It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 EV Changing Berries AND Werewolf 101: Secret Page 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It seems as though They changed how much EVs are removed with each berry instead of -10 EVs per berry it seem that it is now, -10 Stat Points or -40 EVs

I not 100% asure of this however, but when I had Maxed out my togekisse's EVs 21 Vitamins( 10 HP(100 EVs), 10 SA(100 EVs) 1 DF(10 EVs)) battled 1 gravler (2 DF EVs)

Then Got pokerus Battled 16 wooper while holding Power Wieght(160 HP EVs-more than nessary), then Battled 15 Psyduck while holding power Lens (150 SA EVs- again more than nessary)

to get the stats I wanted I needed 252 HP, 244 SA and 12 DF, at the current point I have 12 DF, 255 HP, and 243 SA

so I give it a pomeg berry (not looking at the stats so I don't know for sure if the stats dropped 10) which should be - 10 HP EVs, Right?

then I battle 1 Psyduck while holding power wieght Should be I have 12 DF, 253 HP, and 245 SA,

now I go to the lady in black thorn Thats gives you the effort ribbion for getting max EVs And she say Togekiss needs to work harder

so I use the Psypoke stat calculator to see if its stats are right, all its stats are dea on except HP which is 7 points lower than it should be

My only guess is that the pomeg took off 10 stat pts rather then 10 EVs.

Last edited by /vXv\ on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The berries only drop EV's by 10 if you have 100 or less in that stat. If you have more than 100 EVs in a stat and use a berry, the stat will reset to 100 EVs, regardless of whether you have 110, 255, or anything in between (I don't knowwhat it does if you have between 101 and 109 though - if it drops to 100 or 91-99).

You should currently have 108 EVs in HP, if I'm reading your explaination correctly. Since you aren't sure though, I would reset your process - either reset the game if you haven't saved since starting to train, or use enough berries in the necessary stats to reset them entirely. Remember, you'll only need 11 for HP and SA, since the first one drops them down to 100.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is not related to the previous post.

SALAMENCE!
{salamence} now safe from all revealed Itself, in its werewolf form. Image {spiritomb} Terrified, hid himself inside of his stone. Image grabbed {spiritomb}, smashed a hole in the Wall and took off out the window. High in the Air Image hurled the stone to earth, on impact it shattered, {spiritomb} was no more. The Entire Class is Now Dead. Image then began spewing forth Terrible Purple flames over the entire Campus, everything was ablaze. It flew away destroying everything in its path.

The werewolf outsmarted almost all of you, Mr. dude Was the smartest in the last round so He was the first to go this round, the rest of you were fixated on Jaypokes, so It killed rex since he wanted to leave, You were still off base the next round so I took out jester and Steel eel who hadn't voted in two rounds. giving you another chance to get it right. But you didn't.

Clues
1. First post of the Game Chapter 1 Drattak University = Salamence University (French), symbol of the college and as such {salamence} is the Guardian mentioned in {kingdra}s message
2. Chapter 5 Image transformed into {salamence} because It was stronger than the average pokemon
3. Chapter 6 the wittness had seen a flying pokemon, which is why they thought it was a fly attack
4. Chapter 7 {kingdra} was the one killed instead of {mr. mime}, because in Pokémon {kingdra} is more of a threat to {salamence}
5. Chapter 7 again {kingdra}s note said the Black on is now White, was refering to {spiritomb} who was a Dark/Ghost type, was innoncent. (Just to make sure you didn't think it was him)
Note that it says Black to White NOT the other way around Amber Mine

Good game Hope you learned something
DON'T POST HERE!
Click here to return to Werewolf!

Last edited by /vXv\ on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

close enough...mabey?

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What in the world is this? I do not even know.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

shinashu taji wrote:
What in the world is this? I do not even know.

Apparently it is a game of some sort from the Safari Zone forum but i have nfc why it's in the battle tower :/

Platinum:0131 6405 3972
HG:3653-2811-9825
Up for a battle anytime! Just send me a PM.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It was originally about EV changing berrys, plus it still has that entire post, and reply
For my werewolf game I wanted to link it to another psypoke page so I wouldn't spoil the suprise ending, this was the one I picked, because it was back far enough that most people wouldn't notice it, (Edited the Final post to Become Werewolf 101) UNLESS someone posts on it (Amber Mine :( ) and brings it to the top of the list.
Sorry about the confusion

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

shinashu taji wrote:
What is this? I don't even.

Fixed.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yeah, don't do that again.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]