It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Legendary Beasts 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hello i'm looking for those slightly different coulored [i am europeon by the way] legandary dogs any idea how to get them besides going to japan

Wed May 12, 2010 11:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

These shiny legendary events haven't even taken place in Japan yet. Just wait for them to come around to other places in the world.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Thu May 13, 2010 1:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yeah i really want them too, it'll probably be a while before they are release in NA and Europe though. I hope they decide to release them over Wifi i hope will be available for all 5 4th Gen games, i really would not like to have to trade for them, becuase of what people will probably want for them, i dont have a lot of event pokes right now or shinies. Im wondering how it would even work so people could get all 3.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Thu May 13, 2010 7:24 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Yeah, the main site has all the Events that are coming soon or are in progress on the right side of pretty much all there pages...

& if this Event was going on, I would have made a thread of discussion for it here as it is an Event that I look forward to...even if I can't obtain any of them because it's only in Japan...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

And I'm really hoping it will be a wifi event, since I can't go anywhere to get events. Also you have to transfer one of them over to Gen V to get Zoruark.

Mon May 17, 2010 9:29 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

15th century wrote:
And I'm really hoping it will be a wifi event, since I can't go anywhere to get events. Also you have to transfer one of them over to Gen V to get Zoruark.

Everyone who has even seen the Isshu Section of this forum knows this already, lol...& me too as I don't like going to a store just to get what might as well be called some content for a game when the PS3 & Xbox has all there added content for a game downloadable via their online services (Playstation Network Store & Xbox Live Market respectively)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

personally, i really hope they don't do it that way, as not all ds's are compatible with our respective routers. but if it is in-store, and you have one near you (like most people in the US) it's not that hard to go to the store for five minutes. just saying, if it's important, might as well have to work a little bit for it.... (gah, can't figure out how to make that sound nicer; not trying to tread on peoples' feelings, plez keep that in mind)

Tue May 18, 2010 3:55 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
personally, i really hope they don't do it that way, as not all ds's are compatible with our respective routers. but if it is in-store, and you have one near you (like most people in the US) it's not that hard to go to the store for five minutes. just saying, if it's important, might as well have to work a little bit for it.... (gah, can't figure out how to make that sound nicer; not trying to tread on peoples' feelings, plez keep that in mind)

Calm down, no one is offended here, but now that you have spoken, I would like something like what they did with the Shiny Pichu doing it both ways 1 at a time, I don't care which one is 1st & again, only Nintendo is forcing people to go out to download content like this, not Sony or Microsoft as their game systems allow you to use the internet from your home to download added content for games & even pay for new ones that you would be able to get in stores, just saying...

Tue May 18, 2010 11:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

good point about nintendo. and the spiky-eared pichu. i really would like it better if they did it like that every time, but i guess it kinda takes the rarity out of the event pokemon... i wonder if they also do stuff like that on the dsi?? like, go on the ds store thing (i don't have one, but i kno you can buy stuff kinda like wii shop channel) to buy certain items, like maybe a reapercloth or something not special, but still rare. maybe they could incorporate that. and the celebi event is out too!!! but it's in japan!!! gah!! will the madness never end!?!?!?!?!? lol but seriously, they should stop taunting us here in america... it's like they waited till we got the game to start stuff over there.

Wed May 19, 2010 5:06 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

They are still rare since you have to work outside the game to get them & also, I already know that they did the Celebi Event in Japan as it pretty much already happened over in Japan...& they did plenty of pokemon events in Japan before we even got the game released over here like the Enigma Crystal, Jirachi, Mew, Pichu, all the pokewalker courses that we have over here that are events courses & more...

Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

hmmm, didn't know that. and i know that they are still rare. or at least more so. but if they did it like that.... well, i don't know how exactly to put it into words, but it just seems illogical somehow. can't wait for the enigma crystal one to come out in america. totally want that one. well, and a celebi. and shiny raikou. etc. but, hey, don't we all?? lol

Thu May 20, 2010 5:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They really need to do this event and the Celebi event. then the Enigma Crystal, No more Pokewalker Events, they can wait until later. I want actual Pokemon. If they dont do it, how will we all get Zoroark from Black/White? or the Time Travel Giovanni event? Plus i really want my very own legit celebi, without trading.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

What about people in Canada i think they should have a store and WiFi event that would be more fair.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

mrthedegroot wrote:
What about people in Canada i think they should have a store and WiFi event that would be more fair.

This is exactly why I said what I said in a earlier post, cause I think it's a bum wrap that the US is the only real target for pokemon events these days in the western world anyway...though I also think it's a bum wrap how Japan hordes Mew & actually as of this date Celebi to themselves like they do I mean come on, give us a shot at them 4th Gen already will ya...

It just is the best way to handle the events & drop the raise of nay sayers(phrase spelling?), no one is complaining about not getting a Shiny Event Pichu in their home location(at least not anyone in NA, Japan, Europe, Australia anyway, woah)...

Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

maybe they limit which countries get which events to encourage more use of the gts... either way, it's b.s. admittedly, some events are rather lame/pointless (who cares about that stupid pichu?? yeah, it looks different, but i just really don't see the point in it...) i'll take an enigma crystal, please!!! no, really, give it to me. lol

Wed May 26, 2010 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Too bad you cant put them on the GTS they are going to have Classic Ribbons, just in case Im trying to " stockpile" shinies and Events to get those shiny dogs and Celebi, i hope it wont come to that though I really really dont want to trade for them. If they dont release them in America alot of pokemon fans will be pretty angry, especially me. Do Canadians really not get any events? that sucks. They need to do Wi-Fi alot more. Maybe we'll know soon. They start the Japan event on the 18th of June, right, so maybe Nintendo will us news of an american event around then. Maybe it will be the next Wi-Fi event.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

It better be weither it is after, before or at the same time as the Celebi event, it better happen cause we kind of need it, especially for the 5th Gen games as mentioned before...

Wed May 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, this is getting kind of ridiculous... i also want a mew!!! but they would have to do that as a giveaway, so....

Thu May 27, 2010 1:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Shiny-schminy! I just finally caught ENTEI last night! I'd had it's HP down to 1 and had it asleep for weeks now. Last night I ran across him on Route 42 - tossed a Quick Ball and had him! Woot!

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

BarnOwl wrote:
Shiny-schminy! I just finally caught ENTEI last night! I'd had it's HP down to 1 and had it asleep for weeks now. Last night I ran across him on Route 42 - tossed a Quick Ball and had him! Woot!

That is incredibly lucky as I have tried this alot with no luck...also, this is actually a thread referring to the Shiny Entei, Raikou & Suicune that are going to be released via Event in Japan some time in June...they have unique moves they can't get otherwise & they also have a role in the 5th Gen games according to some sources...this is even though it wasn't made obvious in anyway via the thread title so not a big deal at all...

I just have to train my Parasect to go with my Umbreon & I'm ready to go at Entei & Raikou ingame, it will be the ultimate hunter team, for them anyway...

Sun May 30, 2010 3:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

actually europe does not get the events for the same length of time as the U.S and sometimes we can find stuff we are not supposed to like i found a shaymin event that was not suppossed to happen and my friend got the heartgold soulsilve {latios} and {latias} event

Mon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

MUNCHLAX :) wrote:
actually europe does not get the events for the same length of time as the U.S and sometimes we can find stuff we are not supposed to like i found a shaymin event that was not suppossed to happen and my friend got the heartgold soulsilve {latios} and {latias} event

This is awesome & sucks at the same time...I mean you accidently are able to download what are most likely Japan's or Korea's Pokemon events when they happen there but sadly also do not get a fair trail of chance at being able to get your own Events before they become yesterday's news, also, I want that Enigma Crystal very bad...*sign*...

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yes, me too, as i badly want a shiny latias.... it'd be gold, for chrissakes!!! think about how cool that would be!!! >drool< lol but srsly, they need to get their rears in gear; i don't think we've had any events in america yet save for the pokewalker ones, which according to what i've read were rather useless.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
yes, me too, as i badly want a shiny latias.... it'd be gold, for chrissakes!!! think about how cool that would be!!! >drool< lol but srsly, they need to get their rears in gear; i don't think we've had any events in america yet save for the pokewalker ones, which according to what i've read were rather useless.

Yeah, the Yellow Forest only has Pikachu with unique moves, the best which is the Surf/Fly compatible one but it's painfully rare so waste of energy there & the Winner's Path only has Munchlax with Explosion & Magikarp with Bounce as the ones I find worth getting the route from & the better of the 2 is also very rare though not as rare as Surf/Fly Pikachu...

& based on what I read from certain sites, none of the other Event Routes that's left have anything worth making it an Event for, these are truly dark days for pokemon trainers almost everywhere imo...

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:

Yeah, the Yellow Forest only has Pikachu with unique moves, the best which is the Surf/Fly compatible one but it's painfully rare so waste of energy there & the Winner's Path only has Munchlax with Explosion & Magikarp with Bounce as the ones I find worth getting the route from & the better of the 2 is also very rare though not as rare as Surf/Fly Pikachu...

& based on what I read from certain sites, none of the other Event Routes that's left have anything worth making it an Event for, these are truly dark days for pokemon trainers almost everywhere imo...
Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:

ive found people are willing to give you pretty good stuff for those Surf/Fly Pikachus though. I gave someone my first flychu and got a shiny piplup, not a bad deal at all. I walk Yellow forest everyday. But i want the shiny dogs and the Lati event, because id love a shiny one of both. I really want celebi too, i hope they give us news of an US event soon.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next