It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 The Official Fan Art Contest Thread: Finally Fourteen 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

That's the same reason I come here, Steel. But yesterday Steelbound asked me for one of everything except a fusion and a trainer card. O.O

^Link to mah shop. Click it.^

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, he asked me for a fusion of aggron, metagross, and steelix (it's now his avatar). and then i got a couple more orders in the last few hours. i was like wtf. i'm not the best there is (though i really like the mew i made for amber mine; i think it's cute :-D). so....yeah.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rex09 wrote:
yeah, he asked me for a fusion of aggron, metagross, and steelix (it's now his avatar). and then i got a couple more orders in the last few hours. i was like wtf. i'm not the best there is (though i really like the mew i made for amber mine; i think it's cute :-D). so....yeah.
Yeah! I saw Amber Mine's Avatar. You did a really good job on it! I still have 0 orders, but I'm hopeful. This contest is pretty good advritizing.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

thank you!!! yeah, i think this is what kicked it off.... btw, anybody know where to find some gen 3 sprites? or how to get them off of psypoke (copy doesn't work :-( )

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:46 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

All hail www.spriters-resource.com!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

NOOO!!!!!! I missed the recolour contest. :(

Mektar wrote:

And, Yay for Spriters Resource!!!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks mektar!!! this'll reallly help!! :-D
All hail All spriter's resource!!! or w/e the hell it's called.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hey guys, I spent all yesterday doing my signature. Erasing the white and such. I made a sort-of-matching avatar too, with different art of Raikou. Critique?

Oh, and ALL HEIL SPRITERS-RESOURCE!

^Link to mah shop. Click it.^

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Legendary Tamer, your sig should be a Haiku about Raiku! Get it? Heh. Word Play.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:52 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

This is getting off topic. Please refrain from posting anything here other than your entries, OK?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry Mektar, that was my fault.

But now here's my first (successful) splice ever.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

okay, this is taking forever. MEKTAR NEEDS TO HURRY UP HIS VACATION. lawl. and someone else needs to enter an entry, cause WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE. c'mon people. i need something to do. haha

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

heres mine:

now we can move on

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm back! The winners are posted.

Mektar out.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah :D
ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFACHU
lol. i was half-tempted to make it glow, but i suck at that.
(by the way, i think you should make this sticky while its going on. and sunnyshore, which i think is safe to say because i think pretty much all of us in this competition have a shop, just saying. lol)

Last edited by Magikarps_Beast on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

just to clarify, baby pokemon are cleffa, pichu, igglybuff (or whatever the hell jigglypuff's pre-evo is), budew, magby, azurill, smoochum, and togepi, right?? i'll probably edit with my entry later...
EDIT: wtf i was way off.... i was even looking at a sprite sheet.... lol w/e....
EDIT2: Munchkid!!
Surprisingly, this turned out pretty well..... mebbe i win dis tiem?? lol
EDIT: I are happyz. :mrgreen:

Last edited by rex09 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*makes buzzing noise*Ooooh so close, try again! LOL! Kiddin' the list of baby Pokemon are listed here.

Anyways, like rex09, I'll edit the post with my entry later.

Edit: Here's my entry-Image
A fusion of Elekid and Riolu.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
(by the way, i think you should make this sticky while its going on. and sunnyshore, which i think is safe to say because i think pretty much all of us in this competition have a shop, just saying. lol)

I would if I could, but since me and goldenquagsire are still JR Mods, we can't change the stickies or post topics in the Anouncements Forum.

Mektar out.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar wrote:
Magikarps_Beast wrote:

I would if I could, but since me and goldenquagsire are still JR Mods, we can't change the stickies or post topics in the Anouncements Forum.

Then ask someone who can to do it? It's stupid that you can't when your the ART COMMENTATORS. and are the moderators for this.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Most dificult one yet, My immediate and only idea was Elekid Riolu, Which pokemon god did rather well,

fusing baby pokemon has two problems; not enough combos and sprites are quite small, never the less, i plucked this up from somewhere

Munch Jr. dont think ive done well this time

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jester wrote:
My immediate and only idea was Elekid Riolu, Which pokemon god did rather well,
lol, looks like great minds think a like. LOL!

Jester wrote:
fusing baby pokemon has two problems; not enough combos and sprites are quite small,

I agree with you there. I made about 6 or 7 baby Pokemon sprites and they all sucked! Well, except the Riolu+Elekid sprite.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Grrrr! I still haven't won! Okay here's my entry:
Meh.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

adding mine. i'm still a novice so it's taking me a while.

Edit:

Ta Da! Rayquazizard

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

um, dude, you have to look on the first page of the contest to see what the current one is. For instance, right now is "fusing two baby pokemon together." fusing a legendary with a non-legendary was Contest 2, i think. we're in contest 5 right now. just edit your post with a fusion of two baby pokemon and it should be fine.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Also, Steelbound, you should never use JPEGs. PNG format is better.

Mektar out.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next