It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Types that need more pokemon in Gen 5 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I do believe they should add another few dark types with a fire, water, grass and electric combo for each. They could be like the jynx/magmar/electabuzz clan. It would provide a different flare that the 5th generation will need.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

out of all the legendaries i think they need to make them less powerful. i mean seriously we don't need anymore legendaries we have enough. plus most of them don't have a signature move. we see that only with 11 having a move, shaymin, dialga, palkia, darkria, giratina, heatran, latias, latios, lugia, ho-oh, and arceus. if there r others tell me if not then there should be more legendaries with signature moves.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

LugiaMaster15 wrote:
out of all the legendaries i think they need to make them less powerful. i mean seriously we don't need anymore legendaries we have enough. plus most of them don't have a signature move. we see that only with 11 having a move, shaymin, dialga, palkia, darkria, giratina, heatran, latias, latios, lugia, ho-oh, and arceus. if there r others tell me if not then there should be more legendaries with signature moves.

I feel like an idiot for asking this but what are the signature moves for Heatran and Shaymin?

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Magma Storm and Seed Flare. And I'd like more Dark Types and more Fire Types. Including a Dark/Fighting

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

InstantBacon wrote:
Magma Storm and Seed Flare.

I never understood magma storm, does it inflict 120BP damage every turn? or does it just hit for the first turn then become fire spin?

current party in HG:
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

idk, I think so

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

lol, how's anyone supposed to survive it if it traps you and does 120 BP every turn? Might as well be a trapped Pokemon hit by curse from a ghost type. And that's for Pokemon like Suicune. And the point of generations is that each generation we are guaranteed to get:

- 3 starter Pokemon with their 2 evos
- A useless bug type with some very early level evolutions
- A normal/flying bird Pokemon or two
- A 600 BST pseudo-legendary that sweeps most of OU and causes 90% of arguments in competitive communities
- A trio of legendaries that ain't too powerful, OU at most
- A big "god" Pokemon (Mew in 1st gen, Ho-oh in 2nd gen, Rayquaza in 3rd gen and Arceus in 4th gen)
- A bunch of other legendaries

There ain't no way GameFreak are giving up on legendaries. Especially as two have already been revealed.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:36 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

uhm...three have been revealed...Reshiram, Zekrom and Bikutini...dont feel like adding my comments on everything else you stated...actually i do, Ho-oh wasnt much of a "god" pokemon, Mewtwo was more of the "god" in first gen, especially since mew was never supposed to exist, the trios arent always bad, the weather trio was beast, and the lake trio were the only close to useless ones. And there wont always be a bunch of legendaries, in first gen there were 4 and a hack (mew)

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Uh, the the trio that Slim Shady means at Gen III was probably the Regis trio. And i think that most of things that Slim Shady points at are pretty correct.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I really hope Gen V doesn't go overboard with legendaries like they did in Gen IV. Another thing I really didn't like about Gen IV was that the legendary trio was all Psychic-types. Psychic is WAY to overdone as far as legendaries go. I was good with Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Celebi.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Uh, the the trio that Slim Shady means at Gen III was probably the Regis trio. And i think that most of things that Slim Shady points at are pretty correct.

I wasnt just talking about the weather trio, was I? and the regis are still way better then the lake trio, and everything i commented was at least somewhat incorrect, Ho-oh is NOT a god poke, Mew was NOT supposed to exist, and there's NOT always a ****load of legendaries! I probably could point out at least one flaw to everything he said except the starters and their evos, oh wait, the way he said it was incorrectly stated! I can find flaws in what people say, dont like it? Then dont read what i have to say! There's something you should know about me: I will argue something that has any flaws until:
A) I win
B) I die!

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

K', K', no need to be furious. We're just posting our opinions and theories here, no need to be offensive. But actually, there is a type that i would like to see, namely Bug/Dark, maybe looks like a giant roaches that have Levitate as it's ability and can Fly.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i really want another water legandary with access to hydro cannon like this

hp 95
atk 70
def 105
sp atk 115
sp def 95
speed 120

hydro cannon
new random water attack with 90 power that can boost sp atk by 1 stage 10% of the time

this could also be done for fire and grass

and a rock type legandary would be cool

and this pokemon will be released

hp 200
atk 10
def 90
sp atk 100
sp def 100
speed 30

slightly more crazy blissey

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:36 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
K', K', no need to be furious. We're just posting our opinions and theories here, no need to be offensive. But actually, there is a type that i would like to see, namely Bug/Dark, maybe looks like a giant roaches that have Levitate as it's ability and can Fly.

Originally my post said something about opinions, until i decided to delete that because what Slim Shady said was NOT an opinion
Slim Shady wrote:
And the point of generations is that each generation we are guaranteed to get:

- A 600 BST pseudo-legendary that sweeps most of OU and causes 90% of arguments in competitive communities
- A big "god" Pokemon (Mew in 1st gen, Ho-oh in 2nd gen, Rayquaza in 3rd gen and Arceus in 4th gen)

He stated it as a fact, and i was correcting these "facts" I may seem to be furious, but im not...or at least it doesnt show, i sound furious here but thats because i hate people being incorrect when they state "facts". I dont care about arguing with opinions, even if it is an extremely infuriating opinion (in that case, id skip arguing, id just rip your head off) but he did NOT state it as an opinion. Excuse me for all the people who read my "fury" and died or went into shock.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
DarkTrainer13 wrote:

Originally my post said something about opinions, until i decided to delete that because what Slim Shady said was NOT an opinion
Slim Shady wrote:
And the point of generations is that each generation we are guaranteed to get:

He stated it as a fact, and i was correcting these "facts" I may seem to be furious, but im not...or at least it doesnt show, i sound furious here but thats because i hate people being incorrect when they state "facts". I dont care about arguing with opinions, even if it is an extremely infuriating opinion (in that case, id skip arguing, id just rip your head off) but he did NOT state it as an opinion. Excuse me for all the people who read my "fury" and died or went into shock.

I didn't even notice whether or not it started to become an argument. As long as nobody crosses the line into calling another user names or it gets too far off topic, it isn't considered an argument.

getting back on topic, I do hope they only have the three legendaries that are already announced. Maybe they could slip in a psuedo-legendary or two.

current party in HG:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Having to many legendaries ruins it. That is a little vague so let me explain. In Gen IV, we had Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Cresselia, Regigigas, Shaymin, Heatran, Manaphy, and Arceus. Garchomp is in the Ubers tier so it is the psuedo-legendary. Phione and Rotom are arguable. So that is 13 legendaries, 15 including Rotom and Phione. Gen I had Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno. That is 5. Gen IV has ruined legendaries for me and I hope Gen V won't do the same.

I was disappointed when the types of Reshiram and Zekrom were announced. Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric. They are neat type combos but for the past three generations atleast one, if not all of the version mascots have been Dragon-type. :(

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Blaziken_is_Kool wrote:
Having to many legendaries ruins it. That is a little vague so let me explain. In Gen IV, we had Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Cresselia, Regigigas, Shaymin, Heatran, Manaphy, and Arceus. Garchomp is in the Ubers tier so it is the psuedo-legendary. Phione and Rotom are arguable. So that is 13 legendaries, 15 including Rotom and Phione. Gen I had Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno. That is 5. Gen IV has ruined legendaries for me and I hope Gen V won't do the same.

I was disappointed when the types of Reshiram and Zekrom were announced. Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric. They are neat type combos but for the past three generations atleast one, if not all of the version mascots have been Dragon-type. :(

Well, the only mascots that were Dragon-types were Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well, AnimeFreak's banned now, so there's no point saying this, but anyway:

You're about to blow up, AnimeFreak. See a psychiatrist.

Anyway, I dunno if this has been mentioned, but there needs to be more fire types. Less than half of Flint's Pokemon in DP were fire type. It's supposed to be a trio with Grass and Water.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(this is based on what type is first in the typing)

Ghost-7 pokemon
Dragon-7 pokemon
Dark-7 Pokemon
Fighting-8 pokemon
Ice-9 pokemon
Steel-9 pokemon
Ground-10 pokemon

where as

water-44
Normal-41

See the picture im painting?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Pok

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Blaziken_is_Kool wrote:

{heatran}, {manaphy}, {phione} and probably {darkrai} and {cresselia} seemed totally unnecessary.

Hopefully in the fifth gen, aside from the trio that will complete Reshiram and Zekrom, there are only up to three (at most) legendary pokemon.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes, i hope it is limited to that amount, but the remaining legendary should have an unusual typing, like most people suggest here.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

like a steel/psychic or electric/ground, or maby, it is the only poke with the new type, eh?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

We already have a great Steel/Psychic, so i don't think we need more, but i agree with the Electric/Ground idea.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oops! forgot {bronzong} and {metagross}. what iff there wasa new type like Equal or neutral for it?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next