Favorite Nintendo System 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

n64 and original DS

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
DatVu wrote:
So your favorite Nintendo system is one you don't even own?

Yes, why yes it is...why, cause I know it's pretty much a DS Lite with more features...now it's the DS Lite though since I know that the DSi & DSi XL both aren't backwards compatible which is a key feature I request of a new console or handheld...GameCube is in 2nd...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If your opinions on a console are based solely on its features, it's likely you'll find that each successive system is your favorite of any company. A system can be inferior to a previous one if the new features don't influence an innovative or entertaining library of games. If you use your new system, such as the Wii, PS3, or 360, to play last generation games, then how great of a system is it? You have to weigh its new library with additional features against games of the last generation, and how it could possibly influence the next era of gaming.

Video games define a system; a system doesn't define gaming, despite its potential. Developers exploit the potential of a system. Sometimes it's a hit but more often it's a miss. Counting eggs before they hatch is retarded. It's a horrible investment idea, and if it doesn't follow gaming trends, then you might as well forget about it. New features can be completely useless if developers can't create new, interesting gameplay and series from them. Even still, sometimes those ideas run dry: enter Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Well what I meant was that I liked it before because it's my favorite system with more features but because those features didn't appeal enough to me that I ended up just sticking with the DS Lite as I have it & it's my favorite Nintendo System I currently own...& believe me I know just how bad some things turn out...I don't just cling to stuff because of new features...it's more then that, just that features are a big part usually in the deciding process...& as far as Backwards Compatibility is concerned...I need that cause I don't like to never be able to play any of my games again cause I needed to sell my older version of a console for the newer one which I want some games from before they become non existant...backwards compatibility is just something I've come to depend on in a sense...meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2