It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 E3 2010 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's that time of year again. The one week that all gamers look forward too. I've been watching live coverage all day today and yesterday, and I have to say, This year's E3 is pretty impressive. And out of the Press Conferences, Nintendo had the best.

Some new games everyone is looking forward to:
LoZ: Skyward Sword
Sonic Colors
Metroid Other M
Guitar Hero: WoR
Rock Band 3
Sonic 4
Kirby's Epic Yarn
CoD: Black OPs
Dead Space 2
Killzone 3
Portal 2
Twisted Metal

And new Software:
Xbox360 250
Xbox Kinect
Nintendo 3DS
Sony Move

So what are you looking forward to this year? Here is where I get my information: http://e3.gamespot.com/?tag=header%253Be3logo

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
See, I don't get those channels above 100 so I couldn't get my usual feed of E3 coverage on television...good for Nintendo though, anyway, some of the games I am looking forward to are;

Below...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Looking forward to Sonic 4, Sonic Colors, the 3DS, Kirby's Epix Yarn, Mario Kart 3DS, Birth by Sleep, and that other Kingdom Hearts game I saw.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence, You can go watch it live online at IGN or Gamespot.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryanh181 wrote:
Lawence, You can go watch it live online at IGN or Gamespot.

Thank you sir, I will do that before tomorrow most likely...

& I did & here is what I got;

Press Conferences by Ranking

1st = Nintendo - Wth, because their conference was just more exciting then the other ones & also was presented far better imo then Sony & Microsoft's...that being said it wasn't all that much better but was at least better then the other 2, & their presentation went with their speech better as well...there were faults like them having almost no new series & them not showing more of the Nintendo 3DS & more importanly games like Pokemon Black & White seeing as the site already announced it & some of their presentation was in japanese anyway...what I liked the most about their conference game wise was the new Donkey Kong, Kirby & Mickey Mouse Titles & Dragon Quest IX, nothing much more...

2nd = Microsoft - This is weird cause I do not like the 360 but damn did they bring house, what Nintendo did in presentation, they did in game previews...Crysis 2, Dead Space 2, Star War: The Force Unleased 2, Imfamous 2 & some others were just amazing looking & tbh the games are my whole point of wasting my energy to come to a press conference of yours anyway...what I didn't like is that almost half of it was to demonstrate their stupid though somewhat efficient(spelling?) product to fight against Wii Motion Plus...I only liked the convenience of the menu surfing via voice command & the pointing of your finger, better then Sony's idea of Wii Motion competition(not game wise though) & lastly I really like when they gave everyone in the audience a little something, when they said that their new Xbox 360 system was going to be out by the end of the week & also when they said that some of their titles or something was also already on store shelves...

3rd = Sony - Okay, the only excuse for this tradegy would be that "Aww, let's just take a vacation this year & blow them away next year"...I mean no real PSP coverage(I want to see some KH: Birth by Sleep previews at least), no real advertising for their SYSTEM iteself(boo...) & lastly the best part was the end when the cosplayers came out before Twisted Metal's new game was shown...most of their exclusives they showed sucked donkey vomit & pretty much everything else was also shown at Microsoft's conference & most of the time in better fashion plus their was simply no real shinanigans except for the cosplayers coming out I mean even Microsoft had some & Nintendo was loaded with it, well, all & all I'm still a PS3 guy first so blah blah...

I would overall rate them all together a 4.0 barely which is actually bad, a little & I would also rate them separately like this;
1st = 4.5 barely
2nd = 4.0
3rd = 3.5 barely (to be fair anyway)

I am looking forward to by memory the following games;
Sonic 4
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Marvel VS Capcom 3
Crysis 2 (I know but maybe this will get me into FPSs)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
Devil's Third
Donkey Kong Country Returns

I am looking to the following consoles/handhelds;
Nintendo 3DS
Xbox 360 (250)

That's it...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]