It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Current progress 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Before the VGWC last year I spend 2 weeks on GTS asking only for latios and latias I got more than 40 of them before I got ones with the nature I wanted.

As far as shinys go I hate that when shiny shellder evolves its loses its neon orange color for a plain blue.
same sort of deal for remoraid, whismur, carvanha, baltoy,

kinda takes the point out of it being special-colored if you can barely tell. i just wish that there was a way that we could find them easier without having to massive breeding or anything, as hgss doesn't have the pokeradar... :-(
just caught articuno. i don't know why, but that frickin' thing just didn't want to go in. also talked to blue, so now he's back at his gym. raised some of my pokemon a few levels. close to getting a dragonite, which is good. still have my masterball, as well. what did you guys use them on, as i actually want to use it, just on something special, like a shiny legendary or something... ideas??

Thu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

/vXv\ wrote:
Lord_vegeta wrote:
only 78 pokemon away from getting my third star on my card
i love gts i know have three latias and two latois
got then for fossial pokemon on the gts

i dont care if they are hacked they made it to gts and its sweet

i have two boxes field with legends

Before the VGWC last year I spend 2 weeks on GTS asking only for latios and latias I got more than 40 of them before I got ones with the nature I wanted.

As far as shinys go I hate that when shiny shellder evolves its loses its neon orange color for a plain blue.
same sort of deal for remoraid, whismur, carvanha, baltoy,

kool my biggest hual was 5 dialgas in one day
i am a legend hunter

Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

lol wth, why are all these people giving their legends away!?!?!?!? seems kind of dumb for them, great for whoever gets them.
just got my dragonair raised to lvl 55 last nite, which means... i got my {dragonite} !!! finally, i've been raising the thing since goldenrod (bought it at voltorb flip). now i just got to raise my pupitar up, which shouldn't take that much longer...

Fri May 07, 2010 4:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
lol wth, why are all these people giving their legends away!?!?!?!? seems kind of dumb for them, great for whoever gets them.
just got my dragonair raised to lvl 55 last nite, which means... i got my {dragonite} !!! finally, i've been raising the thing since goldenrod (bought it at voltorb flip). now i just got to raise my pupitar up, which shouldn't take that much longer...

dont know but its sweet
my legend collection is going to be freaking huge
got my dragonite fast traded it to soul silver and gave it lucky egg
got up there no time flat

poke dex is know

438 seen 420(ha 420)
kinda almost there

Fri May 07, 2010 4:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

super rod in dragon den = lvl 40 Dragonair, Dratini
15 water objects in swamp safari zone =lvl 45 Dragonair, lvl 37 Dratini

easy ways to get dragonite

Fri May 07, 2010 8:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:

True, but probably not as satisfying as raising it from a low level. plus, then you don't have to spend a bunch of time at the move tutors trying to get the moves you want. but, hey, to each his own! :-)

Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After over 9000 years I finally made it to Clair, but I made a break and I'm not sure when I'll resume playing. I was leveling up my Pokemon before challenging her, because Dragon types are annoying and my team is slightly underlevel.

Geez, it's hard to find a good place for you to train, with wild Pokemon at higher levels. This leveling-up is taking ages. ;_;

Also, I randomly found Raikou twice already, accidentaly burning him in the first encounter. Tips on how to capture the dogs would be highly appreciated!

Money: 118134
Pokédex: 53
Score: 3162

Time: 22:50
Adventure Started: Apr. 06, 2010
League Badges: All Johto, with the exception of Blackthorn Gym's.

Pokemon:

{typhlosion} Pyro
Lv. 40

{ampharos} Cotton
Lv. 40

{togetic} Prii
Lv. 40

{slowbro} Slow
Lv. 41

{pidgeot} Asa
Lv. 41

I only have five Pokemon in my team. I'm saving the sixth spot for a Dratini.

And I mentioned I would get Totodile, but I can't remember why I changed my mind and picked Cyndaquil. And this is also the first time I actually trained that Togepi you get. I'm not sure I want it to evolve to Togekiss, because that thing is just... ugh.

Sat May 08, 2010 5:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well I have done everything for the in-game. I am working on getting a 100 win streak in the Battle Tower it ain't easy but I'm getting there my current win streak is 21.

Galar wrote:
Also, I randomly found Raikou twice already, accidentaly burning him in the first encounter. Tips on how to capture the dogs would be highly appreciated!

The only advice on catching Raikou is to use your Masterball as you don't want to have him die while trying to capture him. Other than that get a bulky Pokemon that can take hits and use Block/Mean Look/Spider Web to prevent the runnage. Or if you are ballsy use Wobbufett and use his Shadow Tag ability.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yes!!! finally got my {tyranitar} !!! so happy. now just gotta train for blue. i've also fought every trainer in the game now except for (you guessed it) red and blue. though, since they're both former champions, they don't count lol.
hmmm, galar, you have an interesting predicament (regarding raikou). i recomend that if you actively hunt for it, make sure to save every time beforehand, so as to avoid having him faint. other than that, follow the tips found on psypokes-hgss walkthrough (it's under optional areas, i think). i've already caught it, just have to get entei and latios then i'm good. but considering i've already damaged both, i'm not gonna use my masterball on either (let's face it, you don't need it). so, what should i use it on?? shiny mewtwo?? no that looks like crap... shiny latias when the soul dew event comes?? liking the possibilities here.
@shinashu taji: good for you. are you doing it for stars, or out of boredom?? or both?? or just cuz??

Sat May 08, 2010 3:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Galar wrote:

Umm...if you don't want to use up your Master Ball on Raikou then you could always use a fast pokemon with Aromatheropy like Roserade
Once you get it to a high enough level, go looking for it & when you find it, use Aromatheropy & then just let it run & catch it later the normal way...

EDIT : Nevermind, it doesn't work on target's, only your pokemon.

As far as progress goes, I'm still training Umbreon to catch the weakened Entei & Raikou, then it's on the Articuno...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 08, 2010 5:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

alrite, got my typhlosion up to lvl 54, ampharos and gyarados to lvl 53, and lugia up to lvl 52. and standing rite in front of blue rite now. hope i can beat him, because i got bored with training lol. just gotta play it smart, and maybe restart a few times. otherwise, gotta go train :-P which will involve massive amounts of hair-pulling.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Update on progress:
Beat Blue (first try!).
Caught the other two legendary birds - now I've got all three.
Caught Mewtwo (yay!).
Ploughed through Mt Silver and got all the items, but did not challenge Red.
Got two Gym Leader phone numbers so far. No rematches yet, though.
Still have to comb both regions for Rock Climb items...

Sat May 08, 2010 11:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

POkedex 440/seen 425, Obtained
67 away from having a full pokedex

Sun May 09, 2010 1:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
Galar wrote:

Umm...if you don't want to use up your Master Ball on Raikou then you could always use a fast pokemon with Aromatheropy like {roserade}
Once you get it to a high enough level, go looking for it & when you find it, use Aromatheropy & then just let it run & catch it later the normal way...

Aromatherapy only works on the Pokemon in your party, not all the Pokemon on the field.

Sun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
shinashu taji wrote:
Aromatherapy only works on the Pokemon in your party, not all the Pokemon on the field.

Ohh...well disregard that then...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun May 09, 2010 2:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

okay, i beat blue on the first try. wasn't incredibly easy, but not incredibly difficult either... you know, wth is with the super-fast gyarados' in the game?! i mean, first E4 lance's lvl 46 or something was still waterfalling my ampharos at lvl 53. and blue's was pretty much the same situation, outpacing my shiny gyarados which was at least 5 levels higher.
on the other hand, went to mt. silver, trained a little, played voltorb flip, etc.,etc... kinda bored right now. not much to do other than go fight the new E4 and catch the other legends.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
okay, i beat blue on the first try. wasn't incredibly easy, but not incredibly difficult either... you know, wth is with the super-fast gyarados' in the game?! i mean, first E4 lance's lvl 46 or something was still waterfalling my ampharos at lvl 53. and blue's was pretty much the same situation, outpacing my shiny gyarados which was at least 5 levels higher.
on the other hand, went to mt. silver, trained a little, played voltorb flip, etc.,etc... kinda bored right now. not much to do other than go fight the new E4 and catch the other legends.

good luck second time lance is a butt
i hate his slamance

have you beat ash

Sun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just creamed Red, with my 80 plus team, I didn't even have to use healing Items,
Now its Time to remove all the HMs and Get a complete moveset for all my pokemon.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
have you beat ash?

do you mean red?? if so, then no. my team's still in the 50's. i have to train them to get them ready for the new E4. then use the E4 to train for red. then use red to train for... no, wait, i'll be done then. hmm, getting closer now...
okay, so, i caught zapdos yesterday, though i may trade it away because i have better ones on other games (no, i don't have access to gts, so please don't beg me for it lol jkjk). the sprite for it sux. majorly. i mean, the frickin' beak is bent. wth.
anyways, i have my awesome team, a few legends, and all 16 badges. now, just traintraintrain and catch mewtwo and moltres. may be a while till i post here again...

Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Currently in Kanto have 11 of 16 Badges Team

{feraligatr} lv.66
{donphan} lv.58
{arcanine} lv.68
{ampharos} lv.51
{dragonite} lv.57
{alakazam} lv.59

Tue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryan
Badges: 16
Pokedex: Seen - 323, Caught - 169
Time: 124:49
Score: 6445
Money: $356,868
~ Umbreon - 58
~ Tyranitar - 58
~ Kingdra - 57
~ Lugia - 58
Total Watts = 15218
Current Watts in PokeWalker = 33
Current Pokemon/Route: Shinx/Treehouse
Watts Until Next Route: 4782
Latest Route: Treehouse

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Tue May 11, 2010 6:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

okay, still training. also got a porygon at celadon and a couple of gym leaders' numbers. wonder if it would be worth it to soft reset for a shiny porygon?? blue and white would look kick butt :-D so just saving up for that now...

Wed May 12, 2010 1:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
okay, still training. also got a porygon at celadon and a couple of gym leaders' numbers. wonder if it would be worth it to soft reset for a shiny porygon?? blue and white would look kick butt :-D so just saving up for that now...

you cant buy coins in this generation correct??

i think i am gonna trade one from platinum and breed it

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Wed May 12, 2010 8:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yes, sorry for the weird wording KingErick. i meant i'm playing voltorb flip and saving the winnings up to get the porygon.
For my current progress, i just rematched against chuck and janine. chuck was a little difficult, as he liked to spam double team then hit me with that one fighting move (i think it's mega punch) that if you hit them first, then it misses. really annoying. janine, on the other hand, i beat just by spamming lugia's extrasensory :-D so easy to beat her. all in all, with lugia defeating about eight of twelve of the pokemon, it raised it... one level. wth. but, i guess it is what it is.

Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

officially own ever pokemon the walker has to offer on every field i own

have maxed out money with mother and what i can carry

now i am training my newly caught pokewalker pokemon stable

the Four Horsea of the Apocalypse
War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death

was surprised that pestilence just made it in length name wise

Thu May 13, 2010 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next