It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 WHY GEV V WILL SUCK AND ITS POKEMON ARE UNORIGINAL 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

heart burn medicine guess i failed on that one XD this has just pretty much turned into a joke thread lol

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
heart burn medicine guess i failed on that one XD this has just pretty much turned into a joke thread lol

Makes sense, i'm English, maybe it's not here, thats why i didnt get it.
And yeah but wadda ya expect with a title 'WHY GEV V WILL SUCK AND ITS POKEMON ARE UNORIGINAL'?
It WONT suck, for a fact and how on earth can they make them unoriginal? Most pokemon are based off something anyway but with the 'pokemon effect' added. There's no way possible they can be unoriginal. 'nuff said.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Darkrai-follower wrote:
rex09 wrote:

Makes sense, i'm English, maybe it's not here, thats why i didnt get it.
And yeah but wadda ya expect with a title 'WHY GEV V WILL SUCK AND ITS POKEMON ARE UNORIGINAL'?
It WONT suck, for a fact and how on earth can they make them unoriginal? Most pokemon are based off something anyway but with the 'pokemon effect' added. There's no way possible they can be unoriginal. 'nuff said.

*applause*
yeah, prilosec otc is a heart burn med i saw on a commercial here in the states, so that's probably why...
gen v won't suck; it'll crash and burn, while the rest of us throw pokabus onto the flames in order to achieve a nice char to our instant bacon. [/sarcasm]. jkjk. i'm really looking forward to gen V, and like many of the pokes.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i really liked the water starter, i think its really cute. jiggs' comics were awesome, to :3

i still haven't gotten to really like the pig though, and i just don't get why the snake has legs.

i want to see the middle stages though, with almost every starter, the middle stages are the best (except gen 1). and the otter middle stage looks quite awesome on the sketch.

but why are we attacking the awesomest starter when thisss has been released? :/
http://www.psypokes.com/images/ape.png

wtf is that, a pre-evo of heatran?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Inta Xonem wrote:
i really liked the water starter, i think its really cute. jiggs' comics were awesome, to :3

i still haven't gotten to really like the pig though, and i just don't get why the snake has legs.

i want to see the middle stages though, with almost every starter, the middle stages are the best (except gen 1). and the otter middle stage looks quite awesome on the sketch.

but why are we attacking the awesomest starter when thisss has been released? :/
http://www.psypokes.com/images/ape.png

wtf is that, a pre-evo of heatran?

it's a fiery daruma doll. i think we talked about that in the other sticky. it's alrite imo.
for the starters, i want to see the final evos, since that's what i'm going to be stuck with.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darkrai-follower wrote:
...i'm English...

I'm forever reading your posts in an English accent now.
May I be so bold as to ask which accent you have? You just gained over 9000 awesome points in my book.

Darkrai-follower wrote:
Do the people eat pokemon?

Quite possibly not. If you look closely in the first season, you can see they have other types of animals (fish, specifically).
If they do eat Pokemon, then I would imagine it'd be of the plentiful, meaty variety (Tauros, Seaking, Torchic).

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spoinkable wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:

Quite possibly not. If you look closely in the first season, you can see they have other types of animals (fish, specifically).
If they do eat Pokemon, then I would imagine it'd be of the plentiful, meaty variety (Tauros, Seaking, Torchic).

Pokabus. nomnomnom.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spoinkable wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:
...i'm English...

I'm forever reading your posts in an English accent now.
May I be so bold as to ask which accent you have? You just gained over 9000 awesome points in my book.

Darkrai-follower wrote:

Thank you, And northern i guess...im from north-east England.
Yeah, but in the games it never mentions any living things other than people and pokemon. And what would define pokemon and animals (except from the fact you dont hear cats going 'cat' 'cat' or whales going 'whaaaaaallleeee') You get the idea. But its a good idea to think about it because quite a lot of pokemon are based on animals soooo...

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

the other thing is, if "regular" animals exist in their world, then do they have attacks as well?? or is that reserved for the pokemon who came from space (remember, the episode where the clefairy were trying to hide the spaceship, and the other one at mt. moon??)??

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I prefered the gen I-II, more animal like ecosystem that the pokemon lived in. Like how pidgeottos ate magikarps (I think they talked about people frying them up in the anime). Also how team rocket was choppin off slowpoke tails, these similar to real life and somtimes uneasy situations really enhanced the gameplay and story.

The new games and anime are really off putting and slightly weird to me as the only differance between humans and pokemon now is that pokemon have speech impedaments and live in the woods.

I know i rambled a bit and went off in about 12 diffrent directions :)

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

JX3D wrote:
I prefered the gen I-II, more animal like ecosystem that the pokemon lived in. Like how pidgeottos ate magikarps (I think they talked about people frying them up in the anime). Also how team rocket was choppin off slowpoke tails, these similar to real life and somtimes uneasy situations really enhanced the gameplay and story.

The new games and anime are really off putting and slightly weird to me as the only differance between humans and pokemon now is that pokemon have speech impedaments and live in the woods.

I know i rambled a bit and went off in about 12 diffrent directions :)

"GLALIE has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this POKéMON enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion."
"Although GOREBYSS is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this POKéMON inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids."
"A Pokemon that was formed by 108 spirits. It is bound to a fissure in an odd keystone."
"It attacks people and Pokémon that cross the desert. This has only furthered its bad reputation."
"It attracts prey with its sweet- smelling saliva, then chomps down. It takes a whole day to eat prey."
"It freezes prey by blowing its -58 degrees F breath. It is said to then secretly display its prey."
"A discarded bug shell that came to life. Peering into the crack on its back is said to steal one's spirit."
"Packs of them follow travelers through the desert until the travelers can no longer move."
"BANETTE generates energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body. This POKéMON was originally a pitiful plush doll that was thrown away. ... They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away. ... The POKéMON's energy would escape if it were to ever open its mouth."

K, so I got a little carried away. I just wanted to point out some of the Dark stuff that's come along in the last two generations.
And I had to post a few of Banette's entries, cuz that little dude is effin creepy!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Touché.
It is quite, weird? to think about how dark these things can get when the target age for pokemon is quite low.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

they do quite handily avoid most thing offensive in the series making it easy to digest,
even the whole "fainting idea" what 3500 degrees and more flame and things come out with a few scratches and a bad headache ?
as said before I imagine Pokemon being a self sustaining ecosystem and that they actively eat each other
it has just been sugar coated to a point that kids won't end up having nightmares

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just hope the storyline is more mature, mature doesn't mean violent or creepy though.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

JX3D wrote:
I just hope the storyline is more mature, mature doesn't mean violent or creepy though.

this.

*leaves computer to return to vacation*

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
JX3D wrote:

this.

*leaves computer to return to vacation*

Haha, it would be rather cool to have it violent and creepy. Maybe even a spin-off game made with an age limit of say, 15. That would be awsome.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

what did the vacation line mean...

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Basically that he WANTS 'mature' to mean violent and creepy.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Darkrai-follower wrote:

uh, no, not really. i literally got up from the computer and returned to the vacation i was on (which i got back from yesterday). lolz violent is okay, creepy is not.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:

uh, no, not really. i literally got up from the computer and returned to the vacation i was on (which i got back from yesterday). lolz violent is okay, creepy is not.

Oh my mistake. Sorry.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

np, np.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

can i ask where u went???

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

uhhh, i don't really see how that matters.... but i went to texas, ftr. so...... right now, i want to see some pokabu evos. either the final or second stage. and furthermore, based off of the fact that it wasn't on the anime concept sketches, i don't think ash's pokabu (or whoever the hell gets one) is going to evolve. but i could be wrong.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
uhhh, i don't really see how that matters.... but i went to texas, ftr. so...... right now, i want to see some pokabu evos. either the final or second stage. and furthermore, based off of the fact that it wasn't on the anime concept sketches, i don't think ash's pokabu (or whoever the hell gets one) is going to evolve. but i could be wrong.

The one starter that hasnt been shown any evo's is my favourite...typical. And probably i'm guessing. I can picture it being a large boar, possible fire/ground or Fire/steel. Hope so anyway.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i want to know what the main plot will be. as in, wha are team rocket trying to do, where do reshiram and zekrom come in to all of it, who is the third main legendary in the plot(like giratina or raquazza), and is govinna the leader, or are team rocket still disbanded and just petty criminals. also, i want to know the name of your home town, and wether reshiram is in black or white(i really don't know :( ), if the third game(if there will be one)(like crystal or platnim) will be called gray or somthing a bit more colorful???

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next