It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Too Old!? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

for me, it's pokemon and bionicle (yes, those things are pretty cool; i just like building them, making poses, and once in a while, a stop motion video). the bionicle thing is getting expensive though, and they want me to focus more on academics and music. but boredom compels me to continue playing these things..... lol. strangely tho, they won't let me get a myspace or facebook because they're afraid i'm going to commit suicide due to stupid people saying stupid things to me (btw, i'm not emo or anything, tho i had a stage of some serious depression shortly after we moved to Oklahoma)..... but i'm too old for the other stuff. doesn't click in my mind.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't think i'm too old, got a great collection of old Childrens TV series going, Stuff like Tintin, Round the twist ( Aus people will know it ), Captain Planet and of course the first Two seasons of Pokemon!

Although i haven't bought a game since GSC, Purely because i think thats when the quality dropped.

Current Shinies: Ditto, Pidgeotto, Spinarak.

The Breeding continues.....

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

my parents have told me i'm too old for pokemon, but i've fought them about it. and they were never being serious, or just rude to me. they had a joking tone to it (even though they may really think im too old). i'm 15 and they think that it's just childish, like me. my friends call me nerdy, and i accept it. we laugh about it. its not like i'm ranting about the level 34 Zubat I just caught (even though i don't think you can find that). i do have friends who are pokemon fanatics like me though. and trust me, yugioh isn't childish at all to me. especially when your at the park and theres guys sitting there smoking playing it, sometimes weed. no joke, haha. but anyways, my parents may think i'm too old, but they accept it.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, my parents didn't really care about it. And fortunately, most of my friends are still playing pokemon too. I'm also collect yu-gi-oh cards and sometimes i sell them to my friend.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I doubt my parents care, as I live 2300 miles away from them, they can't really say what I can or can't do lol.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

meh, once i played pokemon again ; (havnt played in a year) im not really interested any more :( but i still post on forums i guess.. :/

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ah,parents...they want you out of the house,yet they insist you're too young for the world...

I was told by my mom to give up:
Pokemon
Bella sara (horse cards)
My Little Pony

I did give up My Little Pony on my own,but I still collect Bella sara cards and I've been hooked on Pokemmon for ten years.Just for fun,guess what my mom told me to substitute for these things?

Boys.Guess how old I am?

FOURTEEN.

...Give her a break though.She had me when she was seventeen and never grew up enough to take responsibility for me.She still thinks kids are slaves and the world revolves around her.Still,sometimes I wanna smack her so hard her next boyfriend will have a bruise.

My new Dark dragon,Chaos!

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Draconian Kelsie wrote:
Ah,parents...they want you out of the house,yet they insist you're too young for the world...

I was told by my mom to give up:
Pokemon
Bella sara (horse cards)
My Little Pony

I did give up My Little Pony on my own,but I still collect Bella sara cards and I've been hooked on Pokemmon for ten years.Just for fun,guess what my mom told me to substitute for these things?

Boys.Guess how old I am?

FOURTEEN.

...Give her a break though.She had me when she was seventeen and never grew up enough to take responsibility for me.She still thinks kids are slaves and the world revolves around her.Still,sometimes I wanna smack her so hard her next boyfriend will have a bruise.

I never collected Bella Sara cards or My Little Pony things (because i'm a guy, lol) but I still have a bunch of pokemon cards and yugioh cards. I still look at my pokemon cards sometimes, cause the artwork is so cool. and maybe once i'm older and my parents wont judge me anymore i'll start collecting again (but not off the little things next to the register at target, lol... i did buy a new pack from there though.) but my yugioh cards just sit in the closet in some big box competely unorganized. i'm gonna find a place to sell them. :D and maybe some of my less important pokemon cards. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL TAKE MY UNGODLY AMOUNT OF ELEMENTAL CARDS. but i still hold my japanese gyarados card and mewtwo card that i've had forever. they were my first pokemon cards and theyre shiny. i thought they were too cool and keep them in my wallet at all times, theyre just special and have sentimental value.. lmao.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My mom doesn't care what video games I play. (for the most part. I'm sure she wouldn't allow me to buy any kind of GTA.)
My dad, when I first started Pokemon (with FireRed, wish I still had it, although Imma get LeafGreen for X-mas because it has better exclusives) tried to get me off it, and failed (thankfully). He tried the "It never ends! You're never going to beat it." and I ignored him and kept playing. Thank you Aunt Staphanie, for involving me!

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My main things are Magic, Pokemon, and Dungeons and Dragons. At first, my mom thought "Really? Isn't that like Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever? Something you'll grow out of?", and dad (being the perverted old man he is) thought, "Will it get you laid?". Eventually, my parents realized they couldn't care less about my hobbies (however I know they get a little irked when I tell them that the newest addition to my D&D book collection cost me $30), I suppose their logic is as long as it keeps me entertained and will keep me away from the meth addicts, it's alright in their book.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Im 18, 19 in march, my parents both think im to old for it lol, and i dont tell any of my friends about it, they mostly enjoy xbox live and COD, FIFA the usual 'grown up' stuff, though one of them did say today that pkmn are the best rpg games so... lol tbh i don't play it religously or anything but i enjoy the good session every couple of weeks, dont know what to make of black and white, the creatures dont seem to be the same... getting live myself next week, should be good!!

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2