It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 No Psyfari Balls? 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yeah, I've seen Psyfari Pokemon a couple of times on the right side of the screen, but they don't move and my cursor doesn't change into a Pokeball. When I click on them, nothing happens. I'm useing Internet Explorer, and my mom installed Safe Eyes on to my computor, as well as Norton Antivirus and a Pop-up blocker :( :( :( . I also changed my cursor into a funny gold arrow. Someone please tell me what's wrong! I want all 40!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im having the same problem idk what it is probably a bug theyll figure it out im sure :]

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I predict it has something to do with IE sucking. Try using a different browser and see if it works.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm
The Geek
The Geek

The scripts needed are fully compatible with both Firefox and IE (and theoretically Opera), but if you've got nanny programs on your computer interfering, there's not much that can be done. You browser needs to be able to run JavaScript on a page, or nothing will work. Make sure you're running the latest version of your browser as well, since (obviously) that's what the game was tested on.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Tried fixing it. Didn't work. Waiting for birthday Laptop.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:05 pm
The Geek
The Geek

Definitely sounds like an issue of your browser not running JavaScript, then.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Bumping back to your attention, see what happens now. Serpentsounds helped me find a bug in how the game was rendering on Chrome that has to do with its JavaScript engine. It works there now, so let me know if yours has improved the next time a Pokemon pops up.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]