It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pokemon Black & White 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After seeing the corocoro images from B&W, I'm kinda worried they're gonna go "Twilight Princess" with the game's release. >.>

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

These should make you ignore the "Problems" with the names.......
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/u ... ro_BW6.jpg
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/u ... ro_BW5.jpg
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/u ... ro_BW1.jpg
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/u ... ro_BW2.jpg

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:50 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Honestly, I don't care about the names. The available Pokemon are likely going to be the deciding factor for me.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:35 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Is...that... an actual picture?!? That looks pretty cool, full sized buildings and such, it looks to be a W I I GAME!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The only people angered by this will be the KKK, since both games are set equally. And noone cares what they think. Can't wait to hear about the KKK boycotting pokemon black!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Weavile Lord wrote:
The only people angered by this will be the KKK, since both games are set equally. And noone cares what they think. Can't wait to hear about the KKK boycotting pokemon black!

haha, wat?...

Aphex wrote:
I'm going to hope that this gen is compatible with the other generations past III, because I want to fill the national dex in that game.

This very, very much...

MasterChef wrote:
After seeing the corocoro images from B&W, I'm kinda worried they're gonna go "Twilight Princess" with the game's release. >.>

Oh god no, no...

Void wrote:
Honestly, I don't care about the names. The available Pokemon are likely going to be the deciding factor for me.

Even though I said I was going to without question get White, *sign*...this will most likely be the deciding factor for me as well...

Master Zoroark wrote:
These should make you ignore the "Problems" with the names.......

...& I saw those pictures & the only problem I have with it is that it ""pretty much"" reveals the Heroine of the games...*sign* looks like I'm choosing the female trainer again...though from the neck down she kind of looks like Dawn from Daimond & Pearl versions...meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It shouldn't be that hard to fill the Pokedex anyway.

Pokemon FR/LG = Kanto Pokemon
Pokemon R/S/E = Hoenn Pokemon

(Migrate)

Pokemon HG/SS = Johto Pokemon
Pokemon D/P/P = Sinnoh Pokemon

(Trade over)

Pokemon Black and White

Then BAM! You can have all pokemon from every Generation. It's just a matter of you being good at it.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryanh181 wrote:
Then BAM! You can have all pokemon from every Generation. It's just a matter of you being good at it.

I assume you don't realize exactly how many people actually one game from every of those sets you mentioned above do you, lol?...I for example damn sure don't have any one of the pokemon games RSE & don't have HG so there are some pokemon that are out of reach for me that is required for me to have all the pokemon...that's not even factoring in Event Only Pokemon...I just hope they make all the ingame pokemon obtainable without needing both games unless they are version exclusives...no more HGSS Rayquaza type shenanigans...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Actually, you -pretty much- only need HGSS to get the national dex, because ALMOST every pokemon is in those games via Pokewalker or some other method.

The only one's that arn't are:
Mew
Celebi
The Regi Trio
Jirachi
Deoxys
The Sinnoh Starters
The Sinnoh Fossils
Drifloon and Drifblim
Glameow and Purugly
Stunky and Skuntank
Magnezone, Probopass, Leafeon, and Glaceon
Rotom
The Emotion Trio
Heatran
Regigigas
Manaphy and Phione
Cresselia and Darkrai
Shayman
Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Girantina

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Soanevalcke6 wrote:
Actually, you -pretty much- only need HGSS to get the national dex, because ALMOST every pokemon is in those games via Pokewalker or some other method.

You pretty much need both of the games though still in order to actually complete the National Dex in this case so...my point still remains valid...again, not everyone can obtain both HG & SS & on & on so...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm assuming that since the 3rd game of each generation has some relation with the other 2, that the 3rd installment would be entitled "Grey" or something between white and black.

I'm curious how the legendaries will be like as well as everyone else. The title usually effects the game in some way.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Lawence Codye wrote:
Soanevalcke6 wrote:

You pretty much need both of the games though still in order to actually complete the National Dex in this case so...my point still remains valid...again, not everyone can obtain both HG & SS & on & on so...

eh, I was more responding to other people who thought the Natl Dex was too hard, but anyway, I have some Ideas on how to Get pokemon that arnt in Heartgold Soul Silver:
Pokemon that are Event Exclusive (Without ingame Event): Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy (Phione by Breeding it)
Pokemon that should have ingame Events,
Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, by Bringing their Respective Orbs to Sinjoh Ruins, you have to Find thier Orbs in different places in the region, once you get them all, Bring all three with you to the Center of the Triangle thing to encounter Arceus

Deoxys, by Visiting Birth Island, available without nintendo Event

Magnezone, Probopass, Leafeon, and Glaceon, by Visiting a Sailor from Sinnoh, Give him a certain pokemon (Magneton, Nosepass, or Eevee) wait a day, and he'll come back with your pokemon evolved and increased one level.

The Regi Trio and Regigigas- Encounter the Regis kinda like in Hoenn, bring them all to the same Place and encounter Regigigas

The Sinnoh Starters- after you get a full Regional Dex, like usual

The Sinnoh Fossils- Just Include them with this Regions Fossils

Drifloon and Drifblim
Glameow and Purugly
Stunky and Skuntank all can be encouuntered as Wild Pokemon

Rotom Visit a Haunted Mansion and look at the TV, encounter Rotom

The Emotion Trio- Probably Roaming around the Region

Heatran and Shayman- Encounter in The Depths of a Volcano, and in a Really Grassy Area
Cresselia and Darkrai- on Full Moon and Newmoon Islands

those are just My Ideas so all you need is HGSS, and a friend gets another one, then one of you gets Black, and one of you gets White, and you can get the Natnl Dex!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Don't know if you've already seen this, but it has pictures.
Huge city!!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978166732

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:27 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I didn't really understand why the Pokemon people chose simple names like "Black" and "White" for this fifth generation, the generation that promisses to be so innovative and different from everything we've seen so far... And then I figured out it was for this very reason, seeing as the very first Pokemon games were named after colors as well. Very nice.

I'm not sure which one I'll get. Probably whichever comes with the Pokemon that appeal to me the most, the color itself doesn't really matter as I like both.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Soanevalcke6 wrote:
eh, I was more responding to other people who thought the Natl Dex was too hard

Then allow me to apologize as I couldn't tell who it was directed to so...anywho back on topic...

I really hope that there is more to the titles then simple color change...& the most unpredictable approach to this might maybe be that it effects the region the game takes place in more so then the pokemon, etc...thoughs?...

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So that city in the released pictures was HUGE!
I wonder if they're all going to be like that... I kinda hope not.
Like, one or two would be cool to give us lots to do outside of the plot, but too many huge places can just be overwhelming.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Spoinkable wrote:
Like, one or two would be cool to give us lots to do outside of the plot, but too many huge places can just be overwhelming.

I hope not either cause...to be completely honest, I do not like exploring the few big cities there are already...I would perfer bigger routes though cause they really are suppose to be bigger & it would reflect the anime a little more as well...

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Lawence Codye wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:

I hope not either cause...to be completely honest, I do not like exploring the few big cities there are already...I would perfer bigger routes though cause they really are suppose to be bigger & it would reflect the anime a little more as well...

Having the pokemon games be similar to the anme in any way? BLASPHEMY!

redt wrote:
I'm assuming that since the 3rd game of each generation has some relation with the other 2, that the 3rd installment would be entitled "Grey" or something between white and black.

I'm curious how the legendaries will be like as well as everyone else. The title usually effects the game in some way.

What do Diamonds, Pearls, and Platinum have to do with each other? I mean, I suppose all of them are somewhat expensive and white but besides that there's not that huge a connection between them...

My money's on something like twilight for the expansion game, assuming they go with a night and day theme anyway.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odysseus wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
Spoinkable wrote:

Having the pokemon games be similar to the anme in any way? BLASPHEMY!

No need to be a jerk about it =)

The reason I think it would be bad is because it could get outrageously tedious.
But I doubt cities will be Huge. Look at Zelda, which is known for its massiveness.
Nintendo didn't even make Hyrule Courtyard too big.

Bigger routes, though? I'm totally down for this.
If they do it, however, I demand either rest stops or Ethers and the like to be much more easily accessible.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Spoinkable wrote:
Bigger routes, though? I'm totally down for this.
If they do it, however, I demand either rest stops or Ethers and the like to be much more easily accessible.

Yeah...only I do not want rest stops on every big route...the purpose for the big routes should also be to add more challenge/tests to the game cause getting from city to city is painfully easy in the pokemon games so far...I would actually like if on top of this Ethers were now able to be bought, even if not at a PokeMart...

& yeah, Odysseus...in a very minor sense, they are like the anime a tiny bit when you look at it from a certain perspective but just not noticably so...

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I will predict that this will have new activities, missions *cough villians* , new characters, bigger routes and more movesets.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5153353/1/P ... of_Azeroth
This is what I call a true fanfiction! Sequel is now in progress! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7172509/1/B ... _the_Flame
Disclaimer: I do not own them. I merely post it here so that I can share this with you.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFZX5DZ~5Dr
Please hatch my eggs !

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kinglugia wrote:
I will predict that this will have new activities, missions *cough villians* , new characters, bigger routes and more movesets.

as long as the bad guys arent stupid like galactic or magma or aqua i will be quiet :P

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

KingErick wrote:
as long as the bad guys arent stupid like galactic or magma or aqua i will be quiet :P

I agree, hope they are actually smart this time as well...

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I don't think the cities will be that large. Looks like it's just that the towers are tall.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm thinking there's gonna be more of an industrial emphasis in this one.
The huge City the girl's wandering through,
the bridge over what looks like a highway,
the background in the battle scene.

If this is the case, I'm excited =D

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next