It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Nintendo 3DS Look Revealed!... 

Do you like what you see with the Nintendo 3DS?!
Something to look forward to... 81%  81%  [ 22 ]
Something that should be buried forever... 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Don't Care... 15%  15%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 27

Nintendo 3DS Look Revealed!... 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
does anybody know if the 3D is optional?? i'm just asking if there's some sort of switch you can push to turn the 3D off (could be a safety feature in some cases, for instance, kids who are prone to seizures [and shouldn't be playing anyways] or migraines). kinda takes the point out of it, but could be useful.

I know of a slider thing at the side that changes the depth of the 3D image so i assume that this would change it from 2D to 'full' 3D atd whatever inbetween.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, that's good..... maybe this'll work by changing the focus of the screens to affect the 3D look??

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wikipedia wrote:
In mid-February, video gaming website Computer and Video Games (CVG) reported that a select "handful" of Japanese developers were in possession of software development kits (SDKs) for the Nintendo DS successor, with The Pokémon Company given special priority.
This is good to know for most on this site i think...

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

as long as that's a legit website with legit info, then yeah, that's pretty good. but considering the quality of some of the wikipedia's articles.... (not that i dislike it, i actually use wikipedia a lot; but you never know)

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It sounds legit. Pokemon is probably the most popular (and definatly one of the most profitable) games for nintendo and now with Gen 5 complete, with 3D overworld i am almost sure Pokemon will have a priority in creating games for the 3DS.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, probably.... lego star wars in 3D!!! lol

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hmm, never played lego star wars. the only DS games i've played are Pokemon D/P/P...HG/SS and New super mario bros...which i dont think'll be good in 3D

Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i predominantly play transformers (only the first movie's) and pokemon, then the layton games when those come out. i need to get war for cybertron (more transformers), but i think those would look good in 3D. i haven't played lego star wars in 3D, but i think it would look good as well.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darkrai-follower wrote:
It sounds legit. Pokemon is probably the most popular (and definatly one of the most profitable) games for nintendo and now with Gen 5 complete, with 3D overworld i am almost sure Pokemon will have a priority in creating games for the 3DS.

Pokémon is Nintendo's second-most profiting franchise, after Mario. So I agree.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought so. i wasn't sure whih was first. But i already know a mario game for the 3DS is being created so it's a high chance Pokemon will start anytime soon.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

So what games are known about so far? The games I've heard of are LoZ:Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, Nintendogs, Metal Gear Solid (?), and I think a Pikmin game. I laughed when I heard there'll be a Paper Mario for a 3DS. :)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This.

This is a list of confirmed english titles that will be on 3DS.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

all those plus the regular ds games = o_O

i'm starting to look forward to it, but it seems like they don't have much other than little kids' games (nintendogs) and remakes (starfox) planned atm.... not to say that i don't like little kids' games (lol look at what site we're on; pokemon is aimed at little kids, at least) and remakes, but i was kinda hoping for something more.... (maybe i'll go back and read the other games :-D)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
all those plus the regular ds games = o_O

i'm starting to look forward to it, but it seems like they don't have much other than little kids' games (nintendogs) and remakes (starfox) planned atm.... not to say that i don't like little kids' games (lol look at what site we're on; pokemon is aimed at little kids, at least) and remakes, but i was kinda hoping for something more.... (maybe i'll go back and read the other games :-D)

Yeah but i suppose we're the generation who were the right age when pokemon first came out. And i agree, there should be more mature games for the DS series. That's the only way they will end up surpassing PSP imo. Because then, they'll have every aspect covered nearly.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

even if it's something small like star wars battlefront (and the elite squadron version for DS does not count) would be good. but they probably need to create something original to take advantage of that.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've heard a few good things about the starwars games on nintendo consoles...I think i might take a look on the 3DS if there is one for 3DS.
AND
Just found out today that my local GAME store is taking £20 deposits on the 3DS to reserve one for when they come out. I think i'm going to go for it and start saving up now. The store assistant said that the price of it won't be any more than £180...with the DSi at £149 now...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Darkrai-follower wrote:
Just found out today that my local GAME store is taking £20 deposits on the 3DS to reserve one for when they come out. I think i'm going to go for it and start saving up now. The store assistant said that the price of it won't be any more than £180...with the DSi at £149 now...

That's good to hear cause I was hoping that Nintendo would again have the more reasonable pricing when it came to game consoles/handhelds...
When I get $20 or so dollars I might consider doing that though after not getting my **** Lugia figurine when I pre-ordered Soul Silver, not really wanting to do that...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:

That's good to hear cause I was hoping that Nintendo would again have the more reasonable pricing when it came to game consoles/handhelds...
When I get $20 or so dollars I might consider doing that though after not getting my **** Lugia figurine when I pre-ordered Soul Silver, not really wanting to do that...

Pffft~ It doesn't cost anymore than the normal pricing to preorder it (Here anyway). I think its just a case of 'get it before it all goes'.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Darkrai-follower wrote:
Pffft~ It doesn't cost anymore than the normal pricing to preorder it (Here anyway). I think its just a case of 'get it before it all goes'.

This is the case for every game console imo...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Darkrai-follower wrote:
I've heard a few good things about the starwars games on nintendo consoles...I think i might take a look on the 3DS if there is one for 3DS.

well, star wars: force unleashed for wii was frickin' epic. lego star wars as well. but the battlefront for ds (i only looked at the cover) seemed like it had sh!tty graphics. so, no good. same with force unleashed for ds. but wii is good. so it might be on 3DS as well...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:

well, star wars: force unleashed for wii was frickin' epic. lego star wars as well. but the battlefront for ds (i only looked at the cover) seemed like it had sh!tty graphics. so, no good. same with force unleashed for ds. but wii is good. so it might be on 3DS as well...

Well, i think i'll take a look at it if it comes out on 3DS...Well to be honest, i might acually buy a decent set of games for it, depending on if Nintendo make anything that takes my fancy (I only have 2 games for my DSLite (Not including the GBA games i play on it)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is comeing out on the 3DS so i am GETING IT!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't care how cool the new DS is, I won't buy it unless it has a gameboy slot.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

it doesn't. a DS and a 3DS slot, as far as i know. guess you'll have to stick with the DSlite.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I know it doesn't. That's why I AM sticking to the lite.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next