It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((okay, i'm back!! just went on a family excursion for a while))
After Pitto and I soared up, I used my watch to communicate with Jack:
"Hey, Jack, Axel here; I'll reconnoiter in front of the convoy; you stay even with them and tell me if I'm needed!!" Without even waiting for a reply, I cut the link, and flew ahead on my beloved Pidgeot's back.
About 5 miles ahead of the convoy, I told Pitto to slow down to approximately the speed the convoy was traveling at; this allowed for us to stay in locator range, while still allowing them to detour from hazards if needed. I was enjoying the moment; the wind rushing through your hair, the smell of the pokemon beneath me; everything about it thrilled me. It reminded me of one of the reasons I became a trainer: the sheer adventure that came with the role.
While we were gliding, I found a nice clearing; since much had already happened in the day (after all, it must have been about noon when we left, by my estimates) I figured that we probably wouldn't be able to make Pastoria before sundown; camping would mean getting there about morning tomorrow, which would allow us the most amount of time to go ahead and do research. I radioed the location and coordinates of the clearing, and set down there to wait. I allowed Psystone and Miten out of their balls so they could make sure the campsite was safe.
((hopefully you guys agree with the camp idea; i figured that it would probably be useful. i know it's not that far to pastoria, but still...))

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"Of course I am." Cassie smiled at Massimo, reaching for the Luxury Ball on her belt and recalling Lucario, before slipping into the passenger's seat.

"I haven't been to Pastoria in a while... I hope things there aren't too serious."

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Neither have I." I spoke into my green locator upon my wrist to Cassie. "Oh, my name is Jester, I don't remember getting your name while we were at the lab, Miss." I grinned. "I was too busy watching my Sable to make sure he got done with his task."

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie looked down in mild surprise as the locator lit up with a green dot. The guy with the Sableye...

"I'm Cassie Taylor, and you already saw my Lucario." She chuckled as the Sableye's mischievous grin flashed through her mind. "He's a little scamp, alright, but most Ghost types aren't malicious... just mischievous. I've got two with me at the moment."

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"That Sableye and I go back a long long way." I laughed. "He was my first pokemon, and despite me having to discipline him sometimes, he is still one of my most loyal friends, but I could swear he is the most mischievous Ghost type Pokemon I have ever met."

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Whoa! When did I get a locator! I thought. "Could you guys move over a little? I have to feed my Skarmory," I explained. Sure enough, they scooted over. I then released Scar from his ball, and unpached the Pokemon Food in my satchel. "So, did anyone pack enough supplies to set up a camp? I remember the last time I had to sleep under a tarp when it was raining!" Just then, a cold rain swept over the Jeep. My Skarmory hid under my legs. "Heh. Speak of the devil! Well, it looks like tonight's going to be a long night!" The only noise was the beating of rain on the Jeep and the wimpers of my Skarmory. Well I guess It really is going to be a long night.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"My first Pokemon... well, he doesn't like the rain, so you won't be seeing him till the weather dries up a bit, and you've already met Lucario." Cassie laughed softly. "I've got a Rotom, so I know all about mischievous Ghostlings... speaking of which, I never did get your name either..."

She reached up with a hand, and tugged the canvas roof of the Jeep down as she blinked rainwater out of her eyes.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" I wonder why we haven't seen any pokemon whist driving. Have any of you seen any wild pokemon?" I asked. All shook their heads. "I wonder why that is..."

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Given what we saw of that Pachirisu, it's most likely that the ones that aren't dead are in hiding. Imagine a horde of Skorupis infected with that. Ugh." Cassie shivered, suddenly creeped out despite her confidence in her Steel-type.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"My honest to god real name is Jack Cade, but most use Jester, Maverick, or Twerp if you are Team Rocket." I laughed, and then swore as the rain hit. I had Coco lose some altitude, and I started to grin. "Hold on tight." I yelled to Sable. Sable tightened his grip on Coco, and yelped as I had Coco flip upside down. "YEE-HAW!!!!" I yelled.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie chuckled as the whoop floated down to her ears, then looked down at her belt as a Pokeball vibrated. "Okay, lass, I know you want to stretch your wings."

Taking the Pokeball from her belt, she held it out the window and spoke into her communicator. "Jack, I'm sending my Flygon, Terra, up to help you. She likes the rain as much as she does a sandstorm, and her eyes are specially adapted to work best in low visibility."

There was a flash of red light and a pleased coo as the large desert dragon emerged from her Pokeball, stretched her wings, then shot upwards gracefully to eye Jack with a curious but friendly red-eyed gaze.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

occ: I gotta go soon, my brute-dad will turn computer off soon.

"Got it, by help I assume you mean help me with my aerial stunts." I whooped and flipped right side up, and then swore as I nearly fell off from the gale caused by Terra. "Hullo Terra." I grinned.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OOC: That's fine, look forward to writing with you tomorrow. Sorry I'm on so late, I live in China...

Terra cooed in a friendly manner, dipping her head as she and the Tropius exchanged sniffs of greeting, easily keeping pace with the large sauropod.

"Nah, just to keep an eye on you is more like it." Cassie teased gently.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Steel_Eel for the last time please stop god modding. If you do it again, you're out of the rp. On another note, sorry I was absent for a couple of hours. I have band stuff I had to take care of.))

I touched a button on my communicator so that I could talk with everyone at once. "We're taking Axels idea and setting up camp in the clearing ahead. This rain is too bad to drive in and I think it will only get worse if we're in the dark."

After hitting a few bad bumps here and there, the clearing came into view. It was large enough to fit the two Jeeps and the ground wasn't too bad to rest on. "This will make a good camping ground. But first let's try to dry it off a little." I grabbed one of my pokeballs and threw it out into the clearing, "Come on Sceptile." A large tree-like gecko appeared in the center of the clearing. "Do you think you can use Sunny Day to dry up the ground here and stop the rain for a bit?"

Sceptile nodded then tensed his body until a yellow glow emanated from his body. He threw his head up and the glow moved up out of his body, making a small Sun-like object above the clearing. The rain stopped in that area and the ground began to dry quickly. "Thanks Sceptile, just hold that until we can set-up the camp." Sceptile grunted and nodded, he was used to this type of stuff.

I touched the communicator once more, this time on Massimo's dot. "Hey Massimo, it's Red. When you get to the clearing I need you to park parallel to my jeep. So we can stretch a couple of the tarps between the jeeps and make a large tent." I already laid my tarp on the ground, so when Sceptile stops the Sunny Day water wouldn't run into our sleeping bags. Vaporeon danced around in the rain, parts of his body looking like it's fading where the water ran down (Vaporeons can vanish in water, which is what the dex says anyhow.). "Vaporeon would you mind helping by finding some wood for a fire?" Vaporeon ran off into the forest to find some.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Message received."

Cassie poked her head out, calling Terra back to her with a sharp whistle, and handing her Lucario's Pokeball.

"Terra, take Lucario to Red, and help him set up camp. I'll be there soon."

The Flygon chirped agreement, taking off and heading for Red's location, the Luxury Ball clutched in her foreclaws as the desert Dragon set out to reach the human who was clearly in charge of setting up their night's camp.

Cassie spoke softly into the communicator as the pair disappeared. "Red, I've sent my Flygon and Lucario to you, to help set up camp."

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

[still accepting applicants?]

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((@munchlax: i don't know, i got in by PM'ing him; but i'd wait since you already posted))
I came back out of the forest, Miten and Psystone by my side. I called over to Red, "Hey, Psystone and Miten haven't sensed any malicious presences nearby; I think it's safe enough. If we need water, there's a steam nearby, but I don't think it'll be an issue, since we're this close to Pastoria."
I walked beneath the tarp, putting Miten and Psystone back in their balls. I then let Tivi out.
"Hey, I'll get my Electivire to use flamethrower and start a fire. The only thing is, we're gonna have to put it away from the tarp, so that smoke doesn't collect under the tarp, okay?" With that, Tivi and I set about digging a pit for the fire.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Thought of a nickname for Claydol.)

"Understood Red, I am coming." I spoke into my communicator. Sable understood, and jumped to Abuu(Claydol). I nodded, and Abuu disappeared in a flash of light. Coco swooped down towards the campsite, landing nearby the jeeps with a THUD.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yes I'm still accepting profiles but PM them to me. I'll let you know if your accepted or not.))

"Terra go help Axel and Electivire dig a pit for the fire. Lucario I need you to help me stretch out Axel's tent next to mine." Everyone that was there was doing their jobs well. Vaporeon jogged up, wood on top of his tail. "Great job Vaporeon. This will be plenty for tonight. You can just drop them right there."

Vaporeon put the wood by the pit. Lucario and I finished stretching the bottom tarps.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Terra, Tivi, and I finished digging the pit. I gave them both a little pokemon food, then told Terra to stand back a little ways.
"Tivi, use Flamethrower!" A stream of orange fire streamed from Tivi's mouth, and we suddenly had a roaring, warm fire over which to cook and warm up by.
I let the rest of my pokemon out, and told Terra, Pitto, and Dactus to watch for when the others came. Tivi, Psystone, Curra, and Miten walked with me over to help Red.
"Hey man, is there anything else we can help you with? And thanks for taking care of my tent!"
((i just made this. i give you: Infected Pachirisu!!!
hope you guys like it; consider it my thanks for accepting me into this RP))

Last edited by rex09 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry I can't post as much as you guys the only form of a computer is a laptop so I can't really just turn it on willy nilly or I would ruin the battery))

I drove into the clearing just glad to be out of the rain, it was nice to get out of it and into the sun. I got out of he Jeep, "don't worry guys I can set up my own tent", I released Yanam out of its Pokeball. I took out my tent "Yanma Psychic" immediately his eyes began to glow a light blue as some of the tent beegan to glow with the same color as we pitched the tent. With Yanma's help pitching my tent took no time at all. Looking around at the other's having their Pokemon out I decided to let out Bayleef, so I released Bayleef from her Pokeball, and she immediately stretched out in the sun.

"So guys is there anything that you need me to do? I can go fetch some extra fire wood, or go catch some fish." I said as I walked over and sat by the fire. Of course Bayleef had to follow me over there. "I think we should sleep in shifts tonight, that way we can get some sleep while still watching for infected Pokemon."

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Wow rex that's awesome! Just to give everyone a good idea what an infected pokemon looks like, their colors are reversed. Like Pachirisu, white is black and blue is red, that kinda thing. And Munchlax will now be joing us soon. Spoiler: Don't worry about finishing camp hehe.))

I looked at Axel, "I think that's everything so far. And Massimo has a good point about sleeping in shifts. We're in the hot zone and there's no telling what could be watching us."

I looked at everyone's pokemon that were out. "I guess that I should let mine out for a bit as well. Have fun guys." I threw that remaining four pokeballs out, releasing my Haunter, Gallade, Seviper, and Garchomp. "Be careful about Seviper he likes to bite and Haunter thinks it's hilarious to posses people. He does that to my Gallade so he can communicate with me. Gallade doesn't care for it much though haha. Isn't that right?"

Gallade, after stretching a little, walked over to the group and bowed slightly. "You know how much Haunter likes to just get on my nerves. I hate it when he does that, it takes a lot of will to break his control." Haunter laughed "Haunt haunt haunt!", and floated around.

((What?! A talking Gallade?! Tune in next time to see the explanation of this. And yes in theory it is possible for him to learn speech.))

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((glad you like it. opposites on the color wheel... I like it. and can we have munchlax post his profile here?? i know it'll take space, but it'd be useful, methinks...))
"Alrite, well, I'll take any shift, guys. And Curra ((crawdaunt)) and Miten ((mightyena)) are both semi-nocturnal, so if we need to, they can set up a patrol." With that, I sat down near the fire, fed my pokemon, and waited for the last truck to get here...
((lady miir's driving it, right?? with Steel_Eel in it?? and i have a question: are there hypothetically, other trainers?? or are we the only ones??))

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Ok so this post is strictly for info. Cause I'm writing this on my phone XD. I can't copy and paste Munchlax's profile yet but I will as soon as I get home. Rex I think that Lady Miir was riding with Shinashu. Steel Eel isn't making much sense and was continuesly god modding and if he does it again he's out. He was supposedly riding with me but I don't have a clue. But there is only 2 jeeps and they're both there. I'm waiting for someone to say something so I can explain about the Gallade thing, then that's when Munchlax will make their appearance. And there are no hypothetical trainers. The only imaginary people are people we make up when we meet them, by which I mean control them.))

Last edited by redt on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((oh, okay, i shall fulfill teh purpose of advancing teh plotz XD))
When everything in the camp was settled down, all the tents assembled, and everyone beginnning to relax, I decided it was time for a little icebreaking. I began with Red.
"So, how in the world do you teach anything other than a Chatot to speak?! I've never heard of something like a Gallade do that, even if it is humanoid. Care to divulge your secrets??" Grinning carelessly, I awaited a response.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next