It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Jirachi Event - Australia 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Here are the details, I read about this in the Toys R Us catalogue about 20 minutes ago.

Toys R Us stores in Australia will soon be distributing special Jirachi’s to Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver games via Mystery Gift. This Jirachi (which was distributed three months ago in the US at Gamestop stores) will also unlock a new “Night Sky’s Edge” PokeWalker Course in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Jirachi is at Level 5, holding a Liechi Berry and is obviously inside a Cherish Ball. The Jirachi knows the attacks Wish, Confusion, Rest and the special move Draco Meteor.

The event begins June 3rd 2010 and will end on June 13th so make sure you head down to your local Toys R Us store during that period.

Update/Edit: I read in the Big W catalogue last night that they are also distributing Jirachi in the same way, so if Big W is closer to you than Toys R Us, you're in luck! (Both are just as close for me, but I know in my state of Australia there are only 3 Toys R Us stores and over 10 Big W stores, so it's a plus for some people). Head over to bigw.com.au/entertainment for the link for the details if you're not sure how to obtain Jirachi, I'm sure they'll have instructions instore, but to be on the safe side it wouldn't hurt to check up first.

I'm looking forward to getting myself 3 Jirachi's, and my fiancee will probably get 2, seeing as between us we have all 5 compatible games :)

Wed May 26, 2010 6:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm aware that I'm double posting right now and that I shouldn't be, but seeing as no one else has posted in this topic it makes it hard to not double post and awkward to leave my edited first post just there with no indication that the topic has been updated.

Point of this message is to bump it up a little so others are aware I edited my initial post as I found out some more information. This Thursday marks the start of the event, so make sure you're ready if you want a Jirachi.

Mon May 31, 2010 9:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

again it shows how little europe get

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes! I already have a Jirachi, but it wouldn't hurt having another four of them for each of my Gen IV games!

http://www.toysrus.com.au/pokemon-jirachi/

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hohoho it seems like I'll be giving away Jirachis where I work (yahh I work at the big dub on weekends, entertainment department too), too bad I don't have any of those games myself though :| hmmmmmmmm maybe I should get Heartgold? or platinum? WHICH ONE IS BETTER? Then I can trade Pokemon and start on my childhood dream - a mono team :) (yeah i am teh lame)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
DragonPhoenix wrote:
:| hmmmmmmmm maybe I should get Heartgold? or platinum? WHICH ONE IS BETTER? Then I can trade Pokemon and start on my childhood dream - a mono team :) (yeah i am teh lame)

Meh, neither of them, pick your poison...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]