It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next
 Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Q&A [ALL QUESTIONS HERE] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Feebas appears in the basement lake of Mt. Coronet (on the path that leads to Snowpoint, I believe) using the Super Rod. It only appears in 4 random spots in the lake that change every day. You can get the Super Rod from a man in Fight Area.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'd say just go get the National Dex and well transfer one. If you need to see a Feebas, I think (in Diamond anyway) a fisherman near Sunnyshore (on the beach) has at least one. As for Gengar, I thought you should have seen one. Fantima has one, I'm pretty sure. If it's Platinum, try going to Hearthome and talk to Bebe or whatever her name was. She's going to give you an Eevee, and you can get Glaceon that way. Manaphy can be seen by Backlot's book. Anyway, I got my {feebas} from Emerald after mass producing {feebas} eggs in Emerald, except none of them had a dry food-liking nature. :( Anyway, I gave a relaxed nature to Diamond, but yeah. Only if I had Wi-Fi... I could trade one to you after getting all the egg ones (lv. 5, not 1) to Diamond first. Anyawy, I need another question answered. Where is the best place to EV train for Sp. Attack? Sorry if someone already answered. It's just that I didn't read after like 55 pages. Thanks!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

torchie13125 wrote:
Where is the best place to EV train for Sp. Attack? Sorry if someone already answered. It's just that I didn't read after like 55 pages. Thanks!

Old Chateau. The only Pokemon that appear there are Gastly (Haunter and Gengar if you use dongle method in the room with the picture of the eyes).

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My friend, who was a big (but he's short) liar. He was think he was the best Pokemon Gamers, he said "we can get A SHINY RAYQUAZA at DP without using cheat" is that true?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Infernape77 wrote:
My friend, who was a big (but he's short) liar. He was think he was the best Pokemon Gamers, he said "we can get A SHINY RAYQUAZA at DP without using cheat" is that true?

Rayquaza was not able to be caught in DPP. However, he could have transferred a Shiny Rayquaza from a 3rd Gen game.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Does anyone know if you can get {dialga} and {palkia} in Platinum? If you saw my sig, I do have both. But, I traded with a friend of mine who was going to start over, and had both Diamond and Pearl. I saw that you could on the walkthrough, but I don't know how to trigger that thing. I went back to Spear Pillar and didn't see the dimensions. I thought I did everything right! Please help me! The only reason why I'm asking is because my friend wants them back after three months! I managed to get him to wait another month, while I get my own in Platinum, but I don;t know how to get them. Thank you.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There's a cave hidden somewhere in Mt. Coronet that has the Adamant and Lusturous Orbs. I'm pretty sure you need to get those first and then the portals appear.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

romon1 wrote:

Rayquaza was not able to be caught in DPP. However, he could have transferred a Shiny Rayquaza from a 3rd Gen game.

yeah, maybe. But he said caught in wild.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You also have to talk to the old lady in Celestic Town. She'll ramble about stuff then you can get them. Of coarse like said previously said, you need the orbs that are hidden in a cave.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I dont know if this has been asked before, but is there anyway you can register pokemon from the battle frontier in your dex??? I ask thsi cause the only way for me to trade is through the GTS, apparently.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GofD wrote:
I dont know if this has been asked before, but is there anyway you can register pokemon from the battle frontier in your dex??? I ask thsi cause the only way for me to trade is through the GTS, apparently.

Pok

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just got another question. In Diamond and Pearl, is it true if you can get the other deity Pokemon (Palkia in Diamond and Dialga in Pearl) in the big brown shrine thingy in the middle of Celestic town? My brother's friends says it's true, but, as being about 6-7 years older than my brother's friend, I don't believe him that much. However, the idea is pretty good. My brother wants to get a Palkia, but our mom won't let us get one! (Even one from GameStop!) I just wanted to know. Thanks.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Unfortunetly, you cannot get Palkia/Dialga in Diamon/Pearl. You can get all three in Platinum though.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alright, here goes!

My question is in regards to the critical hit system. I would much like to know how the formula for determining the damage of an attack on a critical hit. Originally, I believed the damage was simply multiplied via either a x2 or x3 respectively (general guesses on my part from time to time with no real thought to it) though out of sheer frustration from recent battles (simply to challenge myself) I've come to a decision to just ask.

Reason: So, I'm in the Poke'mon league in the Pearl version, using a Gengar Lv.50, Lonely nature, Sp. Def 82, Hp 133 fighting against Lucian's Mr.Mime. I buffed out my Gengar's Sp. Def six stages, causing Mr.Mime's thunder bolt to deal out exactly 20 damage per hit. I've been hit once bringing my Gengar down to 113 hp. I get hit again by Mr.Mime's thunder bolt, it's a critical hit, and k.o.'s my Gengar instantly.

Now, either I'm missing a very important factor in the critical hit calculations, or something was seriously wrong there. That was about x6+ damage from it's original damage.

So, would anyone be able to explain this to me?

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When you buff up your Pokemon's stats with items (X Attack etc.) or with moves (Calm Mind) and you get hit with a critical hit, the critical hit goes right through all of the stat modifiers. Which would explain the KO.

To answer the rest of your critical hit questions, Psypoke has a wonderful critical hit guide that you can find here

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've been rummaging through the sites breeding information and haven't been able to find a chain for Baton Pass to the Poke'Mon I'd like. Is it not possible for Indeterminate Poke'Mon to have Baton Pass as an Egg Move or simply not at all through any means?

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not totally sure, but here goes nothing.
Yes, technically you can. If you have two compatible Pokemon.
Indeterminate Pokemon can still breed. Those that say that it's in the "No Eggs" group are the only ones that can't breed. (I've at least partially answered your question. Now, it's time for a more experienced person to answer.)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, I'm trying for a Gardevoir to learn Baton Pass whom is an indeterminate Poke'Mon and can breed with Ghastly, Gulpin, Misdreavus, Grimer, and Shuppet. All of which are also indeterminate Poke'Mon. I haven't found a way for any of them to be able to learn Baton Pass.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kaori Sakura wrote:
Well, I'm trying for a Gardevoir to learn Baton Pass whom is an indeterminate Poke'Mon and can breed with Ghastly, Gulpin, Misdreavus, Grimer, and Shuppet. All of which are also indeterminate Poke'Mon. I haven't found a way for any of them to be able to learn Baton Pass.

Baton Pass is not on Ralts' list of egg moves, so it cannot be learned.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just checked the Psydex, and what Hyperbole says is true. Ralts can't learn BP. Sorry.
~torchie13125

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This just makes me cry.

Thank you though, everyone!

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How do I "re-set" my poke radar after shiny chaining?
What does that mean?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
hammythepig wrote:
How do I "re-set" my poke radar after shiny chaining?
What does that mean?

Okay, first I will answer the second question...To "Re-Set" your Poke'Radar means to walk the amount of steps to allow you to activate it again which people mostly do while in the middle of chaining as it is necessary to reach a chain of 40 & to get a Shiny at all while chaining...

For the first question, just after either catching a shiny pokemon or defeating a pokemon at all, it will "Re-Set" or activate automatically, just walk 50 steps without running into any other patches that shook when it was last activated...

If you mean how do you start a new Chain however, then just interrupt the Chain you are currently on & then reactivate the Poke'Radar once able to...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, thanks alot

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry for the double post, but no one else is saying anything...

Does Machamp's "No Guard" work in double battles?

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next