It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Fourth Great War of the Shinobi Realm (Is Returning) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It is twenty years after Akasutki was disbanded with promises of returning, and the five great shinobi nations are at war with each other again. The Hidden Sand Village along with The Hidden Leaf Village have formed an alliance in this great war, but it is on the rocks. The Hokage of the Hidden Leaf being the only Jinchuuriki left, who is none other than Naruto Uzamaki is distrusted by many because of that. Now huge damages have been occurring across the world, on the levels that only a Tailed Beast could make! With this the other three shinobi nations have screamed for the head of the Hokage, to uncover the plot behind this the Hokage has sent a squad of Leaf Village shinobi to find out who is behind it all.

Additional Rules
No making yourself anyone that already exists in the manga/anime. (Ex. Hinata,Neji,Kakashi,Shikamaru, and so on)
Make the posts linear with the story which means don't change the story while we are in an arc (I do have a basic story in mind, but there will be some room for fillers for you guys to add your own thing to it)
No GodModding
No giving yourself some absurd Kekkei Genkai (Ex. lets you disrupt the particles in someone's body)
No giving yourself either the Rinnengan or the Sharingan (but you may make your own unique one as long as it so absurdly powerful)
Don't think your are invincible because you aren't, also you will not have infinite chakra for Jutsus
Don't make yourself related to someone that it is impossible to be related too (Ex Naruto's brother, he is an only child and both of his parents died before and after his birth)
With your ninja you can do one and ONLY ONE of the following things.
1)Specialize in the Physical Arts known as Taijutsu
2)Specialize in the Illusion Arts known as Genjutsu
3)Specialize in the Ninja Arts known as Ninjutsu, with this you can say what your chakra element is.
4)Specialize in Medical Ninjutsu
5)Have your Ninja be a Jack-Of-All-Trades (does everything equally good, but isn't superb in anything).
I will allow curses but don't go off the deep end and have every other word be a curse word.
Break a rule three times and you are out permanently.

Application
Name:
History:
Area of specialization:
Kekkei Genkai (if desired):

I will accept three other people to complete the four man squad. Feel free to make yourself any sensible age for a shinobi and any rank you want to be (I don't care if you are thirteen and a Jounin, but please no ten year old Jounins)

PM me your profiles if you are interested in it.[/list]

Last edited by shinashu taji on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i'll join.
Name:aldenery
Appearance:blond smoth hair 5'9.
History:best student the academy had in 20 years
Area of specialization:jack of all trades
Kekkei Genkai (if desired):Byakugar-Makes the user 5 times stronger and faster.

Wed May 26, 2010 7:59 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Name: Mektar (LOL)
Appearance: Anbu cloak with mask embroidered with a skull design
History: A member of the Anbu Black Ops, he was promoted to Jonin level due to his impressive steath expertise
Area of specialization: Taijutsu
Kekkei Genkai (if desired): Secretes a neurotoxin in place of sweat, called Snakeskin

EDIT: Shouldn't we be giveing you more information than this? Like personalities or something?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Name:Jalapeno
Appearance:Hooded man with a bag full of explosive chillies.
History: A man who wandered into the hidden village of sand.
Area of specialization:Taijutsu
Kekkei Genkai:Creates fire waves from the ground+chilli powder.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Akira
Apperance: Grey hair, blue eyes wearing red jacket, when using Bloodline jutsu his eyescolour become green
History: born at Light village (a small village) then moving to Leaf Village
Specialities: Ninjutsu Fire and Wind
Kekkai genkai: Midorigan, the users eyes become green, effect: Chloro Waves, collect leaves nearby to attcak enemy with wind power
Pyro Blast: focusing fire and wind powers, then spout them to enemies

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

With interest popping up. I am un-scrapping the project. Give me some time to rewrite the story. The applicants that I want will be notified when this happens.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm gonna have to drop out. I don't want to be in two RPs at a time.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]