It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Predict the Third Stage Name 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Should be two years or so before we hear about it, but each generation has a third game after the original two games: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum. What do you think the third stage for Black and White will be called?

The obvious ones are Asian or Grey, but I don't think either of those would be effective names. Pokemon Grey sounds just quite odd.

The cleverest idea I've heard, although it wasn't my own, was the idea of Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Crimson as the third stage. These aren't just random colours though, the reason that they'd be good for the third stage is that Black, White, and a shade of Red make up the pokeball. Alternatively, they could go with Pokemon Purple to make up the three colours of the Master Ball (or Magenta/Violet)

Any alternative ideas though?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think Mektar said Pokemon Mexican. I've heard chrome and monochrome as well. oh, and pokemon rainbow xD. but i think gray sounds the best, and makes the most logical sense.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon Mexican??

there would be a riote if that happened.

and how many fence hopping, burrito eating, illegal imgrant, gardener pokemon can you make?

at least there would be alot of grass types..

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There's no predicting it. It's grey. For sure.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yes I did, but it was a joke. Pokemon Mexican is about as likely to be made as Pokemon XXX Ditto Strippers.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mektar wrote:
Yes I did, but it was a joke. Pokemon Mexican is about as likely to be made as Pokemon XXX Ditto Strippers.

i know it was a joke. i meant it as one too. a ditto stripper would be weird btw, because it could change genders at will. just for the record. lol

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokémon Gray.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

well.....we might need to see what the rayquaza/giritina equivalent is for genV....if is grey then, more than likely itll be grey! but it could also be the totatl opposite of grey like a multicolored (hopefully not rainbow!) or a more bright color or shiny color. we still just dont know...

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it will be based on te cover lengendary
like yellow had pikachu which was yllow

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, let's wait and see what the potential version mascot will be.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

for some reason i keep thinking of some ghost flying dragon thing because it is opposite of the current two legendaries.

so maybe it will be pokemon strippers after all :D

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think it will probably be Gray...Or possibly Chrome/monochrome(i know thats maybe too long)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i would like chrome alot better and who knows, maybe the third legendary is part steel. but still, i think grey is more likely.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
As long as it is not Gray (please no) then I don't care what it is...my guesses however are;

1. Jade (sorry I know it's god awful...) = even though this is a simple color, maybe not always think of simple colors people even if it's what they've been doing with every version in some sense of the word...

2. Aurora (again, sorry though this one's at least better them you know *looks up at 1.* ...) = I got this from the idea of rainbow that was brought up in other topics...

*sign* I want to find out what the mascot is already to make this a lot more guessable...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

well there is ebony and ivory...whats the color of harmony

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

JX3D wrote:
well there is ebony and ivory...whats the color of harmony

... Yellow, I think?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

chrome sounds cool. but much too like Platinum. Brown or some color like that? think about it. Red Blue Yellow. Primary Colors. Gold Silver Crystal... don't know how they fit together but it works well.? Ruby Sapphire Emerald. all gems, with those fancy names. Diamond Pearl Platinum. wealthy, fancy, shiny stuff? so, Black White and Brown. neutral colors, i think. sure, grey is a neutral color too. but its just a blend of black and white. lame.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, yeah, but brown is.... uh, not good imo (sorry, not trying to knock your ideas, but i just disagree strongly with brown). i mean, maybe they can put some sort of spin on gray to make it better, but personally, i think it's either that or a colorless version (lol). maybe graphite version?? graphite is what's in most mechanical pencils, and it usually (i've also seen pink graphite) comes out in that dark gray color. or carbon.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ah, its no big deal. i knew brown was a bad idea, just trying to throw out the fact that the names of the games are related in a way. brown was just the first thought that came to mind XD but graphite sounds good. really! Pokemon: GRAPHITE. but i guess we won't know til the mascot for that game is released... then again the mascot is most likely a legendary since the only games without a mascot for a legendary were RBY FR/LG. so.. the legendary isn't released with the rest of the generation. except for Crystal.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Main Entry: gray
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: silver
Synonyms: ash, ashen, cinereal, clouded, dappled, dingy, dove, drab, dusky, dusty, grey, heather, iron, lead, leaden, livid, mousy, neutral, oyster, pearly, peppery, powder, sere, shaded, silvered, silvery, slate, smoky, somber, stone

Main Entry: gray/grey
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: muted silver in color
Synonyms: ash, ashen, battleship, cinereal, clouded, dingy, dove, drab, dusky, dusty, granite, heather, iron, lead, leaden, livid, mousy, neutral, oyster, pearly, peppery, powder, sere, shaded, silvered, silvery, slate, smoky, somber, stone

Concept: Gray.
Category: 2. Sensation; special sensation; light; specific light
Synonyms: -nouns
gray; neutral tint, silver, pepper and salt, chiaroscuro, grisaille., [Pigments] Payne's gray; black.
-adjectives
gray, grey; iron-gray, dun, drab, dingy, leaden, livid, somber, sad, pearly, russet, roan; calcareous, limy, favillous; silver, silvery, silvered; ashen, ashy; cinereous, cineritious; grizzly, grizzled; slate-colored, stone-colored, mouse-colored, ash-colored; cool.

i am also saying that the 2 mascots are the yin/yang species(it says that in the pokedex). in china, yin was the female side of the circle, while yang was male. so the third one could be(probebly won't be though) unisex or a word like that, that mean both, or none(on the yin yang subject, it could also mean the zekrom could be female and the reshiram male(zekom is black yin species, reshiram is white yang species))

which of these sounds the best?

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hmmm... Nintendo's used Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, and White now for colors. Crimson/Scarlet are too close to Red, so that's probably out, and Rainbow is basically taken by Ho-oh on the cover of Gold and HeartGold. Gray/Grey is too bland for many people's tastes, and Mexican/Asian is NEVER going to happen. The two colors left out of the rainbow are Orange and Purple, so my bet's on Orange, as it's close to Red, but not Scarlet/Crimson-close. With the mascot of Black being white and the mascot of White being black, the mascot of Orange will be purple. Also, since we're guessing here, the mascot of Orange will be Dragon/Ice. With Fire and Electric, both Water, Grass, and Ice make sense. Nintendo isn't desperate enough yet to make a Dragon/Grass type, and we had a Water/Dragon mascot last gen. Odds are it'll be a Dragon/Ice.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

actually, if you're going by the color wheel, the opposite of orange is.... blue. not likely, imo. and purple makes more sense than orange, imo. but no logical reason why.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well we're going to have a fun time guessing which legendary it'll be even after the game comes out. Then we can make better guesses. When DP came out I didn't really expect Giratina to be the cover Poke. (/stupid)

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

let's hope that they make beter sounds than dialgia (lol :D )

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

looking at my last post i thinkk that it will be pokemon ash, and this works with the english anima protaginist, Ash Ketchum

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next