It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 i should be a moderator 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Um... no ****ing way dude.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

lol mektar

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Razzmatazz wrote:
I think I should be a mod. I'd start be deleting everything and banning everyone who doesn't agree with my opinions.

doinitrong.jpg

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There should be a Mod for a Day Contest. You just draw a name out of a hat and that person gets to be a mod for one day. Lol.

EDIT: My thoughts are the opposite of Emin Jofit's. I'd want responsibility and maybe (not really) a cool rank.

Last edited by Psychic_Espeon_16 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

On every other forum I've been on, asking to be a Mod all but destroyed any chances of you ever becoming one.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

hmmmm..... i would nominate Lawence Codye and Ryder, at least. but they probably don't want the job, so....
being a mod is a lot of hard work, no?? so who's bright idea was it to create a thread asking for it?? lol

Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

ITT: People don't get a joke, take it as SRS business

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EvilPenguin wrote:

ouch. so this is where the whole "mods must have sense of humor" comes in.... interesting....
anyways.....

Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
hmmmm..... i would nominate Lawence Codye and Ryder, at least. but they probably don't want the job, so....
being a mod is a lot of hard work, no?? so who's bright idea was it to create a thread asking for it?? lol

No. xD not only is this not a democracy, your damn right i don't want the job, lol. Plus I plan on making a different account and retiring this one, as soon as i find out how to go about this without breaking any rulez D; Time for a name change.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

If I catch you making another account I will ban you.

Just sayin'.

Quote:
your damn right i don't want the job, lol.

Why did you...apply then?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

making another account? o_O

and i had applied for the art thingy, but I'm more busy now, even though its summer. I wouldn't have time.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

what would even be the point of creating another account...?? donating psybucks to yourself (even though they can't be used for anything)?? or....
talking to yourself via PM!!!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

no. i have no clue what the psybucks are even for. its for a name change, actually. on every other site im SkyAngel, so when i invite friends to come here I want them to find me without to much trouble. I simply wanted to change my name to SkyAngel, after that i don't care if they delete this account or whatever, i wont need more then one account.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This topic is going nowhere.

BEAST MODE

#E3CF57 reference ;]

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It's not supposed to go anywhere.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I LIEK THIS DEN!

BEAST MODE

#E3CF57 reference ;]

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EvilPenguin wrote:
If I recall correctly, that happened to me as well when I was made a Jr Mod, and then again when I got 'promoted' to Mod. You might want to look into fixing that.
EvilPenguin wrote:
lol mektar
EvilPenguin wrote:
EvilPenguin wrote:

Could you not sabotage my topic? Thanks.

Ryder wrote:
rex09 wrote:

No. xD not only is this not a democracy, your damn right i don't want the job, lol. Plus I plan on making a different account and retiring this one, as soon as i find out how to go about this without breaking any rulez D; Time for a name change.
Ryder wrote:

and i had applied for the art thingy, but I'm more busy now, even though its summer. I wouldn't have time.
Ryder wrote:
no. i have no clue what the psybucks are even for. its for a name change, actually. on every other site im SkyAngel, so when i invite friends to come here I want them to find me without to much trouble. I simply wanted to change my name to SkyAngel, after that i don't care if they delete this account or whatever, i wont need more then one account.

Since when was this topic about you? Maybe as well as making another account you should make your own moderator topic :(

Gallade Roxas wrote:
On every other forum I've been on, asking to be a Mod all but destroyed any chances of you ever becoming one.

Pretty cool story. Here though you gotta make a topic if you want to be a moderator. If you get accepted the topic gets deleted. Otherwise how would any of the administrators know who's up for the job? Ask any of the moderators. They've all made their topics in the past and I think it's my turn now.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DragonPhoenix wrote:
EvilPenguin wrote:
If I recall correctly, that happened to me as well when I was made a Jr Mod, and then again when I got 'promoted' to Mod. You might want to look into fixing that.
EvilPenguin wrote:
lol mektar
EvilPenguin wrote:
EvilPenguin wrote:

Could you not sabotage my topic? Thanks.

Ryder wrote:
rex09 wrote:

Ryder wrote:

Ryder wrote:

Since when was this topic about you? Maybe as well as making another account you should make your own moderator topic :(

Gallade Roxas wrote:

Pretty cool story. Here though you gotta make a topic if you want to be a moderator. If you get accepted the topic gets deleted. Otherwise how would any of the administrators know who's up for the job? Ask any of the moderators. They've all made their topics in the past and I think it's my turn now.

No

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This thread is going nowhere, so I'm locking it.

EvilPenguin, please stop spamming or I will be forced to remove your posting abilities until further notice.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

*cough*fail*cough*

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Excuse me? Please explain this before I give you a one week ban.

Don't make me use this.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ohsnap

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm sure there was no offense intended, patchy '.' mehbe we thought you didn't have mod powers because of you're rank? just sayin', not intending to offend...but this is (or used to be before it became a floating cleffa @_@) the hypnotoad. people posted their minds. lol.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Wait... What? Patchy is a Mod? How come you aren't listed as part of the staff then? I am, and I can't even Sticky topics!

This post has been edited by Patchy for proof of mod powars.

Mektar out.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9897/banmektar.png
Bye bye! :)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next