It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pokemon Heart Gold Soul Silver Legendaries 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Roaming legendaries: Latias [hg] latios [ss] Entei Raikou. The very annoying bit about roaming legendaries is that they always flee from battle. I got my Entei by using flamethrower on it then it fled but the next time I saw it it had like 1 hp from Flamethrower so I threw a Ultra ball at it and it was mine. I also got my Raikou using the same way. Another way is yes meanlook on one of them, put it to sleep the hammer away its hp.

Storyline legendaries: Ho-Oh [hg] Lugia [ss] Suicune Zapdos Moltres. I recommend you use your master ball on Ho-Oh or Lugia and a Ultra balls on Suicune, Zapdos and Moltres when their hp is down.

Optional legendaries: Mewtwo Articuno Goundon [ss] Kyogre [hg] . Mewtwo is around the hardest wild pokemon in the game. I recommend you use the same technique on all the other legendaries you captured or using the Master ball. Articuno, Goundon and Kyogre are a bit easier to catch but you should have alot of Ultra balls ready.

As your pokemon have higher lvls than these you should try not risk fainting them unless you don't care about legendaries and just want experience.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So for what is this topic for? And I don't know about you but Raikoe and Entei are both 1HP and paralyzed and they still don't go in :S

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
This thread has no purpose as there are plenty of ways people are able to catch Raikou, Entei, etc. Please don't make anymore threads to tell people how you caught your Legendaries as it could have been placed in various already existing thread like the "Current Progress" thread...& I'm just saying this for future reference...also, welcome to the forum...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
This thread has no purpose as there are plenty of ways people are able to catch Raikou, Entei, etc. Please don't make anymore threads to tell people how you caught your Legendaries as it could have been placed in various already existing thread like the "Current Progress" thread...& I'm just saying this for future reference...also, welcome to the forum...

cody, stop popping everyone's bubble man...

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
...It's Codye...& I'm not popping people's bubble, I'm just being of some help so that people don't make questionable threads, etc...plus i will say this again...

I'm Just Saying This For Future Reference...

Plus as stated above in a different way I guess...I'm not sure what this thread is suppose to be about/for or it's purpose, here anyway...just saying, this is more of a guide rather then a topic, no? I must know this...so again, stop being so strict about all my warning post, KingErick as they are nothing but me being helpful...nothing more, nothing less...

To be on Topic though (hopefully);

1. I caught Ho-oh when it had low HPs & was inflicted with Paralysis...
2. I caught Lugia when it's HPs were low & was inflicted with Sleep (this was painful to do & I got nothing for it, a waste)...
3. I caught Suicune when it's HPs were low after throwing far over 30 Pokeballs of various kinds at it...meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]