It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Generation V screenshots 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Below are new leaked screenshots of generation V. As is showed in the screenshots i found online, the 3D elements will be much more advanced than any previous generations and the overall new look will keep the basics but have mass changes in the quality (positivly). Nothing of the plot is shown in here really, just the significant 3D changes.

Source: First Game Screenshots of ‘Pokemon Black’ and ‘Pokemon White’ in ‘CoroCoro’

Last edited by WirelessBrain on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

NOOOOOOOO! What happened to my good old GSC? *cries*

EDIT: Although the new battle screen looks like a step in the right direction.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cactuar wrote:
Although the new battle screen looks like a step in the right direction.
Yeah, i hate having the back shots of pokemon that are in dpp...it sucks because tbh, it looks nothing like the frontal view.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

interesting. As long as gameplay isn't clunky I think it should go down fine. I really don't know why a 3d overworld is absolutely necessary, but the battle shot looks promising

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

its not neccesary, but i think it will definatly add a great effect to the gameplay out of battle. By the looks of it, you can rotate the 'camera' angle. This will kill me when i go into caves, one slight rotation and i'll be lost haha

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

HOLY ****. I find that really awesome, but really weird at the same time. It looks like it could get confusing.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

maybe the 3d visualisation is gonna tie in with the gta style theme we've all wanted? (actually, its just me that's been wanting that) .. And maybe when you battle there's gonna be an aim component too.... Omg lol hahaha yeah i just remember this is gonna be on a handheld. Still fun speculating though!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah i agree with teh above, the gta 3d style is what i've been hoping for, i think it'll make the game much more entertaining. and quite possibly harder.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
OMG I think they leaked the heroine's sprite in most of those pictures...welp, too late now I saw it...anyway, I am definetely for the 3D enhanced outerworld thanks to DPPt introducing it first...hopefully they don't pull off a HGSS & not redo ALL the pokemon's sprites while being sure to do all the new ones to acceptable standards as well seeing as they haven't done this all the right way in like...ever...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
OMG I think they leaked the heroine's sprite in most of those pictures..

She looks sexy!!!!!!!

the only last "decent" looking sprites were in crystal and rse.

fire red, leaf green, diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, soulsilver were disgusting.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:43 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

KingErick wrote:
She looks sexy!!!!!!!

the only last "decent" looking sprites were in crystal and rse.

fire red, leaf green, diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, soulsilver were disgusting.

While I actually liked the Female trainer sprite for the Kanto remakes...I completely agree with you on all parts of your statement...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Am I the only one that is worried by the battle scene screenshots that despite the pseudo 3d in the overworld, they are still going to have static or 2-3 frame limited animations for the battles?

Please oh please have the pokemon at least do some battle animations ala Stadium (et la)... AND have the ability to turn them off.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've got such a weird feeling about this game when I see these pictures. I haven't got this feeling since before the release of R/S/E...

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryanh181 wrote:
I've got such a weird feeling about this game when I see these pictures. I haven't got this feeling since before the release of R/S/E...

lol...yeah I got a weird feeling too & mine is that they are going to shrew up big time somewhere & I believe it might just be the battle animations, battle etc...don't know why, I just...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Ryanh181 wrote:

lol...yeah I got a weird feeling too & mine is that they are going to shrew up big time somewhere & I believe it might just be the battle animations, battle etc...don't know why, I just...

I think the huge changes to the overworld is what will be the biggest change. Since it was one set angle view from r/b/y to r/s/e and then a slight 3-d effect in generation four, having it fully 3d will add a much larger aspect to the gaming than the battling changes.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Darkrai-follower wrote:
I think the huge changes to the overworld is what will be the biggest change. Since it was one set angle view from r/b/y to r/s/e and then a slight 3-d effect in generation four, having it fully 3d will add a much larger aspect to the gaming than the battling changes.

Agreed...but I believe they won't shrew up here though however for some reason...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:

Agreed...but I believe they won't shrew up here though however for some reason...

hat do you mean 'shrew up'?...sorry

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Darkrai-follower wrote:
hat do you mean 'shrew up'?...sorry

...?...umm, no I meant what I said actually...I only believe that they might shrew up in the battle scene department like them not putting enough into the battle animations, sprites, etc...cause I don't know about you but I don't want no incompletely polished battle animations, sprites, etc. but rather completely polished ones...other then this it looks fine to me...I need to see some of this stuff in motion though as I'm not really getting anything from still images, can't wait til the 15th...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry, misunderstanding...i meant...what do you mean by 'shrew up'...I get what you mean now anyway

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

What I meant by shrew up...I meant mess up, **** up, do wrongly, do wrong, etc...

Oh & I didn't mention this earlier but wow, Hero sprite spoiler!...He looks alright from a general perspective to me but to me personally he looks awesome by means of what I see above...

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i have been playing pokemon since forever i even have pokemon yellow.i cant wait fo black and white i love the 3dit is a nice touch.p.s the female
character looks awsome!!

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Interesting... the battle shot could be cool, although the overworld screenshots might be hard to navigate because you can see ahead but not above. That is, unless you somehow are able to change the camera angle.

Image Image

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You can definitely tell that there will most likely be some kind of camera rotation since the pokemon in the battle shot have shadows.

Which makes me wonder if Nintendo will enhance the battle animation since they have to incorporate the whole 'moving shadow thing' into the animation as well.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The only thing I won't like will be rotating the camera, especially if you do it with the stylus. I hope it won't be like star wars leggo II on DS, the camera thing wouldn't work well andwhen I moved while the camera suddenly jerked it would make me change direction and fall off of something, or make it so I couldn't see my character because I was looking at a wall.

Image (by Ender)

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

wait... do i see cars 0-0 cars in pokemon.... omg hax!

life is a bore.. no one can beat me :(

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next