It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Possible Psyfari Bug 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ive have recently been playing this newly developed game on here and i have 39 pokemon, but i have been over a 1000+ pages looking for the last one and have never seen it yet ( it happens to be mew go figure ), but something tells me in not that unlucky, cause sometimes when i get to a page my mouse icon will blink and flash like theres something its suppost to be but it cant. i think that mew does appear on the page sometimes, but for some reason i cant get it. idk i could be wrong, but i would be really grateful if someone could look into this for me please. thank you

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm
The Geek
The Geek

If there's only one more Pokemon you need, you have about a 1 in 500 chance of actually finding it. The game can be cruel like that.

What browser and version are you running? I've made some changes to the game in the past few days to account for all sorts of bizarre scenarios that Internet Explorer and Chrome can cause, and I've tested it myself with Firefox. Opera is theoretically supported, but I don't know at all about Safari.

Your mouse may just be flashing because many browsers actually rerender the mouse every time a new page loads. In short, there's no special treatment for Mew - if you were seeing a Pokeball and able to capture the other Pokemon, it's probably just the bad luck of the 1 in 500 chance of actually finding Mew specifically.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok im running on firefox, so i guess i just must be that unlucky

hey, come check out my website, www.chaz3121.webs.com. It's a work in progress, but still tell me what you think.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]