It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Nintendo 3DS: announced (see page 2) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ryder wrote:
is the 3DS the same as the DSiXL?

No. 3DS is supposedly going to have pretty flashy 3D graphics, and willl be able to play alll past DS and DSi titles. They're planning on revealing it at this E3, and to release it next year.

...according to what info has been leaked, anyway. I'd be surprised if it was false intel.

Krisp wrote:
death 2 the gameboy advance

Gameboy Advance is like a really old pet now... you love it very much, but it's time to let it die. Besides, playing GBA on actual GBAs is more fun. :O

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

This would work alongside tghe info that for the 5th generation Pokemon games, Nintendo was specifically looking for 3D Graphics people.

*Waits for the Wii2*

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
*sign* doesn't the DSi & DS both play the same type of DS cartridges...I remember them stating something like this with a previous set of consoles, anywho...

I'm not into assuming something exists until I actually see how it looks as the DSi XL caught me off guard completely & at least this won't, can't wait til they reveal it at E3, I hope & having backwards compatibility with DS games is a must but there is no longer any need for GBA backwards compatibility as thankfully the DS Lite has it...

I really hope that it has actually impressive 3D graphics not that PSP impressive but current Gen (not Wii) impressive 3D graphics *sign*, I can only hope...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hmm... whether or not it's an upgrade or it can play GBa titles, I'm getting it. I'm worried about one thing... we all know how the VirtualBoy failed...

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

searchman52 wrote:
I'm worried about one thing... we all know how the VirtualBoy failed...

That's because it made your eyes bleed. 3D has come along way since then... unless you think that the 3DS will display colors in only red and black, ha ha. :p

Peanut-Lover wrote:
*Waits for the Wii2*

A lot of gaming news sources think Nintendo is cooking up something that will have HD graphics. I'd be surprised if they reveal anything on a "Wii 2" this year, though.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, this is nintendo we are talking about. The new info on the 3DS is a red herring.
My prediction at E3 is they give us the 3DS right away and leave it on the interstate. Then when we all run on the road to get it, they will proceed to blind side us with the announcement that is the wii 2. Just the way nintendo would like it.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

From the most recent Nintendo Power (June 2010, issue #255):

Nintendo Power wrote:
Nintendo 3DS To Be Introduced at E3!

The DS brought us two screens and now Nintendo has announced that its next handheld will give us three dimensions. The company recently announced that the Nintendo 3DS will be introduced at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, and will allow players to enjoy 3-D effects without the need for any special glasses. Further details remain scarce for now, including just how the 3-D effect will be accomplished. We do know that the new portable will be backwards compatible with most existing Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi titles, and that it's expected to go on sale somewhere in the world before April 2011.

Thought I'd pass that along.

Sat May 01, 2010 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Registeel_Rocks wrote:
From the most recent Nintendo Power (June 2010, issue #255):

Nintendo Power wrote:
Nintendo 3DS To Be Introduced at E3!

The DS brought us two screens and now Nintendo has announced that its next handheld will give us three dimensions. The company recently announced that the Nintendo 3DS will be introduced at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, and will allow players to enjoy 3-D effects without the need for any special glasses. Further details remain scarce for now, including just how the 3-D effect will be accomplished. We do know that the new portable will be backwards compatible with most existing Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi titles, and that it's expected to go on sale somewhere in the world before April 2011.

Thought I'd pass that along.

Thanks for the thought, Registeel_Rocks...can't wait til that happens as I must see how they plan to have this handheld system look...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2