It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Nintendo 3DS Look Revealed!... 

Do you like what you see with the Nintendo 3DS?!
Something to look forward to... 81%  81%  [ 22 ]
Something that should be buried forever... 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Don't Care... 15%  15%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 27

Nintendo 3DS Look Revealed!... 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
The Nintendo 3DS has been revealed...what's your thoughts on it's design & do you like it at all for that matter, discuss here;

Images are here --> Nintendo's E3 site!

To see it's features & the system from different perspectives, click on features when you get to the site & to see some titles to look forward to being on it, look at the bottom of the page the link takes you to...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'd say it looks pretty cool. I might buy it.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I will buy the blue one if & only if it doesn't dissapoint me in the future before it hits stores, I really like the look of this one...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I must have the red one.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I would get the Red one but I have a Crimson on Black DSLite & want to do what I did when I got Soul Silver cause I got Gold previously...

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Nintendo 3DS looks so cool! I gonna get the Red/Black one. One thing is if it had Black under that Headphone insert and some Black around the buttons, it would look cooler. But besides that, it's amazing.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

pokemon_god wrote:
The Nintendo 3DS looks so cool! I gonna get the Red/Black one. One thing is if it had Black under that Headphone insert and some Black around the buttons, it would look cooler. But besides that, it's amazing.

I agree with this, there should be more black parts on the Red & Blue ones, that's the only thing to me that falters it's appeal...

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
that's the only thing to me that falters it's appeal...

Same here.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I dunno, the design seems perfect to me.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Gallade Roxas wrote:
I dunno, the design seems perfect to me.

We were talking about the color of some of the parts of the system, not the design, unless you were reffering to something else...

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay, then. Allow me to rephrase that.

The way the 3DS is designed in terms of color integration between red/blue and black seems perfect to me.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I was thinking about how whenever a controller is usually made, it has the D-Pad & sometimes the analog where is it always colored Black & that would make it look more proper imo...

Regardless, I like that the bottom of the bottom half of the system is colored the other color besides black but dislike that the D-pad(in this exact system's case) & buttons(A, B, Y, X & actually L & R as well) are colored the same color as the area right around it making it look a little weird...

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
I was thinking about how whenever a controller is usually made, it has the D-Pad & sometimes the analog where is it always colored Black & that would make it look more proper imo...

Regardless, I like that the bottom of the bottom half of the system is colored the other color besides black but dislike that the D-pad(in this exact system's case) & buttons(A, B, Y, X & actually L & R as well) are colored the same color as the area right around it making it look a little weird...

Isn't that how the buttons colored on the DS Lite and DSi?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Gallade Roxas wrote:
Isn't that how the buttons colored on the DS Lite and DSi?

Exactly unfortunetely, even on the Crimson/Cobalt on Black ones...

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

B/W should be on it. What would be the point of the revamped graphics otherwise?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Mektar wrote:
B/W should be on it. What would be the point of the revamped graphics otherwise?

I agree, don't know why this hasn't been put into consideration by them yet...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It just looks like a slightly changed DS no major difference to be honest. But i'm looking forward to the 3D capabilities of it. Especially the camera, it would be epic having being able to take 3d pictures.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yeah, it isn't but I'm glad that they used that sleek texture for the colored(not black) part of the system & that the upper screen is bigger in anyway...

That being said the best part for others in my eyes is the claim of being able to produce 3D pictures with the camera...

I just hope that it can play DS games as well as 3DS games as I don't see this being unable to have that kind of backwards compatibility...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:02 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Lawence Codye wrote:
I just hope that it can play DS games as well as 3DS games as I don't see this being unable to have that kind of backwards compatibility...

Nintendo's Website wrote:
Input/Output:
A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.

<_<

There doesn't seem to be any major design deviation from previous DS models, which I'm fine with. I'm happy to see an analog stick, though. If I do end up buying this I will look forward to the new Mario Kart and of course the Star Fox 64 remake.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Thank you for that Serpentsounds, kind of don't actually read bulks of text when visiting sites like that...

I look forward to the possible Kingdom Hearts game that might come out on it, not sure of anything else though...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think Black/White not being on it might have something to do with the C-Pad. I'm sure people would want to expect full 3-D movement in a Pokémon game made specifically for the 3DS, and Game Freak doesn't want to change the formula around OR tick people off, so they took the easy out.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
...I look forward to the possible Kingdom Hearts game that might come out on it, not sure of anything else though...

I agree, Kingdom Hearts would be rather good in 3D. I quite liked KH 358/2 Days for DS, will be looking forward to any in 3D. But also~
Serpentsounds wrote:
Nintendo's Website wrote:
Input/Output:
A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.

<_<

There doesn't seem to be any major design deviation from previous DS models, which I'm fine with. I'm happy to see an analog stick, though. If I do end up buying this I will look forward to the new Mario Kart and of course the Star Fox 64 remake.

Thats good to know, i can scrap my sh*tty tattered DS Lite i have and replace it with teh 3DS when it's released, hmm, then again i won't be able to use pal-park in D/P/P/HG/SS. Ohwell.
And i also think it's rather nifty it has a SD card slot. YES i knwo the DSi has one (i think) but still, should be useful i guess?

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Darkrai-follower wrote:
I agree, Kingdom Hearts would be rather good in 3D. I quite liked KH 358/2 Days for DS, will be looking forward to any in 3D.

Another game I look forward to getting eventually along with Birth to Sleep, KH1(again anyway) & anything else KH related that's in the future...

Darkrai-follower wrote:
Thats good to know, i can scrap my sh*tty tattered DS Lite i have and replace it with teh 3DS when it's released, hmm, then again i won't be able to use pal-park in D/P/P/HG/SS. Ohwell.
And i also think it's rather nifty it has a SD card slot. YES i knwo the DSi has one (i think) but still, should be useful i guess?

Why would you, wait...is your DSLite partly destroyed?...& yes the SD card slot is very useful, might be used as a memory card kind of thing maybe...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:
I agree, Kingdom Hearts would be rather good in 3D. I quite liked KH 358/2 Days for DS, will be looking forward to any in 3D.

Another game I look forward to getting eventually along with Birth to Sleep, KH1(again anyway) & anything else KH related that's in the future...

Darkrai-follower wrote:

Why would you, wait...is your DSLite partly destroyed?...& yes the SD card slot is very useful, might be used as a memory card kind of thing maybe...

I'm hoping to get Birth By sleep on PSP when it comes out in England. And well, the DSLite is working but the screen doesnt fully lock into position and the screen is scratched a fair bit and umm, i dont fancy a DSi or DSi XL very much. The 3DS sounds good enough to wait for. Anyway, 'my' DSLite isn't actually mine, it's my little brothers. Haha.

3DS: I hope they can save games as normal, not needing external memory (thats where PSP failed in the 1000/2000/3000.)
But being capable to take 3D photo's...think Video's will be in the description or just photos? [did DSi have video capabilities on its camera?]

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Darkrai-follower wrote:
I'm hoping to get Birth By sleep on PSP when it comes out in England. And well, the DSLite is working but the screen doesnt fully lock into position and the screen is scratched a fair bit and umm, i dont fancy a DSi or DSi XL very much. The 3DS sounds good enough to wait for. Anyway, 'my' DSLite isn't actually mine, it's my little brothers. Haha.

Oh okay...My regular DS has a literally cracked screen & also has recently been stolen, why?...

Darkrai-follower wrote:
3DS: I hope they can save games as normal, not needing external memory (thats where PSP failed in the 1000/2000/3000.)
But being capable to take 3D photo's...think Video's will be in the description or just photos? [did DSi have video capabilities on its camera?]

I have no clue about the video thing but yeah, PSP did fail epically in the memory department with the neccessity of a external device to save data, DS rulez clearly...

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next