It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Yellow Forest available on WiFi April 1st 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryder wrote:
I actually meant will the GTS consider them legit, or hacked, because pikachu normally cant learn fly or surf. :S

I don't see GTS seeing them as hacked...I mean they are freely distributed & aren't Event Pokemon per say but instead just come from an Event PokeWalker Course...so I'm going with NO since again Surf & Fly are moves available in DPPt so they should even be able to be considered legit as far as DPPt's concern...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okie. thanks guys. i suppose we wont find out for sure though, til someone tries to GTS them. XD

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This will be tough.

On the link in first post it said you'll need a minimum 7500 steps (if you're strolling with a pokemon that's super effective against pikachu) and it's very rare.

Look like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on this thing.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Regi`mon! wrote:
This will be tough.

On the link in first post it said you'll need a minimum 7500 steps (if you're strolling with a pokemon that's super effective against pikachu) and it's very rare.

two ways to do this easily:

1: walk for hours

2: have a little bother/sister run around the house for you

I normally do number two or just take it with you to a gym and do the treadmill.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

third option. if you have a dog, or a cat but dogs are more active, attach the pokewalker to the dog collar.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
third option. if you have a dog, or a cat but dogs are more active, attach the pokewalker to the dog collar.

Yeah, come to think of it...I should go downstairs & let my dog out of it's cage & attach it to him before he starts sprinting for joy through the 1st floor of my house...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sadly i have no dog or cat at the moment, but i let my friend's dog be the pokewalker's buddy every weekend. XD

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Regi`mon! wrote:
This will be tough.

I don't know guys, from what I can tell on the pokewalker, and I'm not 100% on this but this is what I've experienced, once you've completed the number of steps a certain poke requires the 'rare' or 'very rare' status it takes to catch something seems to drop off. At least, in the earlier routes. Does it change the harder a route gets?

Also, I seem to be able to easily clock up 5000 steps in one day, just going for a trip to the shops, or walking around the house. Plus, certain types of poke on certain routes reduce the required steps by 25%, is my understanding... Can anyone confirm any of my wild hypotheses? :)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Oh yeah...hey! the Yellow Forest Event has started!...& all you have to do is download it from Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection via Mystery Gift & then load up your file/save & go get it like you would Wonder Card/Event Pokemon...& it will say you have obtained A Route Map which is the Pokewalker Course...duh & that's it...

Oh & ENJOY...I got it on the 1st but couldn't tell anyone due to the site celebrating that pointess grade school prank/joke of a holiday known as April Fools Day...oh & did anyone visit the site at all on the 1st?...I did & I enjoyed & quickly figured out the prank/joke...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Oh yeah...hey! the Yellow Forest Event has started!...& all you have to do is download it from Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection via Mystery Gift & then load up your file/save & go get it like you would Wonder Card/Event Pokemon...& it will say you have obtained A Route Map which is the Pokewalker Course...duh & that's it...

Oh & ENJOY...I got it on the 1st but couldn't tell anyone due to the site celebrating that pointess grade school prank/joke of a holiday known as April Fools Day...oh & did anyone visit the site at all on the 1st?...I did & I enjoyed & quickly figured out the prank/joke...

i got it only been able to catch then with fake out now on 130 trys walked over 20k steps dang it

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:25 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Lord_vegeta wrote:
i got it only been able to catch then with fake out now on 130 trys walked over 20k steps dang it

Well to put that in perspective the Course Specs is as stated via this link >>> lolstop

Enjoy knowing you only get 1 of the better Pikachu a visit to the course based on what other Pikachu you get via that visit...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Lord_vegeta wrote:

Well to put that in perspective the Course Specs is as stated via this link >>> HELL.net

Enjoy knowing you only get 1 of the better Pikachu a visit to the course based on what other Pikachu you get via that visit...

7 level 12 with fake out

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:40 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Hey...I gave you the link so you could see for yourself...I wasn't looking for info to complete some analysis for you...it's too complicated to state in a single post...trust me...it will explain it better then I can...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Hey...I gave you the link so you could see for yourself...I wasn't looking for info to complete some analysis for you...it's too complicated to state in a single post...trust me...it will explain it better then I can...

link does not even work goes to a yellow pages site man
freaking a

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:47 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Alright well...go to S.E.R.I.B.I.I.NET & then look at the Pokewalkers Courses via the HGSS section & you will see what I mean...

Oh & the periods are there so you don't get lolstop, so...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hellz yeah! It's about damn time, a week straight no surfing or no flying Pikachus. I was about to give up, too bad it's only a surfing Pikachu. Also some strange **** has been happening on the Pokewalker in Yellow Forest when I walk without a Pokemon, occasionally a Pikachu will join my team. Anyone else had this expirence?

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

PkmnMaster01 wrote:
Hellz yeah! It's about damn time, a week straight no surfing or no flying Pikachus. I was about to give up, too bad it's only a surfing Pikachu. Also some strange **** has been happening on the Pokewalker in Yellow Forest when I walk without a Pokemon, occasionally a Pikachu will join my team. Anyone else had this expirence?

Yeah...that's what happens at some point in any course you walk without a pokemon in...it joins you in place of the pokemon you taken out of the pokewalker before hand...

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok quick question, I got the cource for both games, I want to restart my HeartGold game, will I lose these events, is there a way I can not lose them, I really dont want to but I want to soft reset on that game for a shiny Totodile. I need to know if I will lose the yellow forest

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

AlphaArceus wrote:
Ok quick question, I got the cource for both games, I want to restart my HeartGold game, will I lose these events, is there a way I can not lose them, I really dont want to but I want to soft reset on that game for a shiny Totodile. I need to know if I will lose the yellow forest

If you are soft resetting & have already downloaded it via Mystery Gift then your fine but if you are planning to delete your game file then start over then then I don't know cause no one has answered this question when I asked it so...

Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
AlphaArceus wrote:

If you are soft resetting & have already downloaded it via Mystery Gift then your fine but if you are planning to delete your game file then start over then then I don't know cause no one has answered this question when I asked it so...

yes i tried on a extra soul silver
you lose everything if you delete data
cus the card was saved with that games data delete it and you lose everything
let me add having three pokewalkers
help build up watts for games hard core
my heart gold is almost done for fields
my soul silver it up to 50000 watts
my other soul silver while it has nothing
its my testing game for stuff how i know you will lose everything
have two soul silver cus of what happened brought up in another thread started here

Mon May 10, 2010 9:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Oh okay...well I gues I'm stuck until I get HeartGold...stupid GameFreak couldn't at least allow a person to keep the Event Route Maps at least, just sad really...

Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Oh okay...well I gues I'm stuck until I get HeartGold...stupid GameFreak couldn't at least allow a person to keep the Event Route Maps at least, just sad really...

i am testing right now to see if i can send the map card from one soul silver to the other as a gift
nope wouldnt let me do it

Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Lord_vegeta wrote:
i am testing right now to see if i can send the map card from one soul silver to the other as a gift
nope wouldnt let me do it

...I knew this already as I check every Wonder Card I get for this ability...sucks...

Mon May 10, 2010 11:09 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ugh, I was expecting some sort of neat graphic like the balloon or surfboard for the flying/surfing pikachu. No dice. =(

Tue May 11, 2010 6:31 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Skandranonsg wrote:
Ugh, I was expecting some sort of neat graphic like the balloon or surfboard for the flying/surfing pikachu. No dice. =(

haha, yeah, Yellow Forest artwork only buddy...would have been nice though & also I'm shock there is so much better activity in this thread AFTER the Event has already ended, that's refreshing...

Tue May 11, 2010 12:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next