It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Worst video game you ever played 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Top Gear Overdrive. I thought it was a better version of Top Gear Rally 2 (which is awesome) but turns out it was just a lame port of a lame arcade game. Worst $6 I ever spent.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:09 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DatVu wrote:
Milon's Secret Castle. It's pretty poopy.

Yes. Yes. That. That game is the bane of my existence. I hope it gets raped and pregnant and AIDs all in one swoop and then doesn't have enough money for the abortion.

This game caused me a lot of stress :@

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh dear Jesus. Here's another one:

Oh Jesus, this game is crap! The game should have been for GBC. The music, like in the Johto's NewBark town. The character's on the screen, tiny like dirt. I despise this game! :mad:

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

^i like this game, its awsome, and so is shadow the hedgehog (not being sarcastic)

worst game has to be monsters inc for gba

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The worst game I ever played was sports games

there so boring no action, no story line, no adventure, plus why bother buy a sports game now when you know there going to be another one next year

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Houndoom_92 wrote:
Im goona get alot of people annoyed when I say this, but im gonna say star wars knights of the old republic, I just could not get into that game at all, it was just sooooooo dull, I honestly cant see what people see in it...

If it wasn't turned based fighting it would be a sick game. I agree with you.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

REPTILE wrote:
The worst game I ever played was sports games

there so boring no action, no story line, no adventure, plus why bother buy a sports game now when you know there going to be another one next year

Sports games, really. Sport games are awesome! And what are you talking about that there is no action and no storyline. They have storylines, just really bad ones.

Action-NHL: Body Checks, fights
NFL:Tackles, sacks
Fighting-Wrestling, UFC(Well duh)

Storylines-Well almost every sports game has storylines.

And they make new games every year cause they have to update it with better graphics and stuff.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:07 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mektar wrote:
Either Nights Journey of Dreams or Sonic Cronicles the Dark Brotherhood.

Sonic: WAY too hard and disgraces the Sonic Universe

HEATHEN! *brick'd*

Seriously though, Chronicles is actually not that bad. Really fixes the characterization of many characters (Amy and Big especially) and the story was pretty good for Sonic. The only thing I didn't like was the ridiculously low quality music.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Frost wrote:

I don't even know how or why I ended up with this crappy game. I think somebody in my family wanted to get me Christmas present one year and, because I liked Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, I was stuck with the Sega Genesis version of this title. The only difference between the two is that Punch-Out!! is a classic, fun, easy-to-grasp game while KO Boxing is a slow, awkward POS that I never understood as a child. Definitely the worst game I've ever owned.

Worst game I ever played from the worst person I ever met, my step dad gave me this for the Gameboy system years back & hated the game ever since...It just isn't playable for me. A close second is Rayman DS as it was just terrible.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Please don't burn me at the stake over this, but. It'd have to be River City Ransom for NES. I didn't like that game at all, you run around, die, grind, die, grind again, power-up, and what's your reward? Punch 3 times, Kick 3 times, Whack someone with an item 3 times, etc. Not to mention the advanced mode is near impossible, you're completely out-numbered, and they block EVERYTHING.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ok, reading about how someone *knows* a certain game is crap based off their own opinion without evidence is kind of annoying.
Perhaps a little re-phrasal on your part is needed.
Because, what really makes a game crap?
Maybe the grammar used isn't very good.
Maybe the graphics aren't the latest and greatest even though the game is really new.
Maybe because the plot is extremely shallow.
No, instead I see "I hated..." or "This game is a piece of crap" without any depth on WHY they believe so.

Anywho...
I didn't really enjoy playing Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse very much because:
1. The game is set to a calendar/time that makes it difficult to beat the game even though I am waaaaaaaay too much over the required level.
--I am over level 200 but the game was originally programmed so that the last boss only needs to be killed at or around level 100.
Basically the game is supposed to end at the end of the year, with the boss battle. It's still August and I've played this game on and off for...five years...it just doesn't stop.
2. There is very little to the plot.
--Usually in games when you've gotten a certain achievement or got to a certain location, a video or dialogue would ensue. This game has neither.
Sure I can go to talk to inhabitants of the world but otherwise, there's nothing. The game doesn't even have an opening video.
Even though as you continue to go on your spree of killing monsters, little by little the people in towns and cities start to like you more.
Bleh

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Some star wars game that someone gave me. I like most of their games that I've played, but that one was just incredibly ****.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Quote:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
I'm tired of people claiming this game is "ZOMG TEH ****!!!!1" It had horrible graphics (worse than Halo and FFX, that's for sure!) It had a crappy cast, dungeons were boring as hell (especially the Water Temple), and the story was epic fail. The only game that could top this one in the "worst games ever" category would have to be its direct sequel.

Im sorry but I have to disagree with you about MM. The cast, story and dungeons were all genious, especially compared to OoT. Look at skullkid. Far better villain then Ganon. He isnt really inherantly evil but just lonely, and so he lets the power of Majoras mask control him. If you call that outright the worst game ever then you need to play more games.

To answer the question, Crysis is IMO the worst game Ive ever played. It did actually work on my PC and so the lag is not an issue for me. Its just that when you get through the extreme reqs. the actual game is poor, as vehicle controls are absolutely horrid, Shooting is clumsy and the enemies are non-creative and even racist.

Quote:
im gonna say star wars knights of the old republic

Completely agree.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. For such a hyped up game, the frustrating gameplay and lame boss battles totally turned it off for me. Not to mention the supposedly "epic" scene where you bring down the Starship. Bad, bad game....

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's a Tony Hawk game for the GBA. The worst story and graphics I ever seen.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Some simpsons wrestling game to hard to win and boring tory (which refers to no story at all)

Image Image

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Cinnabar Island - Cinnabar Mansion, chilling with the fire pokemon.
Dragon Age: Origins.

The commercial was so misleading... I thought it was gonna be more action/adventure.. like Drakengard2.. No.. It was totally RPG.. Press a button watch your characters kill off whatever by themselves.. Sit there with your thumb up your sphincter.. Oh yeah... I didn't even finish the game and I already don't like it.. I should've saved my money for something else... Now I kinda GOTTA finish it atleast once before trading it in or else it just won't sit well with me..

The only thing I can look forward to in that game is the "The Cake was a lie" (Portal reference) and the "Pulling an axe[Sword] out of a tree stump[rock] is no way to establish a system of government off of." Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference..

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Houndoom Guy wrote:
Dragon Age: Origins.

The commercial was so misleading... I thought it was gonna be more action/adventure.. like Drakengard2.. No.. It was totally RPG.. Press a button watch your characters kill off whatever by themselves.. Sit there with your thumb up your sphincter.. Oh yeah... I didn't even finish the game and I already don't like it.. I should've saved my money for something else... Now I kinda GOTTA finish it atleast once before trading it in or else it just won't sit well with me..

The only thing I can look forward to in that game is the "The Cake was a lie" (Portal reference) and the "Pulling an axe[Sword] out of a tree stump[rock] is no way to establish a system of government off of." Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference..

damn, is it at least good for people into standard as I will call them RPG's? Cause I was still looking forward to getting that game & yeah, if I buy a game, I usually finish it even if I don't like it per say, except Midnight Club : Los Angeles, the controls were actually annoying to me to the point where even changing them didn't give that Midnight Club 3 feeling back to me, thus I gave it to my sister to take back to pay part of the price for her PS3 Slim...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

To answer your question... I will ask you another.
"Have you ever played an MMORPG? like Runescape, Shaiya online, CABAL Online, Sword of the New World: Granado Espada, etc etc?" If your answer is 'yes', then there's your game. Dragon Age: Origins. Now.. Usually I'm okay with MMORPGs... Just NOT when it's on a console... I mean.... damn.. How lazy can you get? What? You too lazy to even mash buttons and combo an attack into an 8 hit combo at the least? Pffft. Get the hell outta here.

Yeah. I'm not for RPGs on the console... Honestly.. They bore the hell outta me. That's why Dragon Age: Origins is now sitting on my dresser, under a stack of books.. So yeah..

Here's a couple of vids on it.. I'm sure it'll explain stuff better than I could..

Game-play ...Snoooooooooore!

IGN Review

Heh.. Thinking about that game just put me in rage-mode. Forgive my ranting if any for the rest of the day...Thank you...

*Deep breath after a good 30 mins* Now, I guess I'm speaking for a somewhat bias point of view, since my favorite console game is Fighting&Action/Adventure.. but I do play quite a few MMORPGs in my spare time (I usually quit all together once I hit level 40 something for some reason..). I just wasn't pleased at all with this game..
Now if you're into this sort of stuff then go for it (PC is your best bet), otherwise, listen to me... Just leave it alone..

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

OMFG the commercial was misleading I mean it was awesome but the first 2 seconds of that video & I saw MMO alert & exited that **** in record timing...well that's one game I will not be looking forward to getting in the future...

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah. I was all expecting something good, but no. It was an MMO... I cried on the inside. =[

And aside from that. I just loooove how they send you off into the world, into a giant as hell map, with the objective "find [Insert location/person]" and there's no help. *sarcasm*I mean... I don't expect the game to hold my hand or anything.. but it'd be nice to know where I'm supposed to go instead of just wasting a good 30 - 45min looking for whatever, accepting side quests in hopes that it'll link to your overall objective in one way or another.. Listening to a BUNCH of ramblings about history, agriculture, architecture, and so on from random characters in the game which won't really help you in any way in getting to your overall objective (Its just for the sake of archiving...like a pokedex... but annoying x10.)

I do appreciate, however, how much time and effort was obviously put into creating the game, to the point where whatever you do/say in the game changes the story.. and how at random points in the game, your party members take a swing at each other (figuratively) and annoy the hell out of each other.. Yeah. It's pretty funny actually, I'll admit.

But god damn... It just doesn't make up for the fact that the overall game-play is excruciatingly mediocre (in my opinion). I actually started to doze off while playing it.. The last time I played the game, I was in Redcliffe helping the villagers prepare to fight off the zombies that come from the king's cursed castle at night and carry people off. I pretty much stopped right there went to sleep, never played the game again.. I have better games to play anyway, like BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter 4, and Dante's Inferno (Which I need to stop being side-tracked by my fighting games and finish, because it IS a pretty good game, in my opinion.) but that's besides the point.

This is what I was expecting from this game (Due to it's EPIC commercials): Awesomeness

Now, granted, yeah. It's a different game, but damn.. I'm sure it would've sold a lot more if it was more like that.

*Sees how much I typed* Hmm.. I should be a critic. >_>

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Only one person has mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360 and PS3?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Gallade Roxas wrote:

Was that really a bad game? I've been thinking about getting it for the ps3. Sonic Unleashed was pretty bad though.. SA2B was so much better... Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 actually seemed like it would be something worth playing. Kinda like SA2B. No?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Houndoom Guy wrote:
Gallade Roxas wrote:

Was that really a bad game? I've been thinking about getting it for the ps3. Sonic Unleashed was pretty bad though.. SA2B was so much better... Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 actually seemed like it would be something worth playing. Kinda like SA2B. No?

Well, if you thought Unleashed was bad, then I definitely don't think you should try '06.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Unleashed's story wasn't good at all.. and the whole Werehog thing wasn't fun either....

But please, ellaborate.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next