It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Any problems? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Basically just a bawwww thread because Krisp made the opposite and I'm in a bad mood.

Mostly because in grade 11, first semester, I had a 94.5% average, which is almost unheard of for a Canadian student. I can't think of a single university program in all of Canada that expects you to have an average higher than about 91 or 92. Indeed, in my school of 2000, the general proficiency award winner had a 96.2% average (or somewhere around there), which makes my average startlingly high. Just so we're clear, a 90+ is considered "A+" range in Canada, where a 75 is dead average. I won awards for half of the classes I took that semester and walked away tied with another student for the most awards won by a grade 11 student that year.

Today we received our "warning" grades at school. Actually, we received them yesterday, but I wasn't there. Turns out my average has fallen from that 94.5% to an even 64% (a solid C). I need a decent average, at least 85% this semester in order to be admitted to the university program I wanted. I could probably get away with a 79-80% average for my last choice program, but it's last choice for a reason.

This **** sucks.

What else sucks?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I ran out of money, so I can't get SoulSilver unless I can get 50 Bucks by Saturday night.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm still unemployed.

I have no social life save for seeing family (usually at my brother's) and my best friend visiting me (only friend I've had visit).

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Don't feel bad. I was an A student till i got to college when i failed every single class except Math and computer classes. It really sucked cause i had to quit college and try to find a job BUT the job market is so bad that i cant find a job. That happened 2 years ago and I'm still trying to find a job. Now i have the problem of no one wants to hire me because i haven't had a job for over 2 years. So I'm just in a really bad hole and I don't know how to get out of it. I'm having to live with my mom and having her remind me daily that I'm basically a loser.

92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

The guy I like doesn't like me.
I don't like the guy who likes me.
I've pretty much accepted that I'll be alone for the rest of my life, but as I was taking my dog for a walk this morning I realized I can be happy without companionship.
I need a new car but don't have the money to buy one.
I pissed away all my savings lately on stuff I don't need, and I plan on buying more stuff I don't need (read: HeartGold & SoulSilver)
I still don't know what I want to do with my life and I'm already 21 and a half (in three days).
My days off work suck pretty hard. I had last night off, have Saturday off, then Monday, then Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. What the ****? Why can't I have some days off TOGETHER? Also, they cut my hours. **** 'em, they'll be sorry. :3

Quote:
I'm having to live with my mom and having her remind me daily that I'm basically a loser.

I know that feeling, dude. My mom's boyfriend basically thinks of me as a piece of **** loser because I'm "lazy" and have no friends. Really though I graduated high school which is something he never did and I have a job currently and have been employed for going on three years, he hasn't had a job for over a year. Who is the real loser? According to him, it is me.

Right now I'd say Trickout and R_R are the only people who have reasons to gripe, the rest of the reasons (including mine) stated in this thread are pretty much nothing compared to theirs.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Why not? I actually don't have too much to complain about.

I'm going to college almost full time now and getting decent grades, but I want to get a job too. The only problem is that no one is hiring. >.< The people that are want experience just to go do a **** job. I'm getting full tuition and even extra money, but I need more to survive off of. I have to depend on other people now when I would much rather contribute. I'm pretty sure several people I see day to day are actively ignoring me when all I do is try to be friendly. >.< I have impacted wisdom teeth that have to go as soon as I get the money. That's pretty much it.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Krisp wrote:

I know that feeling, dude. My mom's boyfriend basically thinks of me as a piece of **** loser because I'm "lazy" and have no friends. Really though I graduated high school which is something he never did and I have a job currently and have been employed for going on three years, he hasn't had a job for over a year. Who is the real loser? According to him, it is me.

Well its not like my mom is saying im a loser. Its more or less we are just getting by, we are having to go without stuff like health insurance, and i cant help pay bills so that we could have what we need is what keeps reminding me that im a loser. I mean last night i had fried bologna sandwiches. The night before was fried bologna sandwiches. I hope you see the pattern. The only reason we have internet is cause our neighbor apparently has a REALLY good wireless router and i pick up its signal from across the street. So i got their premission to use it. Which does help me from being bored 24/7

92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The girl I've had a major crush on for a year or so now will never like me back, I feel.
That same girl rejected me for prom this year because she hated it last year (guess who was her date?).
A group of some great friends are going to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break and that's all I hear about from them. Guess who wasn't invited?
One of the most quiet girls in the class is going on that trip, and my friends aren't even that close friends with her.
More about the first girl, I'm extremely paranoid because I'm so hopelessly in love and I've already had my heart obliterated by a "best friend." Now every time she's spacy, bored, or sad looking I think I've upset her and when she's happy it's because she's with another man (completely fabricated by my mind). Example: the other day she came in absolutely glowing and beaming with happiness and my first thought was, "She found a guy, they're in love, they fooled around, she's now pregnant and I'm out of her life."
I think everyday that I'm schizophrenic or at least bipolar.
A girl did a tarot reading for me yeasterday where she found I have extremely strong feminine emotions and a feminine past and feminine, feminine, feminine. I think it means I'm secretly gay.
I'm confessing all my pent up and bottled up sorrows to an online community of completely anonymous people (no offense).
I can't drive--no car or license--and I'm 17 now.
I'm going to die cold and alone, hating the world until my last breath.
I've been told numerous times I'm a drama queen and a whiny bitch by the people I've ever confessed any of my feelings to.
I just plain hate myself.

So, yeah, sorry for the long post.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Emin Jofit wrote:
The girl I've had a major crush on for a year or so now will never like me back, I feel.
That same girl rejected me for prom this year because she hated it last year (guess who was her date?).
A group of some great friends are going to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break and that's all I hear about from them. Guess who wasn't invited?
One of the most quiet girls in the class is going on that trip, and my friends aren't even that close friends with her.
More about the first girl, I'm extremely paranoid because I'm so hopelessly in love and I've already had my heart obliterated by a "best friend." Now every time she's spacy, bored, or sad looking I think I've upset her and when she's happy it's because she's with another man (completely fabricated by my mind). Example: the other day she came in absolutely glowing and beaming with happiness and my first thought was, "She found a guy, they're in love, they fooled around, she's now pregnant and I'm out of her life."
I think everyday that I'm schizophrenic or at least bipolar.
A girl did a tarot reading for me yeasterday where she found I have extremely strong feminine emotions and a feminine past and feminine, feminine, feminine. I think it means I'm secretly gay.
I'm confessing all my pent up and bottled up sorrows to an online community of completely anonymous people (no offense).
I can't drive--no car or license--and I'm 17 now.
I'm going to die cold and alone, hating the world until my last breath.
I've been told numerous times I'm a drama queen and a whiny bitch by the people I've ever confessed any of my feelings to.
I just plain hate myself.

So, yeah, sorry for the long post.

Well i have to say since i went through most of that (i had a car and license when i turned 16) and dude yeah when ur at that age, it seems like everything is worthless. But really its just high school drama. I have this feeling of wanting to yell get over it worry about trying to pay the bills with no job and no income what so ever but i have been in that situation so im not going to. I do have to say that u seem to be bipolar as i am. And you also sound like your ADHD which is connected with bipolar (although they don't know how they know they are) which is a really bad combo. But trust me all that is trivial when it comes to the problems you will face when u get out of school. I used to think my life was over cause i couldn't get a girl and i had like a total of 3 friends, i was not strong at all and got bullied all the time. But now i look back and i laugh at how i could have thought all that stuff mattered.

Also not trying to be mean but u do sound like a drama queen. i mean even when someone is happy u think of the worst possible thing according to you. You need to work on controlling your mind. Yes with bipolar and ADHD it is very hard and it took me forever to learn it but i am glad i put the work in. But you need to see a doctor and get evaluated. See if you are Bipolar and/or ADHD. If you are then u can focus on getting treatment and getting to where you can control your feelings and thoughts. Trust me it has been very well worth it for me. It feels amazing that when someone tells me something that COULD be bad, i don't jump the gun and worry myself to death. I just take what i get and if the bad thoughts come up i fight then with the good possiblilties to counter the bad ones my mind is thinking about.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Life. Life is my problem. Having too much work, being ignored by ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!!, ect., ect.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

School starts in 2 days which really sucks hard. Plus, now that I'm 14, my parents are making my chores harder.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:42 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

1.) 4 weeks of math homework due Monday

2.) A huge Chem exam on Tuesday, encompassing the Quantum Oscillator, Spectroscopy, and solving the Hydrogen atom, involving this math: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LegendrePolynomial.html which is not seen until Masters or PhD level, considering that I'm in Multivariable Calculus, and the top people at my math-help center can't even understand it. Oh, and Hermite Polynomials, which are not seen until Manifold Calculus http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HermitePolynomial.html . Wtf?

3.) Massive economics exam, and my instructor is horrid at it. He himself can't do a single integral, so he's skipping over anything that uses it, making things more difficult for me. (The rest of the class is a bunch of math illiterates that are like "what's a derivative?")

4.) I have a 8 page paper due in U.S. History, and I still don't know what the instructor wants the topic on.

5.) To top this, I'm prepping my mom for total-hip surgery in 2 weeks.

6.) Due in a week: The fall schedules, so I can plan what day to torture myself in Organic Chemistry, Advanced Thermodynamics, and of course, Non-White studies in america (seriously, thats what the course requirement is - non-white people here in America), or Women/Gender studies course (barf).

Anyone that can help on the Chem is appreciated. If you have done Quantum Mechanics, message me.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Quote:
I've pretty much accepted that I'll be alone for the rest of my life

There's someone for everyone Krisp. =]

A lot of things suck with me, I'm weird and complicated so no actual girlfriends for me (At least until I'm in my late 20's or something)
If my friends feel like spending time with girls they know, I'm pretty much f'ed unless some other chickfriend invites me out who has friend-zoned me without me even wanting any opportunities.

I finished high school, a year and a half ago and I'm only putting resume's out now. Would be logical to expect a long period of being rejected.

My parents are pretty lazy and have babied me all my life, that's led to a few problems...
One being I'm only just starting to gain ambition. The least that I'd like to mention is the fact that besides not having a car I do not yet have my p's.

In retrospect, I'd probably diagnose myself with ADHD/Autism and Asperger Multi-spectrum syndrome.. and Unluckynessism

I still wouldn't say that I'm hard done by though..

Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My dad bought a brand new car yesterday. It's a BMW M6 Coupe. It's so cool! But, while my dad was driving it back to our house, he had to make a right turn and some mother-f****** butt-hole rammed him! The entire front of the car flew off. Fortunately my dad wasn't hurt. But the guy who hit my dad's car got in some serious s***!

Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Umm, let's see, oh;

I participated in pretty much nothing in my senior year in high school (including prom & other senior activities) & then I graduated in 2006, went to college to become a Graphic Designer but within the 2nd year of going, I learned that at all costs that I absolutely did not want to become one of those because it's more so advertisment & not game industry which ended up sucking cause I now pretty much needed to find a college that I could major in game design that didn't require me to move too far from home & why I can't do this is cause 1. I'm Autistic, 2. I have no way of getting back in forward from there & home & also no way to pay to live on campus & also life expenses, 3. I needed to use some of my financial aid to support my family cause we were in a bad state of being financially & had to pay what I would call, high rent (about $800) & 4. I don't have a credit/debit card or an account of any kind to save money in so, after the Winter 2009/2010 semester was over, I ended up dropping out of college per say due to not having financial aid anymore due to them charging me the money I paid for the class I dropped out of during the semester cause I didn't want an online course for a Graphic Design course so now I'm basically at home all day everyday pretty much being a shut in because there is nowhere I can get to that I want to go...I don't even go to Wal-Mart with my mother anymore cause she never seems to remember to tell me when she is going & for my birthday this year I didn't even get anything but birthday cards with $5 & $20s in them, & only 3, no game or nothing & to be honest all the stuff I did get I got on the day after my birthday which also was the best day of the month for me...

As far as more minor stuff I guess;

1. I have a annoying younger step ness that is **** annoying on a daily basis for no legitimate reason what so ever (my step sister had a child with someone that now lives with my family, stupid sister)
2. I haven't had a new game myself in well over 3/4 of a year
3. Our family is getting section 8 benefits & still is having trouble obtaining rent (Landlord's fault without question)
4. My mother still hasn't payed off the money I owe to financial aid thus I am still not in college
5. I don't have any female friends to mingle, etc. with which is annoying (I always become secretly attracted to a different girl every year that I later find out is either in a relationship or is outrageously not my type)
6. The economy is so bad that I couldn't get a job if I actually tried...so I don't have one of those (still)
7. I had a step dad for I don't know how many years prior to last year that just was the worse kind of person I mean we never went a week without some stupid drama session among him & my mother (finally she took my advise on handling his type & started to annoy him when he would come with that BS & eventually she mustered up the strength to tell him to GTFO, literally)
8. My mother had a stroke at some point because of my step dad most likely (which I wasn't informed of until it was basically over) that left her body pains & slightly bad memory that is still going on now along with fibromyalgia that was probably caused by the stroke as well
9. My mother also recently suffer burns due to hot oil/grease from the pan she was trying to carry from the stove to the sink thus causing her to need a cask on her left hand thus she couldn't go back to work (at least on schedule) due to her needing her hands to do hair as she is a Cosmetology instructor
10. Bills, bills, bills
11. I'm having creator's block where I can't work on my "ameteur manga" series for 1 reason or another
12. I am hating the world by the second cause they can't seem to do much right, not even would inform us of disaster ahead until it is upon us pretty much
13. Lastly, I'm losing my sanity slowly as I get closer to 25, well, 3 years left...I'm going to become a great person when I become 25 *sarcasm clearly*

Guess that wasn't the more minor stuff huh?

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun May 02, 2010 10:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ouch, you poor poor souls. :/

I think i'm the only one here without any major problems. I thought me being penny-less until next week was bad...(im 16)
I really need a part time job, i should get my lazy A$$ out and go look ahaha.

But yeah, exams in 2 weeks...THRILL!

{darkrai}

Sun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just realized I have no friends, and I get angry at people on the internet.

Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I still haven't gotten hired at my dream job! The one where they pay me $75,000 / year to stay away from them. I come in once a year, collect my check & leave.

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My grades, attendance and depression got so bad I had to meet with my teachers to discuss my options. I told them I'd pull myself together and get my grades up for midterm, but I failed to do that and my grades are too low to get into any of the university programs I applied to. My depression got even worse after I realized I'd be stuck here for another year and I spent 4 days doing nothing but laying in bed and crying. I told my mom and formally dropped out of school later that week. I visited my doctor who put me on Cipralex and I've been feeling better since.

I'm going back to school in the fall and reapplying to all the schools I wanted to go to. Hopefully the worst is over but I'm feeling like the dropping out probably did more for me depression-wise than the Cipralex has done, plus the nausea is really, really bad.

Also, my feet are so blistered and my legs are so sore I can barely walk (as in more than 10 steps and I risk falling over, 5 if I'm not holding onto anything) but that's just a typical side effect of anime cons so I'll deal with it.

Mon May 31, 2010 6:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I twisted my ankle pretty badly yesterday at a party and was in the ER with some irritable-as-hell hospital staff not doing much until 2 AM. I especially enjoyed it when one of the nurse came up and jabbed at my foot real hard to make sure I could still feel it. OF COURSE I CAN FEEL IT IT'S JUST SPRAINED AND YOU'RE HURTING ME GREATLY GO AWAY NOW!

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm failing Math! If I don't improve, I'm goin' to be in some serious ****!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

pokemon_god wrote:
I'm failing Math! If I don't improve, I'm goin' to be in some serious ****!

Same

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jamie wrote:

What else sucks?

Having to take this effing Public Speaking class, this is only my third week and it's already a hell hole. I hate the idea that you can't read anything,but can only take up note cards with basic point ideas on it. I am not sure I can work like that, and he effing films us and is going to force us to watch ourselves to answer self evaluation questions! XP
I will probably never watch and just BS the worksheets. XP

Come on December 17th!

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Holiday Homework, how annoying. I don't like to do my homework and i hate it more if it was given right before holiday. My holiday was infected by homework.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i'm kinda lonely. dont fit in. my most exiting social moment last year was being regected when tryingg to ask out this girl. now at break i mostly walk around, diffrent than sitting. F*** i hate it. annyone who wishes to be a loner is a Retard. Straight from the horses mouth.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next