It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Satisfied? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You may be helping some people, but you are also back-seat modding. You've even got warnings from mods because of it. You do need to "help" less.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryanh181 wrote:
You may be helping some people, but you are also back-seat modding. You've even got warnings from mods because of it. You do need to "help" less.

From a mod & again, fine...

Getting back on topic, I really should just give up on Minun so that I can just get back to the good part of Platinum, the post story, that's what made me be satisfied with Platinum...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nownow people. Lawrence was just helping, but...He merely said his playtime on HG, maybe it wasn't such a need to go to the extent on explaining where things go. Afterall, it DID go along with my thread and just stating his playtime did nobody har and doesn't exactly clutter the forum...
Just forget it, both of you XD It's not THAT a big deal.

BACK TO THE TOPIC. i just clocked my 400 hours on Pearl, i can't believe how much time i've spent on it. :|

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Darkrai-follower wrote:
BACK TO THE TOPIC. i just clocked my 400 hours on Pearl, i can't believe how much time i've spent on it. :|

Yeah...what did you spend most of your 400:00 hours doing exactly? For me on Platinum, I spend most of my time trying to build my second ingame team for that file cause my first one failed epically against 1 Ice Type except {gallade} ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Umm, pokedex and EV training. It's a drag but i get a good feel of acomplishment.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Darkrai-follower wrote:
Umm, pokedex and EV training. It's a drag but i get a good feel of acomplishment.

Yeah, I would attempt to fill out the National Dex but I just don't have the resources available to get it accomplished(not factoring my lost DS into this)...

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I can't believe how close i am to filling it. i'd say it was about 200 hours into the game when i decided i wanted to complete the Dex, i have just about 25 left.
(Omanyte and kabuto are annoying to evolve, its taking me a while. D: Level 40...)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have to say that after purchasing, playing and going through an emotional rollercoaster with Pearl, I'm pretty satisfied. It was the first game I ever really got into breeding, not to mention the only handheld game me and my friends ever got together just to play. Oh, the underground fun, battle-tower action, how I'll miss it. It's also the closest I've personally ever gotten to completing a poke'dex. 475 caught. Never thought I'd ever see the day that I'd get so close...or hate myself for missing all of those events.

On a side note, while I'm greatly satisfied with how things have/are going with Pearl I don't think I've ever enjoyed a game as much as Crystal. While it didn't have quite as many features as Pearl, I really did enjoy the high level gym battles. I'll never forget the day my friend rushed to my house with his Gameboy only to tell me he beat Brock. And how much of a liar I called him when I saw he was playing Crystal.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Blastiose_ex wrote:
I have Platinum and Diamond. I learned most of what I know about competitive battling from playing them.
But I'm still going to buy 5th gen

Exact same thing goes for me. Spooky.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2