It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:49 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 I really shouldn't... 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Okay,my attempts at threads so far have stunk so far, and I think I should stop making them.Agreed?

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think you should get a life and stop making so many posts.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Hey, I make bad thread attempts, I never said I make bad posts on other people's threads.And anyway, you don't have to be mean about it.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yes, because telling someone else he needs a life for ranking Pokemon is sooooo much better

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dude...HE RATES EVERY POKEMON WITH COMMENTS (and anyway a mod. said so too, also as a **** JOKE!!)
But wait.. we're losing sight of what I asked in the first place. all I asked for is a yes or no answer: should I give up on trying to make threads? But I take your answer as a yes. Please do stop fighting with me though, I actually don't like to fight.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Electra...
If you cannot be nice about it...Zippit.
And my view...When first joining this forum i found it better just to post but not make entire threads until you get a good hold on how and what people talk about in this forum. And if you think your threads are bad, just participate in other discussions, nobody cares if your the one to start the thread, just participate in one that's there until you feel you can make a thread people will contribute to. :)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

WirelessBrain wrote:
Electra...
If you cannot be nice about it...Zippit.
And my view...When first joining this forum i found it better just to post but not make entire threads until you get a good hold on how and what people talk about in this forum. And if you think your threads are bad, just participate in other discussions, nobody cares if your the one to start the thread, just participate in one that's there until you feel you can make a thread people will contribute to. :)

Thank you for sorting that out Brain. This thread is utterly useless but for my own amusement, please don't lock this.

BEAST MODE

#E3CF57 reference ;]

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It should be duly noted that you also have to be a little more diligent in finding things to post about. There are obvious exceptions, but for the most part, your threads should be about gearing Pokemon discussion (realize that's why most of us are here, right?). If you don't know if it will fly, wait for a while and see if something comes up. Or better yet, check and see if the topic has already been done before. Once you have done the work, the results will turn out better.

On a different note, if you want to post random things just to bump your post count and to see stupid things like how many people you can make mad with one topic, that stuff BELONGS here, so go right ahead... :P

None of foruming should be about post count, because then you lose sight of why you forum in the first place...

AEPMT :mrgreen: ;) 8-)

P.S.: As a newbie, everyone expects to have those pointless posts anyways, so don't feel too bad about it (yet...).

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Erm...Wow.Impressive. ....But no offense, but I raped your mother and gave her AIDS.

Totally no offense at all.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

this thread is filled with newfag.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'm glad someone finally pointed that out (except for Electra and guest, they're bros.)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thank you.That was the kind of advice I was looking for, but I admit I over reacted and I apoligize. I even apoligize to you, Electra. But You are staying on my foe list for now, mainly because I'm going on vacation.

TO EVERYONE, I'M DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE I CAUSED.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And, while I'm at it, my profile is in danger. I have a warning level of 1, I have 1 and I think soon to be, if not already, 2 threads in lintaro's lair. So, and I'll say it in advance, goodbye.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Don't be an epic failure then. Be polite and thoughtful, that's about all you can do.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Meh..I'll try.Thanks for everyone's help.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]