It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Titles of the Generation V Games? 

What do you think the Generation V games will be called?
Light and Shadow 61%  61%  [ 28 ]
Jade and Crimson 30%  30%  [ 14 ]
Amethyst and Topaz 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 46

Titles of the Generation V Games? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
orion and draco (the warrior and hydra constalations) I like the equanox and solstice idea though but i mean they can do anything with pokemon now, can't they? i mean we've got to the moon to get jiratchi we've gone into another DIMENTION to get giratina what other pokemon are in the distortion world? who says that you don't START the game in the distortion world and all the pokemon have an orgin form, an inverse?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:28 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryder wrote:
i have to ask, how exactly do diamonds and pearls relate to one another? one is a form of compressed carbon (i think, someone correct me if im wrong) and pearls are made inside oysters.

um time and space really does no one get that?? to make a diamond and a pearl it takes time adn a confined space. correct me if im wrong but the essence of the legendaries ties into what the title is. (G/S represented the warm aspect of ho-oh and the cool aspect of lugia. R/S dealt with the espective orbs of kyogre and groudon.) this was to a post on page six.

Solstice and equinox would be good names

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I like the Solstice and Equinox ideas. I also like the Proton, Electron, and Neutron idea posted a few pages earlier, but we already have Plusle and Minun, now don't we?

{mamoswine} {typhlosion} {magnezone} {poliwrath} {skarmory} {gengar}

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Arnthorr wrote:
I like the Solstice and Equinox ideas. I also like the Proton, Electron, and Neutron idea posted a few pages earlier, but we already have Plusle and Minun, now don't we?

As explained with already having Lunatone & Solrock for the Day/Night or was it Sun/Moon idea...it does not really matter that Plusle & Minun already exists in regards to the Proton, Electron & Nuetron idea so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Inta Xonem wrote:
pokemon edward and pokemon jacob plz :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

we're not ever going to actually guess what titles they go for. it seems to be pretty inconsistent, except, they all seem to be colours. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Crystal and Platinum are all just shades of Blue/Red/Green/Grey/Pink. If i went on that basis, crimson seems nearly likely, except its not a sexy enough name.

ya um this isn't a twilight fansite, and second there relaesing the names in a few days. I post what they are when it comes.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

chinqs96 wrote:
Inta Xonem wrote:
pokemon edward and pokemon jacob plz :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

we're not ever going to actually guess what titles they go for. it seems to be pretty inconsistent, except, they all seem to be colours. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Crystal and Platinum are all just shades of Blue/Red/Green/Grey/Pink. If i went on that basis, crimson seems nearly likely, except its not a sexy enough name.

ya um this isn't a twilight fansite, and second there relaesing the names in a few days. I post what they are when it comes.

How do you know?

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

None of the above.

I like the idea of obsideon and sandstone.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

BLACK AND WHITE? ****, REALLY? C'MON NINTENDO!

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7