It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Sunnyshore Market: the Shops 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm bringing Sunnyshore back online, with a lot less clutter to boot. Here are the rules:

*Users who want to set up a shop may post it here
*Shops here can only carry art products
*Shopowners may charge Psybucks for their products
*Orders will be submitted to each shopowner by PM
*Credit MUST be given to the Shopowner if you use their work ANYWHERE on the internet
*Shopowners must have no negative titles and at least 25 posts
*Copyrighted products (this symbol (c))must be original ideas, YOU MUST NOT STEAL THE IDEAS OF OTHER SHOPOWNERS AND CLAIM THEY ARE YOURS
*PM me with any questions about the new system

Violators of these rules will be hunted down and banned, or their shop will be removed.

Here is my shop. I am open to orders by PM.

Mektar's Spliceing Laboratory: Now with Image Transparency!
Click here to learn how you can make transparent images: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26746

1. SPLICES: PM two Pokemon that you want spliced
2. PWNAGE MULTISPLICES (c): PM any number of Pokemon you want spliced (but not too many)
3. RECOLORS: PM the Pokemon and its color scheme that you want
4. TRAINER CARDS: PM your name, Pokemon, FC, colors, etc.
5. CHAIN SPLICES: PM the two equal length chains you want spliced
6. BETA INVERTS (c): PM the Pokemon you want inverted
7. SCRATCH SPRITES: PM your idea for the Pokemon
8. ITEMIZED POKEMON (c): PM the Pokemon and item you want fused
9. MINI SPLICES: PM two Pokemon that you want spliced

10. ANIMATED SPLICES: PM the two Pokemon you want spliced

Other items available upon request (sigs, avvys, etc.).

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Examples:
1. Image Image

2. Image

3. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

4. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

5. Image Image Image Image Image

6. Image ImageImageImageImage Image

7. Image Image Image

1. Recoloured Pokemon- Tell me what pokemon you would like and what colour you want
2. Recoloured Overworld Pokemon- Tell me what pokemon you would like and what colour you want it recoloured to
3. Mugshots (Sinnoh/Johto/Kanto Leaders and Special Battles only, eg. Giovanni, Arianna, Frontier Brains, Rival...)- Tell me who you want recoloured and to what colours
4. Recoloured Overworld Sprite- Tell me who and to what colours
5. Recolour Items- Tell me the Item, and colour
6. Recoloured Eggs- What pokemon you want inside (eg Togepi, Bulbasaur, Eeevee)
7. Recoloured Ribbons- The Ribbons you want (Hoenn or Sinnoh) and the colours you want

PM for orders

Last edited by Psychic_Espeon_16 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

rex09's World of Sprites Shop

READ TEH SHOP NEWZ BELOWZ
Updated Rules:
Okay, now that Psybucks are back, I've added in prices for all of my products. Two ways of paying:
1.) You pay when you order, which guarantees that I'll do yours, no matter what. Plus, it'll become a priority order, meaning I will do it first.
2.) You wait until I finish your order; with this one, your order may take longer, be put off, or canceled if it's not convenient for me. In addition, if I do yours, and you "forget" to pay me, then I'll start by PMing Mektar and banning you from my shop. If you still don't pay after that, I contact other mods.

Eventually, I hope to have animated recolors (the BW animations) up soon, once I get a few samples.

Samples:
1. Standard Fusions: send me two or three (preferably; I can do more, but it will take time) pokemon you want spliced/fused together
NOTE: I can also recolor them, if you wish. And if you want a special name for the files, as I've put on mine, just tell me what you want it to be. Also applies to file type (.png allows for transparent backgrounds, so that's what I use). 10 Psybucks
ImageImageImage

That Munchkid won Mektar's contest for Fusing Baby Pokes!! :razz:

2. Simple Recolors: tell me which pokemon, and what colors (and where, if you have a preference). 5 Psybucks
ImageImageImageImage

Charizard has a matching sig, so tell me if you want to use it (that's also an option, by the way; matching siggehs).

3. SPECIAL!! GLASS/ICE SCULPTURES!!(c) These are a special thing I do. If you want one of these, just tell me which pokemon's sprite from which gen (if no gen/game is stated, then it'll be from black/white). 15 Psybucks
ImageImage

4. Trainer Cards: As a default, I will use the HGSS trainer (I can use male/female just state which one you want) so if you prefer a specific trainer/type of trainer, tell me in your order, along with what colors (max of two) and which six pokemon (again, state what gen/game you want the sprites to be from, or it'll be BW) 10 Psybucks
ImageImage

5. Armored Pokemon!!(c): I have a variety of armor plates made, so if you want a certain type, just tell me, and I'll either make one, or put the appropriate one on. Other than that, what kind of pokemon, and what parts of it you want armored!! And if you want the armor to be special-colored, you need to mention that as well. 10 Psybucks
ImageImage

6. Infected Pokemon!! (c): Okay, this is based off of redt's Viral Secrets RP. Basically, it's an recolored pokemon with all of the colors inverted. In other words, it's an invert, but I keep all the lines the right colors so that it looks more natural. (Blue<->red, black<->white, etc.) 5 Psybucks
ImageImage

7. Sigs: Examples here. Basically, tell me what text, characters/pics you want, and what kind of background (one color, maybe subject; i.e., "White flames" or "blue gradient"), and I'll make it as cool as I can. 50 Psybucks

Please try to keep to only two orders per PM. I can also recolor items, and do other sorts of things, if you ask. but this is what I have actually practiced at. if you have suggestions or comments, please PM me. And also keep in mind that this shop's products are always improving, so check back once in a while to see if there's anything new or updated. Thanks for your time!!! :-D

Shop News:

7/5/10: got a photobucket, so i don't need to do this via attachments anymore. :-D
7/21/10: New armored pokemon
7/27/10: New infected Pokemon
8/10/10: Black/White Sprites are now available for recolors/fusions
8/28/10: Added Sigs to inventory
9/10/10: I started school in August, so it may actually take longer than two days to get orders done. Sorry for the inconvenience. :-( Also, if I see that you aren't using my products, they may get deleted without warning. Save them if you want to keep them. In-use products don't need to worry about this, however.
3/19/11: Now that Psybucks have been re-implemented, I've added prices for them. Times for delivery still vary, but I'll try to do them as soon as possible.

Last edited by rex09 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I am taking orders by PM. I will have your order back in three days or less.

Use the forms, or I will ignore your order.
When you order, name the product.

I only use D/P and B/W pokemon sprites and D/P HG/SS trainer sprites.

Fusions
Code:

Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:

Recolors
Code:

Base Pokemon or Trainer:
Other Pokemon Colors or Specifics:

Chrome:
Code:

Pokemon:

Inverts:
Code:

Pokemon or Trainer:

Invert Switch:
Code:

Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:

Siamese:
Code:

Pokemon:

iMon:
Code:

Pokemon:
Background Color:

Stacked:
Code:

Pokemon:
Direction:

Team Poses: (URL for bases http://a.imageshack.us/img189/280/basesi.png)
Code:

Pokemon:
Base:

Trainer Cards: (URL for layouts: http://a.imageshack.us/img834/4244/trainercards.png)
Code:

Name:
Trainer:
Pokemon:
Layout:[Number goes here]
OR Custom Layout: (Provide picture url and)
---Color One: (Please choose colors resembling the picture, You don't have to, but I prefer it.)
---Color Two:
---Text Color:

Badge Set:

^Link to mah shop. Click it.^

Last edited by Electric Trainer on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 24 times in total.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This is the Scizshop. [scizor]

Customers: 0 (I need at least one order!)

Rules:
No nonsense orders
Only 3 orders a day each person.Esteemed members:5 each day.
Pokemon D/P sprites ONLY (You can order other sprites if you want. However, it will cost you 5 psybucks.

The esteemed members are:
All mods and admins
shadowmaster

1.FusionsImage[2 only)

2.Midget pokemonImage

3.DevampsImage

4.RevampsImage

5.Mess(c)Image

6.Trainer cardshttp://www.iaza.com/work/100705F/index53729865.html?CURRENTFILE=/work/100705C/card44342.bmp&LASTOPERATION=File%20Loaded

7.NEW!!!
Sunglasses pokemon(c)Image

8.Fusion flagImage2 pokemon only

Last edited by Scizor Rules on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:56 am, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Red Kyogre's Shop (don't need a cool shop name)

this is what i offer and will be adding more when i feel like it :)

fusions:
ImageImageImage
PM me the 2 pokemon you want fuzed, if you want you can tell me what parts/colors you want

devamps:
PM me the pokemon you want devamped

recolors:
ImageImage
PM me the pokemon you want recolored and what color or what Pokemon color you want it

retypes:
PM me the pokemon and the type you want that pokemon to be

melting (c):
PM me the pokemon you want to be melting

gargoyles (c):
PM me the pokemon you want to become a gargoyle

TCG cards:
PM me the name, type, lvl, hp, resistances, weakness, retreat cost, move names, energy needed, effects, damage, illustarter name, picture, etc.

thats all i got for now

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Poke Art Gallery

Rules!
:!: You can only request up to 4 items a day :!:
:!: Please wait up to 5 days for your order to be filled :!:
:!: Do not abuse workers and/or art :!:
:!: No spamming or flamming or any of that bull crap :!:
:!: Give me and workers credit if you use anything from us in your sig or avatar :!:

Announcements!
Taking orders by PM.

Estemmed Members List
These people will get their orders first
-Psypoke Admins and Mods
-kittygirl1001
-Void
-Psychic_Espeon_16

Poke God's Merchandise

Fusions-Image
Code:
Up to 5 Pokemon. Inverted?

Re-Colours-Image
Code:
Colour? Inverted?

Aura Surrounding-Image
Code:
Colour of aura

Dissolving-Image
Code:
Pokemon?

Shadow Pokemon-Image
Code:
Pokemon?

Lava Pokemon-Image
Code:
What Pokemon to be "lavafied"?

Alien Pokemon-Image
Code:
Pokemon?

Globe Pokemon-Image
Code:
Pokemon? Inverted?

Frosty Pokemon-Image
Code:
Pokemon?

Haunter-Like-Image
Code:
Pokemon? Aura?

Userbars-Image
Code:
Up to 6 Pokemon. What colours?(2) Name?

Trainer w/ Pokemon-Image
Code:
What trainer? What Pokemon? HGSS or Platinum Sprites

And remember, every piece of work, is a piece of art!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Image Magikarps_Beast's Shop of Fun Image

READ THIS BEFORE MAKING ORDERS

1. I will only take one order per person a day.

2. I will do my best to have your order in by atleast 4 days. If I am just overflowing with requests (which i doubt will happen.) or if something comes up then I will try to notify you or just tell you once i do get it done.

3. Please don't be rude. If you don't like what I made you or if you simply don't like me don't say anything. it doesn't make me happy. Just get someone else to make you what I am apparently not good enough to make.

4. If you use anything you order from me in your signature or as your avatar, then please give credit. I dislike it when people just use the stuff I made and don't even bother letting others know I made it.

5. I haven't sprited in a couple months and I personally think I'm losing my touch. I'm using this as personal practice, so bear with me.

THANK YOU. {magikarp}

Windows
ImageImageImageImageImage
Give me pretty much any kind of order, (except mugshots, and large teams) and they can be put inside a window. Unless you give a specific background, i will just choose one for you. I'll make sure to find a cool one. lawl.

Recolors
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Give me the pokemon and the pokemon you want to use to recolor. That meaning, I don't use custom colors. I use the color scheme of a pokemon. So just say something like "I want a Wailord colored like a Voltorb".

Fusions
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Give me which pokemon you want to be fused. I will do three at most. and be sensible about it. Don't tell me Dialga and Voltorb. Cause then you'd just get a recolor with a funny head. okay?

Team Sprites
Tell me what pokemon you want and the Trainer. You'll need atleast one pokemon with the trainer and, of course, 6 at the most. I can do recolors of the Trainer, or a Revamped team.

Revamps
Give me a pokemon (from RBY) and I'll revamp it with the colors of it's DPP sprite.

Evolution Fusions
ImageImageImage
Give me two equal evolution chains and they'll be fused in the appropriate order.

Mugshots
ImageImage
I will do a mugshot of a trainer. I can do a recolor, and add a pokemon. Give me the colors for the recolor, for example, Misty was colored with Bugsys colors, and the frontier dude with the pokedex uses Jasmines. If you want a pokemon, tell me which. As far as who you can pick goes, there is the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 from both DPP and HGSS (including the Kanto ones), and the Sinnoh Frontier Brains.

Animated Pokemanz
ImageImageImageImage
I will animate a pokemon, whether it be them moving (in a basic manner, like meditite, he only goes up and down.) or if you want a color fill, like spoink and cloyster. (and please don't get to fancy. the only way i can animate is very tedious and time consuming, and only allows for simple animations. Please, and Thank You) I'm also trying to figure out how to animate the Generation V sprites, like how they animate in the game. It's getting hard for me to figure out how to make them not jump around.

Last edited by Magikarps_Beast on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 am, edited 11 times in total.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image JaySprites Image

1 Image

2Image

3Image

4 Image

5Image

6 Image

7 Image

8Image

10 Image

11 Image
1. Recolor’s (tell me what Pokémon colors you want to change with what)
2. trainer cards (tell me what trainer what pokemon if wanted what order pokemon same with badges my background is stander if you want different send the card outline)
3. Moving hero sprite (HGSS sprite on bike, normal , Pokéalthon ,or team rocket will do recolor)
4. Simple fuse ( three Pokémon tell me what parts for ex: Hands siczor on garachomp)
5. Moving trainer trainer card (same as Trainer card)
6. Rotomize (tell me what item Ex: TV DSI Computer)
7. King Pokes (Tell me what Pokémon)
8. Board for game topics and other stuff (pm me the name you want on it and what style background)
9. Walking over world sprites fusions (tell me the 2 Pokémon which direction)
10. Aged Pokes
11. Robot Pokémon

Side Note
I have BW sprites now
Fanc é

Last edited by Jaypokes on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Closed until further notice.

[center]ImageImageImage

Welcome to Steel_Eel's Art Shack!

]
The rules are:

1. Only Request 5 items a day.
    2. Don't PM me for your order. I'll give it to you when I finish!
    3. Follow all Forum and Market Rules.
    4. Give me credit for my work.

1. Recolors:
Code:
Pokemon? Color scheme?

2. Fusions:
Code:
Pokemon?(Up to 5)

3. Pokeballs:
Code:
Pokemon?

4. Eggs:
Code:
Pokemon?

5. Banners:
Code:
Pictures you want? Text?

6. National Pokemon (c.):
Code:
Pokemon? Country?

7. Animated Recolors:
Code:
Pokemon? Color scheme?

That's all for now! Come back to the Shack soon!

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sigs n Stuff - Conman2k8's Art Store

Not much here, but this is what I offer:

Sig Style 1:

Sig Style 2:

All signatures must only 1 character, unless they are of a similar color scheme. It is me being fussy, but they look much better.

Fusions:

Angels:

Burners:

Image Image
And Umberia from Afonso. Click my sig if you want one like it

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm reviving this, now that Psybucks are back. My stuff is still free, but if anyone else here that has a shop wants to charge Psybucks, they must edit their shop and add in prices for each product. Happy shopping!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D_S's Sprite Swamp

Recolors: Give me the Pokemon, the Gen, and the colors I'll get right to it. No Gen means you get Gen V. 5 Psybucks

Communist Pokemon: Means what it means. Pick the Gen and the Pokemon. 5 Psybucks

Pokemon Animations:These I prefer to only do Gen V, but will do others if asked (thou shall pay extra) 20 Psybucks

Trainer Recolors: Pick the Trainer and I'll do it. 5 Psybucks

Fusions: Pick 2 (or 3) Pokemon and I'll fuse 'em. If you want a specific Gen tell me. 10 Psybucks

Pokemon Icons: I'll recolor the icons if you want 10 Psybucks

Berries: I'll do berries and recolors if you want. 5 Psybucks

Items: Yup, I'll do Item too just ask. If you want I'll recolor. 5 Psybucks

Trainer Cards: Give me the trainer (and Gen if you want), Pokemon (same as for the trainer), and background color 10 Psybucks

Eggs: Pick the Pokemon and the Gen and the egg shall be done. 5 Psybucks

Pokeballs: Ask for the pokemon and the ball done. (I'll post an example in a bit.) 5 Psybucks

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Attachment:
Sprite Mine Shaft.PNG

--Notice--
My Sprite Shope' Is now Open!
I can Fuse Any Number of Pokemon, But don't just ask me to do all Of them, Because I know when people actully want a good sprtie, and when they are being Male Sexual Organs.

I can also re-colour Pokemon, Or do Fusion Recolours.

Click On The Picture In My Sig. Or PM me 8-)

I can also Do Pictures of Pokemon With Trainers. You supply the trainer Sprite Until I find Some myself.

All my Creations Are Free, But Donations Are Nice.

--End Notice--

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Porygon 3's Super Shop

Hey everyone! The Color Shop just added Trainer Cards! So that means it cant be called the Color shop anymore. Therefore, 'Porygon 3's Color Shop' is now 'Porygon 3's Super Shop'! Woo! Anyway, at my Super Shop, I pretty much only have two rules:

1) PLEASE do not steal my artwork.
2) Always order through PM. Its just kind of annoying when its posted on my Art Gallery thread or something.

No stealing is a big rule, because when it happens, it gets me really annoyed. Just sayin.

Merchandise

Color Changes- Just give me a Pokemon and a specific color scheme if you want one. If no color scheme is specified, I'll use what I think will look the best. Pick your Gen. If none is specified then I'll use Gen V.
5 PSYBUCKS

Image Image Image

Trainer Cards- Give me a Character and a specific Gen of that character, if it has a different Gen form, 2 different colors, and 6 different Pokemon (Any Gen. If none is specified then I'll use Gen V). If you want a different name on the card besides your Psypokes username, tell me. If you do not tell me you want a specific name, I will default it to your Psypokes username.
Trainer Card Extra: By default, the 5 Stars in my examples will not be there. The 5 stars will cost you 3 Psybucks extra, for a total of 13 Psybucks.
10 PSYBUCKS (Without Stars)

Image Image

Click on this sentence to view my artwork.

Just cuz I thought it would be fun to do, here's a list of all the customers I've had.

1) Kabutops46
2) emeraldversion13
3) emeraldversion13's
little brother
4)_______________
5)_______________
6)_______________
7)_______________
8)_______________
9)_______________
10)______________

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Last edited by Porygon 3 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]