It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Pokegear Question 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

How do I delete numbers from it. I was looking online, and they said you can't since the remakes have unlimited memory for numbers (unlike the original)
Is this true!?!?! Because honestly, I too am sick and tired of youngster joey calling me every ten seconds to let me know that his rattata made a loose BM this morning.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You can't delete them.

To be fair, you don't really have to answer it when it's ringing unless it's something important like Prof. Elm calling you to tell you and come down or something.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah I know, but in the original, I eventually deleted all numbers except Mom, Prof. Elm, and Bill- people who actually had something valuable to contribute to the storyline. (okay well maybe not Bill, but still)
ehh. Whatever. Now I just mad at Mom. She bought 3 things in 5 minutes. No joke or exaggeration. Not that I mind or anything, they were actually quite useful. It's just that....ugh. You're only going to call me when you need to apologize for spending my money?
Okay well thanks, just making sure.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
Whatever. Now I just mad at Mom. She bought 3 things in 5 minutes. No joke or exaggeration.

Speaking of mom, does she *ever* actually buy you USEFUL things? I asked her to stop saving my money early on in the game because she was buying me nothing but crap.

EDIT: I guess what I mean is, does she ever buy you anything that you can't get on your own? Or buy you anything that would otherwise take a lot of effort to get?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

TelekinopticFire wrote:
Pegir wrote:
Whatever. Now I just mad at Mom. She bought 3 things in 5 minutes. No joke or exaggeration.

Speaking of mom, does she *ever* actually buy you USEFUL things? I asked her to stop saving my money early on in the game because she was buying me nothing but crap.

EDIT: I guess what I mean is, does she ever buy you anything that you can't get on your own? Or buy you anything that would otherwise take a lot of effort to get?

Muscle Band, Focus Sash, or one of the "super effective weakened" Berries introduced in D/P.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I kind of wish I could delete a few numbers. The "Irwin" person has called me ten times to inform me that my escapes deeply move him...

Lyra has, apparently, had her Marill evolve into an Azumarill six times. Another had run into a Drowzee for the first time...four times.

It's kind of funny when you think about it.

Shameless Self Advertisement?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I get so pissed when people like Hillary and Joey call telling you bulls**t about "Oh Josh! I cam so close to catching a Tentacool the other day and came sooooo close! Well, bye!" It's so annoying!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, I love how Game Freak didn't put any thought into some of those calls.

I bet Lyra keeps calling me so I'll keep running down to see if her Marill really evolved just for the attention.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Gallade Roxas wrote:
I bet Lyra keeps calling me so I'll keep running down to see if her Marill really evolved just for the attention.

Ha ha! Something like this happened with my cousin. He was gonna go to the Pokemon League to finish training his Typhlosion. And right before he could step inside, Lyra calls say that her Marill had evolved. He said "It's about mother******* time!" So he decided to check it out. And when he went, no Azumarill. He got so pissed, he saved the game and went outside. It was so funny. I hope I don't get that call from her.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]