It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Pokemon Prism 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Just Northeast of the Almia region, at the top of the highest mounain.
Instead of making up new Pokemon and coming up with completely different rregions, layouts, and missions for each Generation, I think Game Freak hould wrap it up with one big blockbuster game-a game where you can go to all four (or five, whatever) regions and catch ALL Pokemon, including Jirachi, Celebi, etc. WITHOUT TRADING. Pokemon Rainbow, Pokemon Prism, something like that. It just seems like every time I get ten short of catching them all, there are tn Pokemon I can't get and a {censored} ing hundred more in another game, on another system with TWO HUNDRED MORE BUCKS invested. Any thoughts?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Your right game freak should come out with a game like that. But an even greater idea then that could be making a game where you can explore the game cube games as well as =every single region including the pokemon ranger regions. It could be called pokemon universe.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 am
THE POWER IS ON!

God, how many topics can we have about this imaginary Pokemon game with every region that will never happen? We just had a topic about the "final game" of the series being a game with every region. It's not a wise business decision for Nintendo and Gamefreak to make all of the previous games in their series irrelevant with one major release, and the franchise is not ending anytime soon. Ergo, it will not happen.

I also don't understand why people think having a gigantic game with every region would be fun. Does beating a set of eight Gym Leaders and four Elite Four members four or five times in the same game really seem that fun to people? It sounds tedious and boring to me, and they'd probably have a ton of difficulty with the Gym Leader's rosters considering you'd start out in, say, Kanto and beat Giovanni and the Elite Four with their Level 50ish Pokemon before going to Johto and fighting Falkner's terrible level 9 Pidgey and Pidgeotto.

And a Pokemon game that doesn't require trading is even less likely to happen than a game that includes all of the existing regions. The franchise is BUILT AROUND the social aspect of trading with others. Like, that is one of the entire points of the games existing, second only to the collecting aspect, according the guy who created the franchise. Seriously.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Just Northeast of the Almia region, at the top of the highest mounain.
Frost wrote:
God, how many topics can we have about this imaginary Pokemon game with every region that will never happen? We just had a topic about the "final game" of the series being a game with every region.

Sorry, didn't know.

Frost wrote:
I also don't understand why people think having a gigantic game with every region would be fun. Does beating a set of eight Gym Leaders and four Elite Four members four or five times in the same game really seem that fun to people? It sounds tedious and boring to me, and...

Umm... yeah, it does sound fun.

Frost wrote:
And a Pokemon game that doesn't require trading is even less likely to happen than a game that includes all of the existing regions. The franchise is BUILT AROUND the social aspect of trading with others. Like, that is one of the entire points of the games existing, second only to the collecting aspect, according the guy who created the franchise. Seriously.

But what if you're like me, and you have no friends? You can't trade with anybody then, and can never complete the Pokedex.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

sceptyle if u on itnernet u can have friends well not friends entirely but people willing to trade and/or battle if wifi is a prob find a library or other public placethey usually have wifi for free and i also need a few more friends (soul silver and platinum dont get u far) fc 4684 1025 2738 just pm when u want to battle/ trade ect.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Lv 100 Sceptile wrote:
But what if you're like me, and you have no friends? You can't trade with anybody then, and can never complete the Pokedex.

The very same tool you're using to post this...can be used to make friends with very similar interests as you. I'm sure there are some Pokemon fans out there with their Nintendo DS ready to connect to the internet (i.e. you) via Wi-Fi.

"Real-life" friends are better yet, but the real competition usually lies on the interweb.!

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Frost wrote:
I also don't understand why people think having a gigantic game with every region would be fun. Does beating a set of eight Gym Leaders and four Elite Four members four or five times in the same game really seem that fun to people? It sounds tedious and boring to me, and they'd probably have a ton of difficulty with the Gym Leader's rosters considering you'd start out in, say, Kanto and beat Giovanni and the Elite Four with their Level 50ish Pokemon before going to Johto and fighting Falkner's terrible level 9 Pidgey and Pidgeotto.

it doesn't work like that. they did it tottally different is GSC, so they would use that same technich in a full world game aswell(if they where ever going to do 1)

Extent wrote:
"Real-life" friends are better yet, but the real competition usually lies on the interweb.!

same with me on the interweb. i can get any fun out of the league so i go for the wi-fi option

also, one of the ways that nintendo makes money is making you by more games if u want to finish the game. eg. you by platnum, but u want a mudkip and u only hav 1 DS. now u can ether, live with wat u got, by RSE, or u by another DS and get HGSS. that is 2/3 options that u hav that include bying somthing that gives nintendo money.

they also hav tornaments that u can go to 2 battle and trade face to face.

so never say that u can't trade(and never say never)

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Amber Mine wrote:
also, one of the ways that nintendo makes money is making you by more games if u want to finish the game. eg. you by platnum, but u want a mudkip and u only hav 1 DS. now u can ether, live with wat u got, by RSE, or u by another DS and get HGSS. that is 2/3 options that u hav that include bying somthing that gives nintendo money.

Another thing people forget. POKEMON is a company. Companies make money. In order to continue making money (if the product is still successful) is having a good business plan. Compiling all content into one game would be detrimental to their business plan -- consumers would purchase that game and that game only, therefore making all previous installments nearly redundant.

I own FR, LG, Ruby, Emerald, all of which were purchased a few months before I purchased SS. After buying SS, I realized I would need Sinnoh poke. So I purchased Platinum. This is their business plan.

Money talks and is the ultimate dictator of the modern world. As innocent and "cute" as Pokemon may seem, they POKEMON Company only continues for the fandom because it makes money. They do whatever they can to pump more fuel to the money fire.

Pokemon Macaroni & Cheese exists.
$$$.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I understand about the money-making thing, but it would be really fun. Kind of like a 15th or 20th anniversary or something like that-then continue the series.

The Amber Mine wrote:
Frost wrote:

it doesn't work like that. they did it tottally different is GSC, so they would use that same technich in a full world game aswell(if they where ever going to do 1)

That's what I was thinking.

I have Ruby, Saphire, Saphire, Emerald, FireRed, FireRed, and LeafGreen. I am NOT in need of third generation Pokemon. I am in need of Sinnoh starters and battles. And there's just one other problem-MY PARENTS DON'T KNOW I HAVE A PSYPOKE ACCOUNT.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Lv 100 Sceptile wrote:
I have Ruby, Saphire, Saphire, Emerald, FireRed, FireRed, and LeafGreen. I am NOT in need of third generation Pokemon. I am in need of Sinnoh starters and battles.

Therefore...you must find a RL friend that has DP/Plt or, purchase the game with money. Or trade with people online.

Lv 100 Sceptile wrote:
And there's just one other problem-MY PARENTS DON'T KNOW I HAVE A PSYPOKE ACCOUNT.

And this has what do with you needing Sinnoh Poke? If you're trying to say your 'rents monitor your online lifestyle or whatnot, then I suppose your only solution is giving into the business model. Buy one of the three Sinnoh games.

Until the product serves useless and the revenue plan fails, they will never make a game as such. Fun or not (and like it has been said before, I don't believe playing the storyline through all regions would be "fun") it just won't happen, unless, like you said, it is a special anniversary (which is unlikely -- a special Wi-Fi event is more probable) or their current model becomes obsolete.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lv 100 Sceptile wrote:
And there's just one other problem-MY PARENTS DON'T KNOW I HAVE A PSYPOKE ACCOUNT.

r ur parents the over protective type who think that 1 girl dies over facebook means that we all will
if not, then what is the problem with that

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lv 100 Sceptile wrote:

I dont see the danger of being on a forum especialy one like this or some of the other major gaming forums for that matter (some not so much but hey you cant win them all)
I mean come on its a gaming forum all that is realy talked about is the game and just some general chatter (look at all the chatots) sorry couldnt help myself on the pun (sort-of) there
Its not like all the people are giving away personal info other than some general stuff ( im going to stalk this person i tracked because i found out they are male and that led me to find all of their personal info)
Just to say not knocking facebook or any of the other social websites those are sooo much more "dangerous" than a forum, you practicly just give away pi to anyone who just types in your name

sorry to rant but hey some thing must be said sometimes

if you need sinnoh starters look around here plenty have all starters or most of them (me included but i need third gen go figure)

the idea of a giant multigame though would be cool just with a few modifications
possibly have it where you pick one reigon complete that reigon (or go as far as you want) then you could pick a different region and you could take some pokemon with you, though to make the game fair it would be a xp for lvs system (for every lv in the other game he gets so much xp) starting at lv 1 unevolved so each region would be like a new game again

Just thought of something that might hinder that

all of the games are not small datawise where each one is probibly most of the memory on a dscard so having a game with all the regions would take multiple dscards again making each region its own game

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]