It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Worst video game you ever played 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Houndoom Guy wrote:
Unleashed's story wasn't good at all.. and the whole Werehog thing wasn't fun either....

But please, ellaborate.

Well, if you thought Unleashed's story was bad,'06's story is a freaking trainwreck. Seriously, go watch cutscenes from the game on YouTube. THEY WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF.

And I can understand why people don't like the Werehog, but play '06 and tell me if telepathically moving boxes and stuff around and hoping that the game realizes you're trying to aim them at the enemy in front of you is more fun than playing with the Werehog.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

5. 10 Yard Fight (NES)

Really crappy football game. Nuff said

4. Sonic Heroes (PS2)

Sonic in 3D was a bad idea from the start.

3. Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt (GEN)

If you can't tell this game sucks by it's GODDAMN TITLE, go into a hole and die.

2. NFL Street 3/NFL Tour (PS2,GC,XBOX/PS3,360,WII)

The first two NFL Streets were perfect. Sadly, it all went downhill from here.

1. ET (2600)

The VG Crash of '83 was caused solely by this game. For that it will always be in a world of ****.

Thanks to Ender for the sig!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Krisp wrote:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm tired of people claiming this game is "ZOMG TEH SHIT!!!!1" It had horrible graphics (worse than Halo and FFX, that's for sure!) It had a crappy cast, dungeons were boring as hell (especially the Water Temple), and the story was epic fail. The only game that could top this one in the "worst games ever" category would have to be its direct sequel.

WHYYY

This game was the ****, Graphics didnt matter the N64 owned. and it came out in 1995 (before ffx AND Halo) the story was great and people who didnt like it usually are to young to enjoy it fully, or are ignorant.

The game was fun, and also there is no direct sequel, each game is a standalone game, in fact majora's mask was a prequel, sorta. It took place before ocarina of time but came out later.

Also, if you were stupid enough to buy the game's "sequel" even though it got on your worst games list, then you really need to reorganize your thought process

Oh yeah, and my least favorite game is Starfox Adventures, A terrible storyline, repetitive and confusing. On top of that it tries to be dramatic but how can you be serious when some evil dinosaur dude has his own language and sounds like an autistic child. Its a blatant copy of zelda games.

Don't get me wrong, Starfox 64 was orgasmicly good, but this sequel was disappointing.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Krisp wrote:

I'm tired of people claiming this game is "ZOMG TEH SHIT!!!!1" It had horrible graphics (worse than Halo and FFX, that's for sure!) It had a crappy cast, dungeons were boring as hell (especially the Water Temple), and the story was epic fail. The only game that could top this one in the "worst games ever" category would have to be its direct sequel.

Why do you compare the graphics of a old school game with modern games? My opinion on that game is it was fricking awesome when it came out. But i totally agree with you on the sequel which sucked pretty bad if you are talking about majoras mask. But Ocarina of Time is B.A for me.

Oh and let me see.. oh yea, the 1st transformer movie game. I just dont like it when they make movie games. Except lord of the rings.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

'Real' game or not? As far as any game, it's a tie between the Littlest Petshop games (according to my little sister, they're repetitive, all the same, and kinda stupid) and Build-A-Bear Workshop: A Friend Fur All Seasons (unless you're like 4 and really suck at games, you can beat t in a day or 2 without trying, and the mini-games aren't even that fun; again, my sister's game). Nintendogs isn't my kind of game either, though.

As for real game... Star Trek: Tactical Assault. For even the first few missions, I have to try at least a dozen times to finish it, and you can't do any fancy maneuvers like they're always doing on the show, just a 2D battle in 3D outer space. Have to play hours upon hours to get any good at it; a lot of it is just luck.

Image (by Ender)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

hmm, metroid prime couldnt pass the first 5 levels. l0l

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Krisp wrote:

This is fail.
Ocarina of Time - Release: Nov 23, 1998
Final Fantasy X - Release: Dec 17, 2001
Halo - Release: Sep 30, 2003

Of course it has worse graphics, it's 3 years older than FFX (which has better graphics than halo) and 5 years older than Halo, and a far better storyline than all of the Halos put together, plus the books.

But, worst game has to be Dragon Age: Origins. At least as far as newer games go. SUCH a letdown.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The post flaming Ocarina of Time was so ignorant. Made me giggle, it did. Ocarina was a good game, it had a satisfactory number of game hours and a couple of sidequests. Most of the console Zelda games have been amazing.

Worst game is a tough one. I don't usually buy bad games. :P I remember one of the Mario Partys being really disappointing. I can't remember which though... I miss Mario Party.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

buizel77 wrote:
hmm, metroid prime couldnt pass the first 5 levels. l0l

Wow.

Wait, levels? what do you mean by that?

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Orcs and Elves, and also Narnia: Prince Caspian wasn't too great.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I hate Crash Test Dummies for the SNES! Its so freaking difficult. I can barely reach world 2!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

4 that i have played
are super monkey ball adventure GC overworld puzzles followed by difficult levels augh it was horrid
Mighty bomb jack for the NES Controls are clunky and confusing and overpowered enemies
the last one is a shocker for some crazy reason I hate Wario Land 4 something is just akward about it and i can't say what
I also hate SSBM It is a cheating bastard and has an exploitable game mechanic that makes it cheap for people who refuse to use that mechanic Wave dashing and yes i forgot how to short hop

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Houndoom Guy wrote:
Gallade Roxas wrote:
Only one person has mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360 and PS3?

Was that really a bad game? I've been thinking about getting it for the ps3. Sonic Unleashed was pretty bad though.. SA2B was so much better... Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 actually seemed like it would be something worth playing. Kinda like SA2B. No?

First of all, let me start by saying I have not owned a Microsoft or Sony gaming system (PC doesn't count)

Now let's see what was bad about unleashed... NOTHING. Well aside from the face that the dumbasses at Sega couldn't include Mazuri and Empire City (yeah Skscraper Scamper really rools right off the tounge :p

But to make up for it, they actually took advantage of something the dumbasses at Microsoft and Sony ripped off of the Wii: Motion control gaming. the Move is essentially the Wii remote, and Kinect just makes you look like a freaking Magikarp...

So now you know why there are 3-5 nighttime levels in each world on the Wii version.

To answer the question, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on the Wii. That was soaked in a fresh solution of deceptive advertisement for a period of 9 months...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've played a lot of really bad games in my time, most of which were horrible, But my least favourite off the top of my head is the terrible Club Penguin EPF. I was tearing my hear out at what a waste of money it was. A close second is probably Rampage total destruction. Sure, it's fun in short bursts (who wouldn't like smashing up buildings as a fifty foot crab?) But there's next to no replay value, apart from finding other monsters.

THELEGENDARY123: Proud Founder and Owner of the TL channel: Commited to bringing you the BEST pokemon banter of All time. PM thelegendary123 for availible positions!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Krisp wrote:

You DO know that OoT was made WAY before Halo and FFX, right? In my point of view, you suck @$$.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Banjo twoie for the N64. Worst. Sequel. Ever. The zombie part scared me to death as a child.... Still kinda does.... Zombies..... :shock:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nothing has really matched the displeasure of buying Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, believing it to be a fighting game with Viewtiful Joe characters: a recipe for world-class awesome. What it really is, is more like Mario Party + Viewtiful Joe + Super Smash Bros. - fighting. A recipe for galaxy-class letdown.

But it has some merits. The real worst game I've ever played? Nascar '99 for the Nintendo 64. Doesn't make for a good story though.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3