to hide them as the human woman headed for the main computer room.

There was a spark from the door lock, and Rotom poked its head out of the lock with a big mischievous grin as the door slid open. "Great work, buddy, thanks. Let ne get in here, lock the door, then you come join us, okay?"

Rotom chirped as the human entered-- the door slid shut and locked itself behind her, before the two Ghost types reappeared on either side of their Trainer. "Let's see... Rotom, enter the computer and get the codes, but bring up a map of the base so I can check it over."

She began scanning the map as Rotom dove into the computer with another chirp. Hmmm... Armory on the way to the airfield... could pick up some toys there... and what's this, prisoner roster? -Interesting-... where's Eric?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((What, did you expect? An evil Australian? Sorry folks, I'm going off the Russian villan steryotype.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Hey, I never said there was anything WRONG with it. I'm just amused. Relax.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I wasn't trying to be angry, I was saying it sarcastically. Sarcasm is hard to convey on the internet. ))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((hmm, i didn't really imagine him as Russian, but i guess it could work... either way, i'm going to control Netago now, so he technically counts as one of my characters; he'll recur often, methinks))
It was dark inside. I didn't dare light anything for fear of being discovered, but I couldn't see very well either. I touched the wall, dragging my fingers along to find my way. I heard voices down a corridor to the left, so I went that way....

"...I can do things!!" Laughter. Laughter was good. It meant that the Grunts thought they were secure. The kid could hang on another ten seconds... I got to the door. It was mildly light inside. But that didn't bug me. What did, though, was the man I saw inside: an old enemy. Commander Netago. I sprang inside, shot three Grunts in rapid succession; by the time anyone else got a bead on me, I had already grabbed a human shield. "Netago. You got a promotion?? Even after all those stupid mistakes on Guam??" The villain looked at me. "You have been a... how you say... pain in the ass, Axel. Zeh scar you gave me.... the horrid memories of being left alive in the fly-bitten jungle... I owe you a lot more zan a queek death. But now eez not zeh time. SHOOT HIM!!" I pushed the startled Grunt towards the Commander, then grabbed Eric. Dragging him behind me, I sprinted for the door, firing behind me as I went.

We came out in broad daylight; I shot two more patrol Grunts in the shoulder, grabbed their guns, and ran like hell. I handed one of the guns to Eric. I saw a building ahead. "Let's get around the corner!!" I dragged Eric behind the wall. An armed squad ran past us. "Okay, let's catch our breath for a minute. Then we need to head to the plane, where we'll meet Kris and Cassie."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((in all honesty, an evil Aussie would have been hilarious. We need some comic relief here to lighten up the doom and gloom. Now I'm going to give you all a distraction.))

Cassie started slightly when Rotom popped out of the computer with a happy chirp. "Got the codes?"

Chirp.

"Good. Now, set this place to what looks like a 20 minute self destruct but is really 10 minutes."

Beeping, and then a chirp.

"And now, exit stage left." Cassie grinned maniacally and bolted from the room, heading for the armory on the way out to the airfield, Froslass floating alongside her.

Running in, she snatched a sword-and-dagger belt from the nearby rack, also grabbing a random handful of grenades and two handguns. Froslass cooed as she held up a leather sling and a few bandoliers of ammunition-- Cassie grinned. "Good girl. you know what I want. Let's get out of here."

The human and the Ghost fled the armory, heading for the plane on the tarmac and diving into the shadow of the landing gear to wait as Kris reappeared, looking rather short of breath. "Now we're just waiting on Axel and Eric... "

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Wait! The planes are bombs! The're set to explode when the codes are entered! Oh, and thanks for rescuing me. The things they were doing... What they planned to do to me... Lets just say they broke the Geneva Convention. Now, I need to go back. They locked my stuff in the Armory!" Eric yelled as they rushed out of the building. Man I'm in it deep.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((lol LadyMiir; i'll try to lighten it up a smidge, but Axel =/= :mrgreen:; crap, i gtg to bed; school tomorrow; S_E, get your stuff, then come back; LM, w/e lol))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No problem. Have fun at school, see you tomorrow. S_E, I'll be around if you want to RP, and I'd like to because I'm bored... Bear in mind I set this place on a self-destruct timer so don't hang around too long.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric burst into the Armory, grabbed his bag, a Rifle, some silencers, rounds, and A large assortment of explosives, and ran out. Maybe it was the detonation timer, but ha had a feeling this place was going to blow. He burst out the door, and jumped right when the building exploded. He ran across the tarmac, and reached the others. " I got a Rifle, some silencers, a few frag grenades, some Anti-Tank grenades, and a few mines. Now if we can't leave via jet, how do we get to Sydney?" ((Okay, there are going to be more Australians in Australia. I garuntee they'll be evil.))

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded to Eric as the boy sprinted across the tarmac.

"Good to see you're still in one piece. As for the codes..." She grinned and held up Rotom's Pokeball, releasing the Electric type. "My boy here's been itching to do some real hacking. He'll deactivate the link between the code pad and the explosives, and we should be good to go."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  Next