It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 losing posts 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

why do half of my posts disappear when i check them on overview. i posted 27 cheats and now there are only 14 left! do they delete the useless ones and keep the good ones or what?

please help...

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 am
Report this post
THE POWER IS ON!

Your posts are being deleted because they aren't helpful. Posting dozens of separate topics that tell people one obvious tip that can be found easily on any Pokemon site (including this one) or strategy guide does nothing but clog up the forums with a bunch of pointless topics. We don't need an entire thread in the RBY forum that simply informs us that Articuno can know Sheer Cold and Mind Reader (even though those moves don't even exist in RBY) or another topic dedicated to how to evolve Politoed. This information is all readily available on our Web site. Also, some of your tips weren't even legitimate. Holding Select+A+B when you throw a Pokeball doesn't nothing, and Rayquaza using Fly does not increase its chance of being captured. Sorry.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:03 am
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

A suggestion would be to post one thread in Sevii Islands (because it seems like the majority of the threads Frost and I deleted were from there) dedicated to in-game glitches. Please, do not post 27 separate threads again. We appreciate that you'd like to help people out, but please don't make a nuisance of yourself by clogging up the forums. This is a forum for discussion, not posting "cheats" like GameFAQs or Gamewinners.

Please read the Psypoke forum FAQs and rules to ensure a clean-out of your posts doesn't happen again! :)

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]