It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:06 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Favorite Characters 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So this is my first time actually signing up for one of these forums, so I'm not really sure what to do.

But, this seemed like the place to just kind of post random stuff, so...

There's that character contest going on now, rite? Who are your favorites then, even if they aren't still in the contest?

I think you can guess who mine is, lololol

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Stop stretching my screen you **** :censored: retard! god I'm so tired of looking at the **** index and seeing your **** ass name stretching my **** screen

FAG

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

WTF. I strongly suspect that this is some sort of joke. A) I don't know anyone that spells that badly, lol. B) What's up with the username? It's actually kind of cool, how was it made?

This actually made me laugh out loud. So ridiculous.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

so i'm not the only one who sees the funky username, right?? kinda weird.... this smells like mod prank.... "guys" is shorter to say than "guise" btw. i might as well say "hay, aye'em nuez herez" in noobspeak.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow you seem like such a toolbag. Learn to spell you motherfu*ker. You're seriously a waste of life. Shelley, what kind of name is that? gtfo the internet

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I knew this day would come. MissingNo has made it out of all our old Red and Blue cartridges and has decided to destroy the interwebz! This evil incarnation named Shelly will soon plague us by deleting all our save files! Get out my interwebz MissingNo, I don't want you to corrupt my save data! :p

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

oh lord, not another matrix flashback, nooooooo...!!

Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Delusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception, temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although, only a human mind could create something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now, you cant win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I... don't understand. What did I do wrong? Sorry, I'm really not good at these things...

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You didn't do anything wrong really, this is the random forum where most people just get away with random ****. I was making a joke about your old user name, and Crunchy was doing the same, the others... well I don't know what the hell they were doing.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, your username looked like some random matrix ****.... and you introduced yourself in the forum for jokes and random crap. two plus two equals... but you get that. sorry, i guess....

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

So you're not actually a mod prank, you're a real person? How did you get your username like that?

What you did wrong: Your n00b speak was so bad that I (and others) thought you were a prank that was making fun of n00bs. I'm still suspicious, to tell the truth.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What are we all talking about?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

While such short "paragraphs" aren't the best grammar, if that's "n00b speak" to most of you, I'm at a loss of words as to what I should call 99% of the posts I see around these forums. @_@

Personally, I would have loved to see Norman make it further, and I was really rooting for Deliah Ketchum. She was so close to actually making it into this round. Lucy Fleetfoot also got a 5 from me. Sabrina'd better with the whole thing, or the Floating Cleffa's gonna have to start choking some bitches...

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

My favorite gym leader is Sabrina, frontier brain is Lucy, elite four is Lorelei or Aaron, and champion is Cynthia.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

it was spelled a lot different before.... but either way.
Brock has always been a personal favorite of mine, since kindergarten pretty much (yeah, i'm a lot younger than a lot of the people here). As far as the videogames, however, I always took an interest in Steven, Giovanni, Silver, and Blue. These characters always seemed to have the most fleshed out histories and personalities. Other than that, can't really think of any...

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I always liked the old kanto gym leaders the most, so I voted for them plus Red and Blue in particular. I won't mention a certain red haired female who runs a water type gym though or I be a very sorry person, especially since we have a rant of how horrible she is just a few threads down. I think Sabrina is one of the top faves of mine though. I’m hoping the best for her.

---

Also, for the running down-screen matrix-like username you had before, ShellyMay, which was totally epic by the way, I wanted to quote again;

Crunchy: How did you do that?

Magus: Do what?

Crunchy: You moved like they do. I've never seen anyone move that fast.

Magus: Wasn't fast enough.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haha, nice Crunchy. :)

My favorite character is probably Red, because he went from the little kid who ****ed Team Rocket up to an epic bad ass. Plus I have a think for silent protagonists after playing Chrono Trigger so much. XD

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Magus wrote:
I was making a joke about your old user name, and Crunchy was doing the same, the others... well I don't know what the hell they were doing.

Old user name? But this is the first time I've done one of these things before. This is the only name I've ever had here.

That picture of Sabrina is really cute too, so I guess i wouldn't mind if she wins.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My favourite character would be Steven. He has great pokemon and good types. And his pokemon looks kinda cool, too. (Except Cradily and Claydol)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ShellyMay wrote:
Magus wrote:
I was making a joke about your old user name, and Crunchy was doing the same, the others... well I don't know what the hell they were doing.

Old user name? But this is the first time I've done one of these things before. This is the only name I've ever had here.

By "old username" I mean the funky looking MissingNo that was your username before it was changed to ShellyMay.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've always favored Johto Gym leaders, my favourite being Jasmine.

Also, I don't know why Electra needs to flame. He should be banned or put on probation. No offense, though.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Magus wrote:
ShellyMay wrote:
Magus wrote:

By "old username" I mean the funky looking MissingNo that was your username before it was changed to ShellyMay.

I knew I should've screensaved it. Bugger, aw well. Only those lucky enough to have witnessed it know the truth now.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd have to agree with Magus - Red kicks butt. The classic hero who is thrown into a situation before he really understands what's what, persevers through it all to beat the evil bad guys. Actually, this mythic hero aspect is one of the things I love the most about the game in general.

Alas, I didn't get to see the original incarnation of Shelly's user name. Must've been totally awesome to generate such vitriolic comments.

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Riley for the win!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Her original username was Missingno., but it looked more like this.

oo o
ooo o o 0
00 0 00 0
Miosonon0.
oo ooo o
000 ooo oo
oooo o

It covered several rows and layers of text, and some of the random round objects randomly disappeared and reappeared. Missingno. was covered by a wide blanket of small, round, animated characters.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next