It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Any competitive players out there? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So, yeah. I'm curious. It seems like Psypoke has no tourney-goers out there. So, any players out there? And what are you playing? I'm playing Donkphan. Nuff said.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have been in a couple competitions, but that was a long time ago. None ever come around here. The only person I ever battled with (that was good enough) moved away. My cards are getting dusty, but I still trade and collect.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't go to many tourneys, but I play competitively. Right now I'm playing a Machamp deck with a Luxray GL switching engine.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've played competitivly with friends, but never at a real tourney.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i really dont have anything good so i never really play but i do collect and trade my cards

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Seriously?! People still play this?! Most people just collect them. Try Magic The Gathering, it's a much more popular game for a reason.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mektar wrote:
Seriously?! People still play this?! Most people just collect them. Try Magic The Gathering, it's a much more popular game for a reason.
I also do MTG, but I don't know anybody else who plays. It really sucks 'cause I have an awesome deck. :(

Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mektar wrote:
Seriously?! Yes, seriouslyPeople still play this The smallest tourney of the year was booked.?! Most people just collect them. Real collector's vs. Real players? Players win. But newb players vs. newb collectors? Collectors winTry Magic The Gathering, it's a much more popular game for a reason.For some reason? Maybe that's because Pokemon was actually voted #1 TCG in america over Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic The Gathering?

That's actually really funny. Almost everything in that entire post can be proved wrong.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nidoprince wrote:
Mektar wrote:
Seriously?! Yes, seriouslyPeople still play this The smallest tourney of the year was booked.?! Most people just collect them. Real collector's vs. Real players? Players win. But newb players vs. newb collectors? Collectors winTry Magic The Gathering, it's a much more popular game for a reason.For some reason? Maybe that's because Pokemon was actually voted #1 TCG in america over Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic The Gathering?

That's actually really funny. Almost everything in that entire post can be proved wrong. It's also funny how you can reverse all long posts.
That is fun!

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Meh. You proved me wrong :/

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]