It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Dragon type eveelution 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

WYVERNEON (its pronounced way-vern-eon)

it took me about 3 weeks to draw it and i still need to draw other point of views on it and i'll put more pictures up when i finish them. im still undecided on the color but im thinking about a navy with violet and blue.

Species: Four legged dragon
Type: Dragon
Ability: Intimidate
Height: 3ft 5in
Weight: 59.8 lbs

Base Stats:
Hp - 65
At - 117
Df - 70
SpAt - 113
Spdf - 70
Spe - 90
Total - 525

Moves
-Dragon claw/outrage
-Earthquake
-Fireblast
-Aqua tail

I choose this name because wyvern means a dragon with wings that only has hind-legs and then i just added "eon" at the end like all the eveelutions.
Wyverneon usually live in small packs. It scares off enemies by standing on its back legs and spreading out its front legs to the side. It can also fly/glide for a short distance if it runs fast enough.

p.s. the fin lookin things on its front legs are small wings.

Last edited by Dracomence on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Its great! The dragon "tattoo" is unnecessary, because I can tell its a dragon type without it. I don't know if the colors you chose will be good, so I'll wait till you color it. Other than that, this is a pretty cool Eveelution. I've seen a few here and there, but they were all really weird...

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Very well done, but I agree the tat on the back leg is uneeded. It kinda looks like a water type because the fin looking things one the front legs and along the back, but who am I to judge. Otherwise GOOD JOB!!!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks guys oh and the fin looking thing on its front legs are small wings. since its going to be a pure dragon i don't think its going to be able to learn the HM-fly so I just gave it small wings. But it can glide if it runs fast enough and jumps off high places. So those fin looking things on its front legs are small wings.

Yeah i kinda over did-it with the dragon tat on its hind legs. i got a little too excited with the whole dragon idea lol

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Not bad. I agree with the fact that the tatoo is unnecessary. Also, don't you think Drakeon would be better for the name? Since Drake is a well known name for Dragons. Also Wyvern is pronounced [Wi-vern] not [Way-vern] unless you meant to pronounce it that way. Don't take offence by the way... I'm very nitpicky. As well, the wing fin type things remind me of Vaporeon's face. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, just saying. And a more Dragonite-like underbelly might be better. Just lettin' you know.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hmm. I think it's great, and the tattoo looks cool too, although its a bit much for a pokemon :/ anyways, i think the name fits better then drakeon, and however it is pronounced, it still sounds cool. I like the flaring mane kinda thing it has. fits well with the wings. The only thing that i'd suggest is drawing the legs on the other side of wyverneon, cuz it would look more natural, and it looks kinda mechanic with the other two legs hidden perfectly by the two legs on the side we see.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Savage Hunter wrote:
Also Wyvern is pronounced [Wi-vern] not [Way-vern] unless you meant to pronounce it that way.

i looked up wyvern and wivern on dictionary.com and both are pronounced wahy-vern
oh and at first i was undecided on the name and i did had drakeon in mind as well as drageon, so i went to dictionary.com for some synonyms of dragon and reptile, serpent, and wyvern showed up. so i was undecided on drakeon, reptileon, serpeon, and wyverneon. in the end i thought wyverneon had a better ring to it

Savage Hunter wrote:
a more Dragonite-like underbelly might be better

when i was drawing it at first i did draw it with a dragonite kind of under-belly and i didn't like how it looked so i changed it to the way it looks now and i think it gives it a better look in my opinion
but thanks for the suggestions

@ ryder
thanks and yeah i still need to draw to legs on the other side so it can look more realistic

p.s. im almost finish with another view point of wyverneon i just need to draw the hind leg. i'll post it up soon :)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Dracomence wrote:
Savage Hunter wrote:
Also Wyvern is pronounced [Wi-vern] not [Way-vern] unless you meant to pronounce it that way.

i looked up wyvern and wivern on dictionary.com and both are pronounced wahy-vern
oh and at first i was undecided on the name and i did had drakeon in mind as well as drageon, so i went to dictionary.com for some synonyms of dragon and reptile, serpent, and wyvern showed up. so i was undecided on drakeon, reptileon, serpeon, and wyverneon. in the end i thought wyverneon had a better ring to it

Savage Hunter wrote:
a more Dragonite-like underbelly might be better

when i was drawing it at first i did draw it with a dragonite kind of under-belly and i didn't like how it looked so i changed it to the way it looks now and i think it gives it a better look in my opinion
but thanks for the suggestions

@ ryder
thanks and yeah i still need to draw to legs on the other side so it can look more realistic

p.s. im almost finish with another view point of wyverneon i just need to draw the hind leg. i'll post it up soon :)

Huh. Alright. I stand corrected. Its pronounced Way-vern. I just looked it up as well. Thats... kind of lame... Hmm, I don't think wayvern sounds as cool as wivern though. Maybe it just takes getting used to.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yeah im pretty sure everybody would have pronounced it wiverneon but oh well
i used to think that {giratina} was pronounced jira-tina until my good friend ryu told me it was pronounced giratina but i still call it jiratina because im used to calling it that way XD

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That is awesome! Me and my friends have been thinking a Dragon-type Eeveelution would be cool for a while now

Platinum:0131 6405 3972
HG:3653-2811-9825
Up for a battle anytime! Just send me a PM.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]