It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pokemon cloning , legendary dogs and battletower help 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have searched the net on pokemon cloning timing responses in crystal and failed. When I attempt to clone a pokemon there is a high chance of failure. Out of the 60 times I've tried I have only suceeded 5 times. Through experimentation I have concluded that there is a .23-..4 second time frame after the word 'power.' ends to turn the power off. I play on the SP, is there a more effecient way of cloning pokemon in crystal?

I heard in crystal that pokemon cloning is much easier in gold and silver is this true?

Also where do you find entei and raidou? I have capture suicune and cannot find the other two. Is it just by chance?
My pokedex does not list the other two.

What are the lv dependent rewards for beating the battle tower?

Your help would be greatly appreciated (especially with the cloning)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As for the cloning problem, I can't help you too much because I don't attempt cloning (too many possible problems). However, from what I've gleaned here, if you turn the GB (whichever) off before the whole word "power" shows up, it will be much easier. To do this easier, set the text speed to slow in the options menu.

The legendary dogs don't get any easier to find, unfortunately. The other two must be seen first before they go in your Pokedex and then you can track their location (if you didn't know they move routes as you go between them...).

Again, can't help with the Battle Tower. But good luck getting through it, I remember it being extremely hard. :P

Welcome to Psypoke, and I hope that this helps you!

AEPMT :mrgreen: ;) 8-)

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Raikou and Entei aren't found in one specific place like Suicine is in Crystal. They roam the different routes of Johto.

You will randomly encounter them while traversing a route. After that, you can see their current location in their Pokédex. Be careful, they move between routes every time you enter a new location. They also 'warp' to a different route when you fly.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Nope you have to turn off the power after the word 'power'. Changing the text speed does not help as the saving process is the same rate. What do you get for winning battletower?

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

If you had another game such as silver or gold and traded entei and raikou onto crystal, it will add their data to your crystal pokedex and you will be able to track them in crystal. However, to catch Ho-oh in crystal you need to have caught all three of the legendaries in your own game, so trades won't count towards finding Ho-oh in crystal but being able to track them will make it easier to find them. Have a fast Pokemon that knows mean look start off the battle when you run into one of the Legendary dogs (I suggest Haunter or Gengar). This prevents them from fleeing from the battle ( unless they use roar, which is very annoying)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]