It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Legendary Beasts 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, i guess for those who actually use the pokewalker, it's useful; but i stopped using it about a month and a half ago, so..... not very useful. and there's not much benefit to the extra routes. the exploding munchlax was an entertaining one, tho :-D . hopefully, we'll get the other events soon.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i use the pokewalker a ton, so i like route maps, but i want Celebi/Shiny Beasts/Enigma Stone more, so i hope they hurry it up.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AlphaArceus wrote:
i use the pokewalker a ton, so i like route maps, but i want Celebi/Shiny Beasts/Enigma Stone more, so i hope they hurry it up.

yeah, i guessed others probably did use it.... so my bad (i really did mean to put something about that, but i guess i forgot lol). anyone know when they'll do another event??

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: The Universe, Local Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol System, Earth
... Uh, why do people keep expecting events to occur so close to their Japan ones? Never gonna happen. Especially the ones that haven't happened even in Japan.

And you all seem to have forgotten that the GSC Celebi never happened outside of Japan in the first place, and that there HAS been an American Celebi Event (Lv. 70) that was done for the RSE games. Also, There was a really nice one given in Japan for those games as well (It's Lv. 10).

Be nice to get that Suicune... Then it could be cloned and given to all those of us that aren't able to go to the movie. (Not that I'm sore about how they did it, though. I find it perfectly fine. They've done the same for a number of other awesome pokemon as well.)

However...
I'd trade ANY of my special Legendaries for that Suicune! Oh the sadness, the despair! If only it had been Wi-Fi... T_T
Of course, the Entei and Raikou would be nice too, but mostly so I could distribute them to those that want them, and collector's purposes.

A Pokemon Movie... in theaters... OUTSIDE of Japan??? I haven't seen ANY like that since the FOURTH movie! Not even advertisements! They all just get put on DVDs and sold, and shown on Cartoon Network, or something. AND they don't even leave the Japanese Sound Track available! (Never have, probably never will. ugh.)

I have a Japanese Platinum and SoulSilver, so those Event Pokemon that are given via Wi-Fi for Japan, I get and can share, happily (As I said, in-game cloning. Why not? Both ARE the original). Oh, and I have American Diamond and Pearl, and so get those ones as well.
Yeah, I like to operate as a distributor. Once I get a special Event Pokemon, I clone it so that other people that couldn't even have the chance to get them, can.
(Nor do I ask for outrageous trades, since I have each generation, and so can get anything that's in-game, and already have most notable Event Pokemon; though, I'm still looking for the Ultimate Golden Magikarp... NOT an Event, or anything like that. It's just that it would be so COOL! Shiny, Lv. 100, best stats, Bounce & Flail... I'm just too lazy to train it myself, and I don't want to cheat for it either. ^_^; )

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[quote="JarieSuicune"]... Uh, why do people keep expecting events to occur so close to their Japan ones? Never gonna happen. Especially the ones that haven't happened even in Japan.

And you all seem to have forgotten that the GSC Celebi never happened outside of Japan in the first place, and that there HAS been an American Celebi Event (Lv. 70) that was done for the RSE games. Also, There was a really nice one given in Japan for those games as well (It's Lv. 10).[quote]
we keep expecting it because that's what they need to do. and the celebi one will happen this time, due to the fact that it's necessary to get zorua. and thereby, the legendary beasts as well. considering there are many people who are playing HGSS and haven't played RSE, i don't think they'll use that celebi to access the zorua event. just my opinion tho. and btw, some of those events (even when you clone them) can't really be used, due to the classic ribbon preventing them from getting on the gts.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
well, i guess for those who actually use the pokewalker, it's useful; but i stopped using it about a month and a half ago, so..... not very useful. and there's not much benefit to the extra routes. the exploding munchlax was an entertaining one, tho :-D . hopefully, we'll get the other events soon.

how do yoy get an explouding munchalx?

the idea of an explouding snorlax.....

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
KingErick wrote:
how do yoy get an explouding munchalx?

the idea of an explouding snorlax.....

From the Winner's Path PokeWalker Route...it has Munchlax with the Event attack known as "Selfdestruct", 1 of the best things that will every come out of the PokeWalker unless Happiny comes with Softboiled at some point...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A flying Pikachu, an exploding Munchlax, what's next?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ENIGMA STONE!!! sorry for necromancing, but it made me pretty excited that we're finally getting it. just gotta reconfigure the router for a day, and i'll be able to get a shiny latias!!! yayz!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3